+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor program after CSQ

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Ohh. .When did you make a federal request.also tell me When did you get CSQ?
Hi
It is strange that federal return your file ?
If you don’t mind can you share the reason for this confusion/ misunderstanding?

As per my knowledge federal doesn’t really check the documents so minutely
Once you have the CSQ you are through
Federal only cares for your medical and background checks
Waiting for your feedback
Tnx

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Lawyer allway good. Lawyer try his best but this matter is not his hand. My lawyer is Collin singer.
Colin singer is very famous name . What does he say about the processing times ?
Ask him particularly for Asian applicants
Tnx

CHNAK

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi
It is strange that federal return your file ?
If you don’t mind can you share the reason for this confusion/ misunderstanding?

As per my knowledge federal doesn’t really check the documents so minutely
Once you have the CSQ you are through
Federal only cares for your medical and background checks
Waiting for your feedback
Tnx
Hello, While making Federal application, we had attached birth certificates issued by My consulate as we are not living in India. Actually such certificate are not acceptable and we could not provide the local municipality issued birth certificates. So the file was returned. We eventually got it and resubmitted thenfile. So be careful to provide exactly what is asked.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello, While making Federal application, we had attached birth certificates issued by My consulate as we are not living in India. Actually such certificate are not acceptable and we could not provide the local municipality issued birth certificates. So the file was returned. We eventually got it and resubmitted thenfile. So be careful to provide exactly what is asked.
Tnx for the info
Are you from India ? Living in China ?
Iam from New Delhi

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
He said 2 years after submission to federal ?
Hi ash1969

Yes, that's what my agent also told me. In fact, he said I should be getting medical call anytime this month or next. My interview was in Jan 17 and another person whose interview was in Nov 16 got medical letter in September. By the way, I am from Bombay .

Reactions: SSF and ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi ash1969

Yes, that's what my agent also told me. In fact, he said I should be getting medical call anytime this month or next. My interview was in Jan 17 and another person whose interview was in Nov 16 got medical letter in September. By the way, I am from Bombay .
I pray for you . Good luck!
BTW I have still not received the AOR

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
Hi Ash1969

You applied for federal in September. You should be getting AOR any day now. I applied Federal on June 21 last year and got AoR on July 29. About a month and ten days. After getting AoR, you should be getting letter from Delhi within 3 months that your file has reached Delhi. All the best.

Reactions: ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Ash1969

You applied for federal in September. You should be getting AOR any day now. I applied Federal on June 21 last year and got AoR on July 29. About a month and ten days. After getting AoR, you should be getting letter from Delhi within 3 months that your file has reached Delhi. All the best.
Thanks for the inspiration

CHNAK

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi ash1969

Hi, have you applied under skilled worker program or investor program?