+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Sweet mother of Jesus!

Like so many of you I got impatient and sent a request about a week ago through the online form, asking politely for an update, since I have not had a status update for over a year. A few days later I received the boilerplate reply stating the the application is in process blabla. And then two days later I get the PPR email!!!

It took 650 days! This is the 8th longest out of the 220 people in the list that received PPR request (RAS is "the winner" with 762 days). You can see my timeline in the GoogleSheet.

BTW, my medical expired almost 2 months ago, and I did not receive a request for remedical.
Congrats ! :) all the best for your future buddy !

@ertarun see an example of how contacting them might trigger something!

ravs0727

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Sweet mother of Jesus!

Like so many of you I got impatient and sent a request about a week ago through the online form, asking politely for an update, since I have not had a status update for over a year. A few days later I received the boilerplate reply stating the the application is in process blabla. And then two days later I get the PPR email!!!

It took 650 days! This is the 8th longest out of the 220 people in the list that received PPR request (RAS is "the winner" with 762 days). You can see my timeline in the GoogleSheet.

BTW, my medical expired almost 2 months ago, and I did not receive a request for remedical.
Congratulations!!! Yes, I am the winner here and was probably also a winner in CSQ -- received that in less than a week!!!

MH91

Apr 12, 2019
Hello All,

Any Inland Applicant applied through an agent but request a GCMS notes by themselves here?

can you please walk me through How can i request for the GCMS note without having my agent involved? and get the response to my personal email, the same email attached in my original file.

P:S- I received a response of my Webform last week Tuesday 28th May 2019 - is there any good or bad time frame to request a GCSM note or I am within my right o request that anytime?

Your advise is much appreciated!
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do check out this. there are no good/bad time frame to request it. You can ask whenever you want. Your right to have them.

Reactions: lackofusername00

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Thanks MH91!

Never been so demotivated like this before. Visa office is not moving "much" with applicants waiting 20+ months. Most of the good news coming from folks with AOR November /December 2017 lately. And to top everything off law firm i have hired is a mega moron who doesn't communicate, doesn;t reply to my emails, phone calls and they have been sitting with my webform reply for ONE whole week then forwarded me the reply over to me 7 days! :( i am speechless really.

how soon do they reply for GCSM notes once submitted any idea?
30days.

May 16, 2019
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
There was something weird on my application today.

My application status is "your action is required" since December 2018 (it was the request to pay the RPRF which I payed and already confirmed with IRCC that they received it. They just didn't update my account status).

Today I opened my MyCIC account and the application status was something like "updated" or "upgraded" but I couldn't find any difference on the application page. When I went back to the main page, the status was back to "your action is required".

Anyone have any idea what is going on?

XxxMmm

Jan 24, 2019
Hi guys, received message from lawyer asking passport. security started May 1st. I don't know when decision's been made. status doesn't change online or by phone. security takes one month, it's faster than I expected. hope you get yours soon. thank you everyone

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Sweet mother of Jesus!

Hi almost pr ,
So happy for youuuuuu,finally good news.lots of congratulations