+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

j.a.jaimes20

Jul 21, 2015
Hello, I sent my package and didn't fill this form, I don't find it relevant as the CSQ is delivered to the sponsor's address (me) and in my case, my mother is currently here living with us, so it makes no sense to name myself as the representative

This form has nothing to do with you being named the representative on the federal level, which you should have definitely done at the beginning of the process
Hello Diego,

Thanks for your advise. I did send the representative form to the federal level. I just though it would be a good idea to be the representative here in Quebec as well, in case something happens. I just wanted to make sure I was understanding the real reason of this form. Anyways I asked my parents to send me the form just in case. I will decide wether to include it or not here.

Thanks!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp I have a couple of questions, if you dont mind. I know you have already submitted your documents to MIDI and thats why I ask you:

In form A-1520-BF (Documents a soumettre a l'appui de la demande d'engagement), item#13 is the "Mandat de Representation (A-0525-AF)". Im not sure if I have to send this document if I want to represent my parents, or if its meant in case I would like a third party to represent me as a sponsor. What do you think? Did you use this form?

By the way, I received today my SA!!! In case you want to update the tracker. My parents will be sending me the signed forms tomorrow, and as soon as I receive them I will send the entire package to MIDI.

Thanks!
I did not fill Mandat de Representation
what is your Local Visa office LVO as per SA letter?

gagansodhi

Jul 10, 2017
Hi,

Need some assistance for Quebec forms for sponsorship application for my parents:

My parents do not have Last Name in their passport; it is blank. What do I put in last name in forms?
Should I leave it blank in forms or add N/A or Not Applicable.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi,

Need some assistance for Quebec forms for sponsorship application for my parents:

My parents do not have Last Name in their passport; it is blank. What do I put in last name in forms?
Should I leave it blank in forms or add N/A or Not Applicable.
leave it blank ( keep as in Passport)

PGP2019 Timeline

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:

Last edited:

marylatt

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Nomination.....
09-06-2011 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-06-2011 (beginning of federal process)
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2012
Interview........
Name showed up on e-cas: 26-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
For those of you who own a company, in the "documents to provide" section of A-535, they talk about a "copy of the information return for the Business Register (Schedule 0)" - anyone know what this is? I googled it and it doesn't seem to actually exist. o_O

yuz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Does anyone know what will happen if in the middle of this process, I want to move from QC to ON?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Does anyone know what will happen if in the middle of this process, I want to move from QC to ON?
For year 2019 your are ok to show 2018 income only.
For next year don’t know what MIDI or CIC ask it any income requirements requested .
BTW can you share you MIDI CSQ time line
MIDI appl received date ?
AoR issue date ?
AoR received date?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
oh that`s too much. Do you know anyone received CSQ yet?
Quebec applicants only have to provide one year to qualify. They are still way ahead the rest of the country. Nobody said applications would be processed fast. Sponsoring spouses takes around 12 months.