+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
I sent two different documents and they replied for each one of them.
It was the receipt regarding the biometrics payment and the IMM 5669 which I had to correct

1) We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the payment receipt was received by the responsible office.
2) We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:
IMM 5669

If you sent it today you shouldn't worry.. it will take a few days to hear from them
I received an automated message from them saying “
  • · Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • · Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
  • · Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

• Can you share the web form link that you have used to upload the documents required?

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I received an automated message from them saying “
  • · Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • · Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
  • · Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

• Can you share the web form link that you have used to upload the documents required?
I received that one also right after I sent the form.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Sent my Schedule A about 2 weeks ago and no response except for the automated one the same day too... How long did it take you?

Also does anyone know when is the LSAA sent? Is it once they've accepted the PR? Still didn't get it after 3+ weeks AOR.
I sent it on the 20th of September, got the automated answer right away, and on the 22nd the other emails confirming that they got the files.

SSeeker

Oct 6, 2021
Receiving an automated message is expected. But receiving confirmation of document receipt is what I did not get. I don't have another option to upload the required document online.
Same here... and I also sent my webform around the 20th of September... Now I'm worried..

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hey there,
I just got a bunch of emails from the IRCC:
The AOR and the linking my application
They are asking for the biometrics (which i already have appointments tomorrow)
Also they ask me proof of my common law with the proper form ( although i am not appliying for an spousal one)
They also ask me again my police certificate with a translation.
And, since I do have some gaps in my address I have to submit the completed schedule A again.
i have the gaps becauae i moved to another country, and did a work a month/travel amonth. So i did not how to fill this part properly. I might consult a lawyer to do this only one time and good.

But my question is after i have all of this new thing, I sould upload them with an IRCC form?? What is the fastest way?
My timeline bar stimates January 2023.. i do not want to extend more than that haha
I thought your common law is Canadian, what kind of proof do they need?

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
I would resend it again and write a note that you are sending it again because you didn't receive a confirmation email.
I have done that a couple of times, but no response from their end. I think I might end up mailing the document to them again or wait 'til they require this form on GCKey account, but wait may get longer.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Same here... and I also sent my webform around the 20th of September... Now I'm worried..
Now I was checking my application and found the following:
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of additional documents
We have received the additional documents you provided.

Check this on your to see if this is what you're seeing as well.

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Yeap, it says the same. I believe you are good.

SSeeker

Oct 6, 2021

No it still says "We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details."
Did you send your Webform multiple times? Have you included anything special in the message?