+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Is there a way to find out if your medical exam has been sent to IRCC?

Obviously I'm not talking about ecas or clegc which take 2 years to update.

Basically, with the number on the e-medical document, is it possible to know that on the internet ?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Yes he is, but they ask anyway. They need his passport or something for his proof of citizenship and they need also the form imm5409 (common law) plus proof like rent, taxes, house insurance together.
This is ridiculous. When I applied my documents I talked to a lawyer and what I did - I submit my partner's passport and LOE, but the lawyer and IRCC agent told me that that's all. We don't need to do imm5409 and put there any proof because he is already Canadian and it's not a family reunion. It doesn't make any sense.

I am furious because I am wasting my time with QSWP, however, if my QSWP requires me to submit common-law proof I don't understand why I don't make sponsorship instead because processing time takes twice less time....... And I spent 2 years studying French practically for nothing.

Last edited:

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
The fastest way is to upload the file to your linked application. If you don’t have that option, try the web form that they have sent you (but you won’t receive any confirmation on the receipt of the documents). If you can’t use both, mail the documents signed and don’t forget to include a printed copy of the email you have received.
Where is suppose to be the "button" to upload documents? I did link my application, and it even says under "review of additional documents" : We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
So it is updated in the sense that they ask for something. But, there is no button for upload in the original page, and if I go to" original submitted doc and upload documents" it's kind of in grey, no link to update.
Do you think that they will update that site at any point. I am waiting for my new police certificate so I have1 week till this button becomes available! hahah
thanks for the reply anyway!!!

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You can, my friend applied online.
I think Quebec skilled worker is still paper. In the initial application, main application was missed out . Wondering if we can apply one more time .
will they refund the old application fee?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I think Quebec skilled worker is still paper. In the initial application, main application was missed out . Wondering if we can apply one more time .
will they refund the old application fee?
He is QSWP, I know that lots of ppl applied online during summer already.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
He is QSWP, I know that lots of ppl applied online during summer already.
Can you please share the link ?
cab we submit more than one application, one paper and one online ? Thinking of canceling the other once we get AOR?

yvanivanw

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
@Edveigae I just an update regarding the medical. It seems that there used to be a bug, but now it's kinda fixed.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - October 6, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

What about yours?

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Where is suppose to be the "button" to upload documents? I did link my application, and it even says under "review of additional documents" : We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
So it is updated in the sense that they ask for something. But, there is no button for upload in the original page, and if I go to" original submitted doc and upload documents" it's kind of in grey, no link to update.
Do you think that they will update that site at any point. I am waiting for my new police certificate so I have1 week till this button becomes available! hahah
This doesn't work for everyone. I had to send the corrected files through the webform.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Is there a way to find out if your medical exam has been sent to IRCC?

Obviously I'm not talking about ecas or clegc which take 2 years to update.

Basically, with the number on the e-medical document, is it possible to know that on the internet ?
Ι called and asked the clinic.
If I remember correctly Kzee20 said that he saw his exam passed in his account the same day it was submitted and the next day on ecas.
Mine has been submitted since September 30th but I wasn't able to verify it using the automated phone service or the ecas.

Reactions: Nikos1978

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I was just able to talk to an ircc agent and he told me that mine and my wife's (she did it 5 months ago to renew her work permit) medical exams were passed!!

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Same situation as you, just received AOR and in the online account it says: "We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details." but no idea which ones. I saw that you applied single, but they asked for common law proof. Is it because you became commons laws after you sent your application as single? If so, I am on the same boat too haha.
Hope the best for you and your family, and "Mucha fuerza y un abrazo desde el otro lado del Río (Uruguay)"