+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
No it still says "We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details."
Did you send your Webform multiple times? Have you included anything special in the message?
Just added the note: "I have been requested by an IRCC agent to upload additional documents to my PR application, registered under Application#:.... , and UCI#: ....", and that's that. Re-submitted the form twice on my end.

SSeeker

Oct 6, 2021
Just added the note: "I have been requested by an IRCC agent to upload additional documents to my PR application, registered under Application#:.... , and UCI#: ....", and that's that. Re-submitted the form twice on my end.
Thank you I will submit again. Sorry to bother again but what subject did you choose?
Was it "Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents" or did you select "Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Quebec Selected Skilled Worker"

I selected the latter, so that might be why..

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Thank you I will submit again. Sorry to bother again but what subject did you choose?
Was it "Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents" or did you select "Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Quebec Selected Skilled Worker"

I selected the latter, so that might be why..
In your GCKey account, if you click on "View submitted application or upload documents", are you able to upload any documents?

Yes, I selected "Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Quebec Selected Skilled Worker".

"

SSeeker

Oct 6, 2021
In your GCKey account, if you click on "View submitted application or upload documents", are you able to upload any documents?

Yes, I selected "Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Quebec Selected Skilled Worker".

"
If I click on that button, the first page shows me an empty list of documents (I cannot upload any there), when I click on Next everything is empty and it's asking me to sign.
I could try to sign but I haven't submitted any docs and I'm worried it would somehow erase my application

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
If I click on that button, the first page shows me an empty list of documents (I cannot upload any there), when I click on Next everything is empty and it's asking me to sign.
I could try to sign but I haven't submitted any docs and I'm worried it would somehow erase my application
I would say if you don't have an option to upload and it says no documents are required at this time, then use the Web form and try to submit again. You may also try to ask for a confirmation of receipt if that helps.

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
I have called around 10 times today to ircc and the automated service and all I get is that my application can't be found. In the morning I wasn't worried because irccs' systems was down, but now I am. I can find in ecas though. Is anyone experiencing a similar issue?
Yes, I tried today and faced the same issue.

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Update today: Medical passed Oct 6th, but when checking “ecas” it says “medical received “, it was passed on the same day of my AOR, and it changed to in progress a few days later, now it's back to “passed”. Let's see...

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Update today: Medical passed Oct 6th, but when checking “ecas” it says “medical received “, it was passed on the same day of my AOR, and it changed to in progress a few days later, now it's back to “passed”. Let's see...
Did they request Biometrics along with the medical exam or did you do your medical exam as soon as they requested you to submit your biometrics?

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Did they request Biometrics along with the medical exam or did you do your medical exam as soon as they requested you to submit your biometrics?
Medical exams are old, I do them maybe ~2 years ago. The biometrics was paid at the same day as the AOR, since then no news, no updates, except the one from today.

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Can we apply online for federal with CSQ? There was a news about online portal for PR for QSWP.

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
I thought your common law is Canadian, what kind of proof do they need?
Yes he is, but they ask anyway. They need his passport or something for his proof of citizenship and they need also the form imm5409 (common law) plus proof like rent, taxes, house insurance together.
I think is to prove that I am not lying in my marital status hahaha and because they are really complicated.