+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to go to one of the VFS offices to give your biometrics. I did the same, the biometrics requests came with my AOR and I called the Canadian embassy first, then they redirect me to the VFS office. It is 15 mins process.
good thanks, and how can i update CIC when the biometrics is done ?

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
Can you please let me know if Web Form is OK for changing home/mailing address if I left Canada and asking to change Canadian address to the address abroad? Did somebody try it to change the address from outside Canada and it worked. Need your help, please let me know if you did it successfully.

Phani038

May 27, 2019
It's been 2 months, I have submitted my application for Federal after CSQ. Still I haven't got a link to track my application. Please assist me

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
It's been 2 months, I have submitted my application for Federal after CSQ. Still I haven't got a link to track my application. Please assist me
it is normal, you have to wait to use GCkey until you get your AOR. If you want, you can have a try on ECAS to track it.

Nannu

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Can you please let me know if Web Form is OK for changing home/mailing address if I left Canada and asking to change Canadian address to the address abroad? Did somebody try it to change the address from outside Canada and it worked. Need your help, please let me know if you did it successfully.
Yes I did. I changed my canadian address after reaching my home country. My agent did it for me using web form.