+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

leon21cn

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
thanks. is it received via post mail ? do you have to send it to parents home country if your parents not in Canada?

Timeline:
your applied on July 9
CSQ issued on July 18th
received on July 25
No, it is AOR for CSQ application. Post mail.

Reactions: robertp

j.a.jaimes20

Jul 21, 2015
@robertp:

I have a question for you: today I received an invitation to do the biometrics for both of my parents. Im also applying though Quebec. But I see you have already send your application for the CSQ. What did you exactly receive to proceed with your application through Quebec? Did you receive the Biometrics letter before applying through Quebec? If so, what was the timeline between these two letters?

Thanks for your help!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp:

I have a question for you: today I received an invitation to do the biometrics for both of my parents. Im also applying though Quebec. But I see you have already send your application for the CSQ. What did you exactly receive to proceed with your application through Quebec? Did you receive the Biometrics letter before applying through Quebec? If so, what was the timeline between these two letters?

Thanks for your help!
Hi, Bio request and CSQ applications have no any relation. Ones you get Sponsorship Approval letter submit your CSQ application to MIDI.

Bio is a federal side processing.

For my case and (many case as per tracker ) I received Biometric before SA letter.

Reactions: j.a.jaimes20

j.a.jaimes20

Jul 21, 2015
@robertp Thank you for the quick response you are awesome!

One last question: The SA letter is the same as the letter in which you receive your file number for the first time? That is, the one that says: "Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019"? If not, will it specifically mention that I'm now allow to begin my application through MIDI?

Thanks again for your support!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp Thank you for the quick response you are awesome!

One last question: The SA letter is the same as the letter in which you receive your file number for the first time? That is, the one that says: "Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019"? If not, will it specifically mention that I'm now allow to begin my application through MIDI?

Thanks again for your support!
No, you will get another email with attachment after your sponsorship decision made , on that letter your PR local visa office will mention and asking Quebec applicants to apply to MIDI.

First time what you received is AoR. MIDI return your application if you submit your AoR letter. You have to submit SA letter after decision made.

j.a.jaimes20

Jul 21, 2015
No, you will get another email with attachment after your sponsorship decision made , on that letter your PR local visa office will mention and asking Quebec applicants to apply to MIDI.

First time what you received is AoR. MIDI return your application if you submit your AoR letter. You have to submit SA letter after decision made.
Gotcha!! Thanks @robertp!!

j.a.jaimes20

Jul 21, 2015
@robertp:

If you want you can add me to your tracker. Hopefully it helps other people:

Username: j.a.jaimes20
Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship: Colombia
Province: Quebec
Invitations Receive Date: April 24, 2019
Application Received in Ottawa Date: May 7, 2019
AoR received: July 11, 2019
In Progress: August 23, 2019
Local Visa Office: CPC - Missisagua
Biometrics: August 23, 2019

Let me know if you need more info!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp:

If you want you can add me to your tracker. Hopefully it helps other people:

Username: j.a.jaimes20
Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship: Colombia
Province: Quebec
Invitations Receive Date: April 24, 2019
Application Received in Ottawa Date: May 7, 2019
AoR received: July 11, 2019
In Progress: August 23, 2019
Local Visa Office: CPC - Missisagua
Biometrics: August 23, 2019

Let me know if you need more info!
Tomorrow your sponsorship ecas will update to decision made.

You are in tracker now

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Given the delay they currently have, I would guess this is normal and no cause for concern
in General after 1 week MIDI open file in many case. last week friday when i called MIDI about status they inform me that my file was open on Aug 22nd ( 1 week after MIDI received my CSQ file Aug 15 ) but still not charge my Credit card.

MIDI call center agent get details with my UCI #. and just inform me that my file was open on Aug 22. no more details.

j.a.jaimes20

Jul 21, 2015
@robertp I have a couple of questions, if you dont mind. I know you have already submitted your documents to MIDI and thats why I ask you:

In form A-1520-BF (Documents a soumettre a l'appui de la demande d'engagement), item#13 is the "Mandat de Representation (A-0525-AF)". Im not sure if I have to send this document if I want to represent my parents, or if its meant in case I would like a third party to represent me as a sponsor. What do you think? Did you use this form?

By the way, I received today my SA!!! In case you want to update the tracker. My parents will be sending me the signed forms tomorrow, and as soon as I receive them I will send the entire package to MIDI.

Thanks!

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
@robertp I have a couple of questions, if you dont mind. I know you have already submitted your documents to MIDI and thats why I ask you:

In form A-1520-BF (Documents a soumettre a l'appui de la demande d'engagement), item#13 is the "Mandat de Representation (A-0525-AF)". Im not sure if I have to send this document if I want to represent my parents, or if its meant in case I would like a third party to represent me as a sponsor. What do you think? Did you use this form?

By the way, I received today my SA!!! In case you want to update the tracker. My parents will be sending me the signed forms tomorrow, and as soon as I receive them I will send the entire package to MIDI.

Thanks!
Hello, I sent my package and didn't fill this form, I don't find it relevant as the CSQ is delivered to the sponsor's address (me) and in my case, my mother is currently here living with us, so it makes no sense to name myself as the representative

This form has nothing to do with you being named the representative on the federal level, which you should have definitely done at the beginning of the process