+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Chocolaye

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Where can add income like "taxable intrest you earn " OR mention in A0535A? I dont see it. Please give me point # in form
On point 5.6 - Do you have capital invested in investment funds: Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RSSP), Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA), etc.?
See # 20 in appendix. It’s not the interest/dividend that matters but the invested amount. In appendix 20 you’ll find the supporting document you need to provide

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
On point 5.6 - Do you have capital invested in investment funds: Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RSSP), Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA), etc.?
See # 20 in appendix. It’s not the interest/dividend that matters but the invested amount. In appendix 20 you’ll find the supporting document you need to provide
Hi
I had a question,since i was incorporated my total income on line 150 &199 is 65K on my tax copy
but my T4 & RL 1 generated by my accountant is 27K i took dividends while filling my yearly taxes how can i prove it to MIDI?
please help & advise

JPCh

Nov 6, 2018
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Hi, @YULIA-2016 and @robertp.

Please add our info in tracker :
Sponsored People: Mom + 1 Dep.
Parents Country of Citizenship: Colombia
Province: QC
Invitations Receive Date: April 26th 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: June 25th 2019

Thanks.

Reactions: robertp

Chocolaye

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi
I had a question,since i was incorporated my total income on line 150 &199 is 65K on my tax copy
but my T4 & RL 1 generated by my accountant is 27K i took dividends while filling my yearly taxes how can i prove it to MIDI?
please help & advise
Sorry but i don’t think i can help you on that. Perhaps call MIDI...

leon21cn

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Can you please share CSQ and undertaking timeline!!
Did you get your midi file confirmation or status?

Any idea how long it will take? . What i see as per tracker CIC will not issue IME until CSQ not completed .
CSQ application was received by MIDI on July 10th,
Credit card charged on July 18th,
Nothing else.

Reactions: robertp

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
please help & advise
Choosing to pay yourself through dividends is better for you tax wise but creates issues for you with regards to LICO. Your salary and your business are totally separate. All that matters for PGP is your personal savings and income not the way you structured your salary so you pay less taxes.

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Choosing to pay yourself through dividends is better for you tax wise but creates issues for you with regards to LICO. Your salary and your business are totally separate. All that matters for PGP is your personal savings and income not the way you structured your salary so you pay less taxes.
Thank you for your reply....in that case would i be ineligible for PGP program?
But I have closed my incorporation and have started full time position (April 2019) which meets the income requirements would that help?
I will call MIDI and check too .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your reply....in that case would i be ineligible for PGP program?
But I have closed my incorporation and have started full time position (April 2019) which meets the income requirements would that help?
I will call MIDI and check too .
Quebec has their own income system so can’t comment on whether your 2018 income not meeting LICO will disqualify you.

leon21cn

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
any update after 1 week? is there any timeline how long CSQ and undertaking will take?
I received the CSQ AOR yesterday, it was issued on July 18. It also says: Le Ministère reçoit actuellement un volume exceptionnel de dossiers de parrainage familial. Dans ces conditions, il est devenu impossible de respecter le délai de 25 jours figurant.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I received the CSQ AOR yesterday, it was issued on July 18. It also says: Le Ministère reçoit actuellement un volume exceptionnel de dossiers de parrainage familial. Dans ces conditions, il est devenu impossible de respecter le délai de 25 jours figurant.
thanks. is it received via post mail ? do you have to send it to parents home country if your parents not in Canada?

Timeline:
your applied on July 9
CSQ issued on July 18th
received on July 25