+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

bteufel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! How did you figure out that your app was in MTL office? Aren't all inland applications processed in Sydney?
Thanks! From what I've heard, all inland applications start in Sydney and are sent to the local office towards the end of the process. I was told that it was in Montreal by IRCC (can't remember if it was on the phone or via webform).

Reactions: ArNo84

Montreal_grad_student

May 31, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
4021/ 4012 / 4031
Has anyone recently tried getting an XEP number? From what's being said in this forum, it sounds like it's a temporary number that's assigned to the application before AOR is issued. Wondering if asking for one prompts them to actually look for application (physically) so they can assign the number and (maybe) that somehow has a positive effect? Who knows... grasping at straws at this point... How does one even request that number? I've seen posts about people inquiring through webform, but not sure if it's a good idea at this point...

asdfgh789

Dec 16, 2017
Quick update. Got call from IRCC this morning to confirm I was physically in Canada and CoPR came via email about 20 minutes
later. Good luck to all !!
congratulations!! Great to finally hear good news! Do you mind sharing when you submit your application (AOR)?

mhlee1710

Feb 8, 2019
Hey friends,
It's good to see good news being updated here.
Has anyone who submitted from July 2019 received AOR yet? It's been nearly 1 year that I have been waiting for the AOR.
Gluck to us all.

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Dear friends.
I applied for PR Quebec skilled worker last month. Yet I did not get AOR. I know more than 300 applicants from last 15 months are also waiting for their AOR.
I tried to link my application with GC Key Account (without getting AOR) but system says "we found no information".
I want to know when can I link my application (without getting AOR)?
Have the other guys who are waiting for their AOR from a long time , tried to link their application with GC Key Account?

mhlee1710

Feb 8, 2019
Dear friends.
I applied for PR Quebec skilled worker last month. Yet I did not get AOR. I know more than 300 applicants from last 15 months are also waiting for their AOR.
I tried to link my application with GC Key Account (without getting AOR) but system says "we found no information".
I want to know when can I link my application (without getting AOR)?
Have the other guys who are waiting for their AOR from a long time , tried to link their application with GC Key Account?
I sent IRCC an email to ask the same question and they replied that AOR is needed to link paper application.

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am an outland applicant.
wow.... now i am wondering how long should we wait for the MR !!!! The problem is that i cannot travel abroad until i finish the Medical request first and then wait for the next step (i guess COPR, after the DM )

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
wow.... now i am wondering how long should we wait for the MR !!!! The problem is that i cannot travel abroad until i finish the Medical request first and then wait for the next step (i guess COPR, after the DM )
I really do not know. I am in this pit from October 2014.

Danni

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hey friends,
It's good to see good news being updated here.
Has anyone who submitted from July 2019 received AOR yet? It's been nearly 1 year that I have been waiting for the AOR.
Gluck to us all.
YES,me lol. You could see on my signature or refer the tracker under name MIGNONNE.