+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Emoz

Star Member
May 1, 2020
Hi guys, my friend sent web form to ircc and the ircc said ( we pleased to inform you that your background check in process)any one knows what does it mean and how long this process takes? Applicant in 2018

JJJJJ

Sep 14, 2020
Are we gonna get reimbursed ? I paid everything upfront and biometrics is quite a bit of money :(
I applied in May 2019 then got the biometrics fee directly back into my bank account in June 2019. My Agent told me that IRCC will contact me to pay this back later if needed.

JJJJJ

Sep 14, 2020
I applied in May 2019 then got the biometrics fee directly back into my bank account in June 2019. My Agent told me that IRCC will contact me to pay this back later if needed.
But I want them to keep it....as I should need the biometrics anyway. I didn't do it before.

Df.Set

Apr 26, 2020
As for my timeline I will post only the day that i apply it was 2018 July 18

since then all informations stopped at medical received ...

My application status was on DM nobody was able to see it even the agents ( on system , ECAS , Telephone)

we figured that when we send a webform and we got the réponse” we can not add this information on your file “ which was meant that was already DM !!!

And finally I received the confirmation!!

even now on the system is no update ECAS , Automatic Telephone

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
As for my timeline I will post only the day that i apply it was 2018 July 18

since then all informations stopped at medical received ...

My application status was on DM nobody was able to see it even the agents ( on system , ECAS , Telephone)

we figured that when we send a webform and we got the réponse” we can not add this information on your file “ which was meant that was already DM !!!

And finally I received the confirmation!!

even now on the system is no update ECAS , Automatic Telephone
I have the same time line as yours, july. I hope my PR is on the way too ;)

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
As I am a new PR applicant (July 2020), I would like to ask when in this process they would ask us to give biometrics? Is this chane going to affect me?
Hi
Could you plz update your time line for federal stage.
I think our time lines are very close because i applied in late August this year. Have you received AOR?

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hi to all
I have a question.
I observed Sydney Office is not issuing any AOR since mid of July Last year (15 months), why?
Process time is 22 month. 15 months already passed for many applicant without file number? Is it true?