+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Discussion in 'Quebec Immigration' started by quebec100, Jun 2, 2015.

1. As soon as i’ll have ready for visa: (qsw be like)

[​IMG]

gaye_ga and csparrow like this.
  2. I guess that's automatic message or system delay. My friend once got ppr for work permit on Sunday...

MTL2MTL likes this.
  3. RPRF and Medical mails are automated mails dispatched in batches...

4. Hmmm so I better get comfortable here. God only knows when this process will be complete. What if the baby is born in a visa exempt country like the U.S.?

5. MR email is not automated. How I know this? MR email for my family had 2 attachments and one of the attachments had spelling mistakes in filename. I do not expect machines to make such mistakes ;)

6. Newborns from visa exempt country can enter Canada as visitosr and then get their PR processed under Family Sponsorship while still living in Canada.

sunnymks likes this.
  7. What about if I go to Canada to have the baby? I know I will have to pay the fees myself. But will it affect the PR process?

8. Sherms likes this.
  9. We need 2-3 DM this week!!

MTL2MTL likes this.
  10. Can someone please start a change.org petition to keep @Betula and @poisonapple out of this forum ? :p

11. "You wish" said CIC spy in this forum :p

12. CIC spy should be thankful to this forum. It reduces their work load by a lot!!

13. Yeah you are correct it's only RPRF , i was going through n GCMS and under outgoing communications below RPRF there was medical entry so and overlooked it ...

APPNOV2014NY likes this.
  14. For inland applications, in case if a person application status changes to DM a week before their work permit/visitor record expiry and no PPR was done, still that person need to apply for work permit/visitor record extension?