+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I received the COPR today 25 Feb !!! Good luck to u all~

My timeline as below:

2019.5.2 Submitted
2019.5.31 FN/AOR
2020.8.25 Pre-arrival letter
2021.1.4 Medical request
2021.1.25 Medical passed
2021.1.30 Request CV/Resume
2021.2.24 DM
2021.2.25 COPR
congratulations, are you inland applicant ?

Italy

May 23, 2020
Hello,
I see many of you have ordered notes recently so just wondering how long did it take to receive them? I ordered them today for the first time -should have done it a while back but did not want to be waiting for one more thing. My timeline is below.
Thanks!
I ordered them in December and January and both times took about 1 month. But I have heard recently that they needed one additional month because they had too many requests and they could not keep up.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Where is your friend from? Just wondering if the country of origin has anything to do with these delayed 2018 files, I wish they could be more transparent about what is going on. I am from Mexico and will reach 32 months next week. No news for over a year, last update was Dec 2019.
I'm 19 months in security check, waiting time is 40 months for me. I think that they are just lazy and finding unacceptable excuses. The efficiency of both federal and local government is very low. The important issue for the the Quebec government right now is how to prevent francophones going to anglophone colleges. This people live in another century.
I don't hate anyone, I'm just an average person with a average common since and average IQ suffering from other's peoples bad policies and ignorance. Make a country rich and prosperous and everyone will be willing to join you and learn your language!

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJJJ

Montreal_grad_student

May 31, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
4021/ 4012 / 4031
Someone on one of the Facebook groups posted the image below with this note:
"Tel est l'état de la salle de courrier #IRCC en 2019.
Imaginez quel serait l'état des choses maintenant
En novembre 2020, plus de 50000 demandes de conjoint étaient en attente dans l'arriéré.
L'image a été obtenue grâce aux notes de l'AIPRP
- avec la permission de l'avocat Steven Meurrens
Le message a été extrait de Ask Kubeir's - PR Facebook Group"

Does anyone know if the explanation of how it was received (Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request) makes sense? How would this be the kind of thing that can be obtained through an ATIP request?

sachin dabra

Mar 27, 2019
Hi Guys,
I sent my file Nov 2018, AOR Feb 2019 and my passport expired on Dec 2020.
I have a new passport now.
1. could that be a reason, that my PR is not issued as yet ?
2. Should i send them the new passport and how ?
3. I am afraid it will further slow down the process, as I have not heard from IRCC since Feb 2020, thats when they asked for additional docs, I am right in thinking that ?
Please advise.
if someone had similar situations.

Italy

May 23, 2020
Hi Guys,
3. I am afraid it will further slow down the process, as I have not heard from IRCC since Feb 2020, thats when they asked for additional docs, I am right in thinking that ?
Please advise.
That's not the reason of the delay. But send them a scan of your new passport through webform, instead of waiting for them to ask you. You may save a couple of days. I did that last December.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hi Guys,
Please advise.
1. No.
2. Yes. via WebForm request. After you send new passport information they update within 10-15 days.
3. No. It is not the reason.

Italy

May 23, 2020
Someone on one of the Facebook groups posted the image below with this note:
"Tel est l'état de la salle de courrier #IRCC en 2019.
Imaginez quel serait l'état des choses maintenant
En novembre 2020, plus de 50000 demandes de conjoint étaient en attente dans l'arriéré.
L'image a été obtenue grâce aux notes de l'AIPRP
- avec la permission de l'avocat Steven Meurrens
Le message a été extrait de Ask Kubeir's - PR Facebook Group"

Does anyone know if the explanation of how it was received (Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request) makes sense? How would this be the kind of thing that can be obtained through an ATIP request?
There is a big chance that this photo is fake, in my opinion.

Reactions: Kostas and Immstu

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020
Hello All,
My partner and I just got our CSQ today (I am the primary applicant living in Quebec with VJO), but I am facing a problem and I hope you could help. My partner's passport expires on March 10, 2021. With all the difficulties with traveling, we managed to get an appointment to renew his passport on March 15 2021, which means we will probably get his new passport around March. 25.
My question is, should we wait for a month to submit the application at the Federal stage once we get his new passport? Or should we submit it now and send in a copy of his new passport when it is ready? Pros and Cons? Thanks everybody!

Hasan11

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone has got an updated timeline? the progress bar reappeared today and my processing time went from 22 months to 27 months today so now I have 16 weeks left.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hello All,
My partner and I just got our CSQ today (I am the primary applicant living in Quebec with VJO), but I am facing a problem and I hope you could help. My partner's passport expires on March 10, 2021. With all the difficulties with traveling, we managed to get an appointment to renew his passport on March 15 2021, which means we will probably get his new passport around March. 25.
My question is, should we wait for a month to submit the application at the Federal stage once we get his new passport? Or should we submit it now and send in a copy of his new passport when it is ready? Pros and Cons? Thanks everybody!
Applying with a passport about to expire, it’s not my thing to be honest.You have to understand that you both are equally important even though you are the main candidate. We made a brand passports before we applied.
One month will probably not effect your application processing so much. On the other hand can they return your papers because of this, I have no idea. What is written in the guide for PR application - valid passport only or something else ?

Reactions: Immstu