+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Patience17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
I have received a response of my Webform on the 16th day of submission which says "application is in queue in being reviewed before finalization and they will inform us as soon as the review is completed"

This sound very promising and looks like i am about to get my decision right?!!! .

Well guess what Just a day before this reply I called them and the agent told me they have not start processing my Security check YET. I mean do i look like a joke to them? is this very funny? the crap they are trying to feed us doesn't even match!!! They are selling different stories different time i am speechless now!

I am exactly same like you. Got same reply respectively - mine was awaiting review since March 19 and end of May i was told security not started. I have cancelled my plans several times. I now find myself with new job opportunities and still don't know what to do!

Its insane!

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
I am exactly same like you. Got same reply respectively - mine was awaiting review since March 19 and end of May i was told security not started. I have cancelled my plans several times. I now find myself with new job opportunities and still don't know what to do!

Its insane!
I am in same condition too.
Don't know what to do now coz i have been rejecting other oppurtunities just due to this long uncertain process.
Sometimes i find myself trapped in this process.

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
Hi Everyone,

A quick update. Last evening nearly 35-40 people have received DM in our Whatsapp group (all being Indians in the group). Just to add, most of these people had their file received dates varying from Feb 2017 till June 2017. This is a good sign and I must say that this movement happened in bulk last evening, when nearly 40 people got their decisions made only in a small WhatsApp group of ours.

Thankfully this shows that the concerned department (NS or local Visa Office) at least woke up. I just pray that all the people running through their 20th month get to hear a piece of good news soon!

Cheers.
Please can somebody clarify that Is it mandatory to complete 20months to receive PPR?
Is there any chances to receive PPR before 20months as i have to leave my country for official purpose.
Please help me to solve this query.

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,

A quick update. Last evening nearly 35-40 people have received DM in our Whatsapp group (all being Indians in the group). Just to add, most of these people had their file received dates varying from Feb 2017 till June 2017. This is a good sign and I must say that this movement happened in bulk last evening, when nearly 40 people got their decisions made only in a small WhatsApp group of ours.

Thankfully this shows that the concerned department (NS or local Visa Office) at least woke up. I just pray that all the people running through their 20th month get to hear a piece of good news soon!

Cheers.
Great news. Are they all outland or inland applicants?

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Please can somebody clarify that Is it mandatory to complete 20months to receive PPR?
Is there any chances to receive PPR before 20months as i have to leave my country for official purpose.
No it is not

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
CSQ has similar date as your work permit. if you are inland check your WP :s
This is not necessarily true,

If you passport expires before your CSQ, then your WP's expiry date will be your passport's expiry date and not the CSQ's.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Everyone,

Cheers.
I conclude that it is a 22 to 25 month waiting time for PR then :( but we don’t know if it is India only or worldwide. Also, it means they issue PR in batches and not case to case :( .

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Guys,
I'm planning to start QSW, can u plz suggest regarding
1) minimum ponits required to get through.
2) time to get CSQ
3) Is it same like Express Entry
Hi

1. No idea what it is for 2019 since all of us here applied minimum 3 years ago
2. 3 years or more
3. Absolutely not. Express entry is 1 year at most. Here for the federal part, we are to wait 15 to 25 months, hence an average of 20 months (excluding the CSQ waiting time and considering the back log they have..

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi

Will be between 15 to 25 months, hence an average waiting time of 20 months.

Reactions: arc6016

almost_pr

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Sweet mother of Jesus!

Like so many of you I got impatient and sent a request about a week ago through the online form, asking politely for an update, since I have not had a status update for over a year. A few days later I received the boilerplate reply stating the the application is in process blabla. And then two days later I get the PPR email!!!

It took 650 days! This is the 8th longest out of the 220 people in the list that received PPR request (RAS is "the winner" with 762 days). You can see my timeline in the GoogleSheet.

BTW, my medical expired almost 2 months ago, and I did not receive a request for remedical.

Nannu

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Sweet mother of Jesus!

Like so many of you I got impatient and sent a request about a week ago through the online form, asking politely for an update, since I have not had a status update for over a year. A few days later I received the boilerplate reply stating the the application is in process blabla. And then two days later I get the PPR email!!!

It took 650 days! This is the 8th longest out of the 220 people in the list that received PPR request (RAS is "the winner" with 762 days). You can see my timeline in the GoogleSheet.

BTW, my medical expired almost 2 months ago, and I did not receive a request for remedical.
Congrats.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hi

Will be between 15 to 25 months, hence an average waiting time of 20 months.
Sweet mother of Jesus!

So happy for you. What date did you get your PPR?

Are you Inland or Outland?

Where is your VO pls?

Congratulations and wish you good luck in your future endeavours.