+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Does anyone know of someone who did medical while pregnant?
Some doctors dont recommed xrays to pregnant women at all meanwhile some do, but in this case the foetus must be atleast 5-6 months old and something will be worn by the expectant mother to protect the foetus. Maybe a sheet or apron as mentioned above. So i suggest you contact local cic panel physician to know more so as to prepare you. I think the ones where you live do it with the above conditions. But still contact them to be sure. If they dont then you will have to wait till after birth, do your medicals with that of the new born and send all info to vo and update your application and pay additional fees. If You have the means you can go and have the baby in canada. That will safe you medical, application , and rprf for the baby as the baby is canadian. But you still have to update cic on your status and having a baby jn canada is dam expensive if you dont have insurance for it.

Reactions: Sherms

Bestocoto

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
I Just got DM !!!! and Email for Passport Request.

Thanks everyone here for support and feedback.

Timeline
AOR Oct 2016
Med Feb 2017
DM Nov 2017 :)
Visa Office: Paris
Congratulations and good luck downcart

Sherms

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Here in USA , Radiologists are OK with X-ray of Chest of Pregnant Women as long as waiver is signed and lead apron is worn to protect Stomach area. Exposure is minimal and considered within safety limit. 2nd trimester is the best time to take such X-rays.

Another option would be to take all medical exams minus X-rays now and then take X-ray post delivery.
Hmm so I guess it depends on the clinic or hospitals. Thanks.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I Just got DM !!!! and Email for Passport Request.
I have been in Canada for a veryy long time on TRV and work permits !! Finally my day has come :)

Thanks everyone here for support and feedback.

Timeline
AOR Sep 2016
Med Feb 2017
DM Nov 2017 :)
Congratulations a lot dear and all the very best for the future dear funjabigabruji

Reactions: favbless

rr88

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
congrats for all the DM!

Anyone knows the change from 13 month to 14 month applies to everyone or just the more recent ones?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
congrats for all the DM!

Anyone knows the change from 13 month to 14 month applies to everyone or just the more recent ones?
Everyone however it is also mentioned on their website that" Processing times can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. Your application may be delayed if it’s not complete".
Further more it could lead to 17-18 months varying on the visa office .

Dahl15

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Application received 18 Nov 2016
AOR: 21Feb 2017
MR: 12 Oct 2017
Passport requested: 16 oct 2017
Medicals done: 17 oct 2017
Passport sent:21 oct 2017
Arrived VO: 24 oct 2017.
However, the mail requesting my passport stated that "for operational reasons they may not be able to issue my visa before Jan. 2018", hence adviced that I wait and do medicals in January and submit my documents. The same mail asked me to do my medicals and submit my passport within 60 days otherwise my application be rejected.

Has anybody witnessed this same situation? Please, kindly share your experience.
Thanks

downcart

Feb 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Paris
Med's Request
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Congrats!!
One question...your BG didnt change to
We are processing your BG?

thanks a lot
my BG changed to we are processing your BG after 1 hour from receiving the passport request email