+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Discussion in 'Quebec Immigration' started by quebec100, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Hi. Yes i know Iranians have it the worst!! some of them even launched a class action lawsuit against cic but i dont know what happened with them.

My heart and prayers are with people from all nationalities wanting to immigrate to Canada to improve their lives but get treated with the assumption of guilt because they were born in a country with a few ignorant ideots talking in the name of religion. We also can't blame CIC because they have to be extra careful with whom they let in.

Seema22 and pinkkk_blueee like this.
  2. Hi,

I applied in Oct'2017 and yesterday I got following reply.

Please be advised that your application is in the queue for review by an Officer. You will be contacted in due course.

Has anyone got something like this?

3. It is a good news. It means your application is in the last step. The Officer will give a final decision on it. Good Luck. Hope to hear your good news soon

4. I hope so :)
    Does that mean that all my other steps are done?

5. I meant moving from the province of Quebec to another province after PR Card.

6. Hello,

Don't want to disappoint you. Each case is different.

My application is Sept 17 and I got same reply as you since Dec 18 and again in April 19 but still nothing so far!

All the best!

7. Once again for info, despite having told that my file is awaiting an officer's review, as per the call centre agent, my security has not started!
    Not very sure which is which!

8. hi. as i guess since there is a quota to respect for number of admissions in each year for QSW, there is another quota to respect for number of admissions for each country. so surely and most likely delay may vary from country to country added to it that countries like iran and syria ... will unfortunately have a deep investigation in their security. so no one can know how exactly CIC works.

9. Hi, have a query, i am currently in a different country temporarily - UK (not my nationality country) . I started my federal application from UK . My visa for UK recently expired and i renewed it for one more year, do i need to inform CIC of my renewed visa?

10. Did you apply GCMS notes anytime? I don't have one, But somebody told me it can give a clear picture.

11. We're having the same problems... I'm on a group chat and I'm seeing people who submitted later than me getting their DM and PPR... while I'm still stuck. AOR Jan 2018. Saw someone AOR March 2018 get his PPR.

12. Hello friends
    Finally dm
    Confirmed with agents application approved
    Big day today now waiting for ppr :):):)

13. Congratulations Mansev. Happy for you :)

Mansev likes this.
  14. Congressional all the best wishes for you

Mansev likes this.
  15. #21000 Nannu, Jul 26, 2019 at 8:35 AM
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    Congrats. So happy to hear the good news

Mansev likes this.