+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hi,

I was asked to re-submit the schedule A document due to a time gap I mistakenly left. Anyone knows if this would cause a huge delay, or I'm just over worrying?

Thank you!
Hey there,
I just got a bunch of emails from the IRCC:
The AOR and the linking my application
They are asking for the biometrics (which i already have appointments tomorrow)
Also they ask me proof of my common law with the proper form ( although i am not appliying for an spousal one)
They also ask me again my police certificate with a translation.
And, since I do have some gaps in my address I have to submit the completed schedule A again.
i have the gaps becauae i moved to another country, and did a work a month/travel amonth. So i did not how to fill this part properly. I might consult a lawyer to do this only one time and good.

But my question is after i have all of this new thing, I sould upload them with an IRCC form?? What is the fastest way?
My timeline bar stimates January 2023.. i do not want to extend more than that haha

magic_day

Jun 9, 2020
Do check with your medical clinic to see if your results are submitted to IRCC after medical exams. My medical exam was done on Sept. 23 but not submitted yet after I called my clinic.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
They haven't submitted it yet?? Which clinic?
I passed it on September 25th and they submitted it on September 30th.

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey there,
Also they ask me proof of my common law with the proper form ( although i am not appliying for an spousal one)
And, since I do have some gaps in my address I have to submit the completed schedule A again.
i have the gaps becauae i moved to another country, and did a work a month/travel amonth. So i did not how to fill this part properly. I might consult a lawyer to do this only one time and good.

But my question is after i have all of this new thing, I sould upload them with an IRCC form?? What is the fastest way?
My timeline bar stimates January 2023.. i do not want to extend more than that haha
You can either use the ircc form or, as I did, if you've already linked your application to your online portal, you can upload them there.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Anitsuga

christian1981

Feb 14, 2015
Hello Just to share with people here my timelines.

PR Application received: July 20th, 2020
XEP: November 2020
AOR:Sept 2021
Biometrics: Sept 2nd,2021.
Medical Request: Sept 9th, 2021
Medical Passed. A couple of days later.
Police Certificate request: Sept 16th, 2021.
Pre arrival Letter: October 4th,2021.

We have been in a long waiting and sometimes stressful time to get here. But, I am glad that we are getting closer, and with God's will, we'll receive the CoPR soon.
To all, be patient because there is nothing we can do to speed up the process. In the same way the best thing to do is to live this waiting period by planning our lives and projects in this great land of opportunities. God bless Canada. God bless you all.

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
They haven't submitted it yet?? Which clinic?
I passed it on September 25th and they submitted it on September 30th.
5 days is really fast. I went to Luso and they told me it would take them more than 2 weeks to send the results...

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I think 2 weeks is the maximum. I chose CMIPA because they told me via the phone that usually it takes them 5 days.

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
:oops:I just found the closest place for me to take it. I should have done some research before I booked an appointment.
Will see when it comes..

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Resubmitted Schedule A form using the web form. However, I did not receive a confirmation of receipt by nor have I had the option to upload the file after my application was linked. Tried to call them multiple times but with no luck. Anyone managed to confirm whether their re-submitted documents were added to their application?

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Resubmitted Schedule A form using the web form. However, I did not receive a confirmation of receipt by nor have I had the option to upload the file after my application was linked. Tried to call them multiple times but with no luck. Anyone managed to confirm whether their re-submitted documents were added to their application?
It took a couple of days for me to receive a confirmation by email.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hey there,

The fastest way is to upload the file to your linked application. If you don’t have that option, try the web form that they have sent you (but you won’t receive any confirmation on the receipt of the documents). If you can’t use both, mail the documents signed and don’t forget to include a printed copy of the email you have received.

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
What does the confirmation say?
I sent two different documents and they replied for each one of them.
It was the receipt regarding the biometrics payment and the IMM 5669 which I had to correct

1) We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the payment receipt was received by the responsible office.
2) We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:
IMM 5669

If you sent it today you shouldn't worry.. it will take a few days to hear from them