+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC PEQ LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE!!

mhlee1710

Feb 8, 2019
Hi there. I applied for PEQ. After the interview I received a letter saying that I need to provide the "releve de note" of my French course as well as my "Permis du sejour". I sent my "relevés de note" and a copy of my "post graduate open work permit". Today I received a rejection letter saying that I did not supply all the missing document. hey mentioned that "permis de sejour" was not provided appropriately. I do not know what that means and what to do??
I think the "permis de sejour" means the Study permit you used to study in Canada, covering your studying period.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Hi there. I applied for PEQ. After the interview I received a letter saying that I need to provide the "releve de note" of my French course as well as my "Permis du sejour". I sent my "relevés de note" and a copy of my "post graduate open work permit". Today I received a rejection letter saying that I did not supply all the missing document. hey mentioned that "permis de sejour" was not provided appropriately. I do not know what that means and what to do??
That means Residence Permit
You were living in a country not yours and you have to justify your legal residency there.
I am not sure the best way to work on it
Should it be hiring a professional? It might work.
Good luck

mhlee1710

Feb 8, 2019
Hi all. Can you share your waiting time from the date of credit card charge to the date Quebec contacts you regarding your PEQ - Quebec graduate application (either for French interview, health check or result, etc.)? I've been waiting for 2 months but still no mail/ email. Thanks a lot.

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
Hello im SOWP and interested to apply as PEQ i have more than 1 year work experience now and i have another 1 year work permit.
Im taking french classes for the b2 level.
I have 2 question:
-Is required any NOC for the PEQ
-Am i eligible to apply for PEQ as i am a SOWP?

essersje

Mar 27, 2018
Hi all, need help here.

I have my CSQ, but my work permit expires in 2 months, and I cannot get sponsorship to get another one. Any other options?

Also, if I must leave during the federal process, can I submit my application to the Visa Office in Australia, or must it be Nova Scotia?

Thanks!

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi all, need help here.

I have my CSQ, but my work permit expires in 2 months, and I cannot get sponsorship to get another one. Any other options?

Also, if I must leave during the federal process, can I submit my application to the Visa Office in Australia, or must it be Nova Scotia?

Thanks!
Are you working full time? Then you can get a closed work permit