+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec investor - Bangladeshi applicant

Alex-Dubai

Aug 30, 2012
Perhaps my time line will help fellow Quebec Investor Program applicants:

APPLICATION FROM DUBAI: MAR 2008
June 2009:Interview in Paris
August 2009: CSQ. received
Apr 2010: Applied Federal, with 3 police certificates from four countries, including Pakistan and USA (and USA took about 3 months, federal and state)
March 2012: Request for file update
June 2012: Medical done at Dubai London Clinic
8th Jan, 2013: Passport Request from Abu Dhabi, Canadian Embassy
9th Jan, 2013: Passport Submitted in-person
22nd Jan, 2013: Passport received through Aramex
6th Feb, 2013: Landed at Montreal

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Alex-Dubai for your information and also congratulation for your immigration.

It's almost 5 years !!!

best875

Feb 13, 2010
Alex-Dubai said:
Perhaps my time line will help fellow Quebec Investor Program applicants:

APPLICATION FROM DUBAI: MAR 2008
June 2009:Interview in Paris
August 2009: CSQ. received
Apr 2010: Applied Federal, with 3 police certificates from four countries, including Pakistan and USA (and USA took about 3 months, federal and state)
March 2012: Request for file update
June 2012: Medical done at Dubai London Clinic
8th Jan, 2013: Passport Request from Abu Dhabi, Canadian Embassy
9th Jan, 2013: Passport Submitted in-person
22nd Jan, 2013: Passport received through Aramex
6th Feb, 2013: Landed at Montreal
How are you
I had also applied in Quebec investor category.

After watching your time line i thought i had made a huge mistake by not aaplied in federal investor category.

my question is that when you made your investment......

Alex-Dubai

Aug 30, 2012
@best875. When they say investment 400k and netwoth 800k, they are exact on the first figure, but the second figure of 800k, is not the exact you need to show. Rather it is the minimum. Normally when you are worth half a million more than minimum, about 1.3 million for 800k catagory, and about 2 million for 1.6 million catagory, then you have a chance to qualify. Usually visa officer at the time of interview or before asking for investment, will go into all the details of your networth and many a times, will not recognise your portfolio. For instance, if you had invested in a property under construction and if you do not have title deeds yet, it is on visa officer's descretion to recognize this or not. So, it is assumed that you have liquid cash to invest 400k or 800k. That is the reason they mention in the letter not to liquidate any properties and also to prevent them from getting sued in case visa is rejected.
My friend, Getting Investor Visa is not a "Walk in the park", to steal the term from fellow bloggers....But transition in Canada becomes smoother once you have NV5, unlike other visa class.:)

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
As my friend @Alex-Dubai always say (PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME) !

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one have the idea??
My file has been sent to visa office, Singapor, from CIO last one and a half mont ago. Still I didn't hear any thing from visa office.

To hear from visa office how much time should I wait???

Thanks.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear forum mates,

Can any one let me know the meaning of my E-case statues,

Till yesterday I saw there was the address of my representatives but today I found there is my present residential address. Why it's changed?

I got the Aknowladgment from CIO not from visa office.

Tony88

Mar 28, 2013
The problem is the following, Quebec selects you, you get the CSQ, your money is invested and now the Fed's must do their job, medical and security checks and at times may even question why Quebec has accepted you. So the problem is why should Canada allow this system, which in fact does not work.

Quebec has been the favored program since the inception of the Investor program back in 1986. They created a grey zone, which was beneficial for Investors. No need to invest the full amount, use a broker and arrange a payout, so in the present program which has been put on hold, Investor puts up 190,000 or so and that is his cost. ( He is actually paying for a Visa ), The bulk of investors have lodged application through Quebec. So how does a federal officer feel when seeing all these Investors applying through Quebec and knowing he will not live there. He takes his time. It may sound stupid, but it's internal my friends.

Too make it easy, Federal officers were always against the Quebec Program, do you blame them, why lodge 2 applications, pay 2 processing fees. Canada is Canada, one system should be followed. The system does not work and it will never work until they wake up and stop all this nonsense. The Visa is issued by Canada, Medical and security is done by Canada. So instead of coming up with ways to simplify the processing of Immigrants like yourselves, they complicate it. Now they want to change the Investors program, my dear friends this program has been a scam from 1986 until they closed recently. Now they want to create a Entrepreneur Visa, trust me another scam.

This is why you honest and hard working people who choose the Investor program need to wait and wait and wait. A system that is working is the EB5 program in the USA. Yes you may hear of some scandals going on, but in every program you have some idiots who believe they can get around the rules and regulations, the fact is that Canada in the past has had major scandals as well, when the 150,000 programs were being sold and still today they have issues with PNP programs.

So, when will they learn.

You want to come to Canada, Be very patient, if you push, it will cause even more delays.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi mates,

So far I heard investor Catagory takes priority for processing but by comparing with QSW processing hope we (investor applicant) may get some idea on it.

I took few time line from few applicant only for federal part.

Name Federal Applied AOR MR
Noabeg. 11/05/11 27/10/11. 21/10/11
Nmagedn. 31/05/12. 16/07/12. 16/07/12
Mnaza001. 10/05/12. 05/07/12. 05/07/12
Merwico. 10/12/12. 30/01/13. 14/02/13
Tex2011. 04/12/12. 20/01/13. 08/03/13

There are some more......

Comparing with this we can see that after applying to federal part QSW getting their AOR/Mr by 2/3 months but what about QIIP ?

Does any one have any updates ?

ayanab7

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Hello BD bros, At 1st, praying to Almighty for success.. Ami abedon korchi 2009 a. Fed Inv. But. Until now, Dorjo porikka cholche. Char bochor hote chollo. Kintu asha chari nai! Doa chai. Same situation keu thakle share korben. Hope u guys goodLuck.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayanab7 said:
Hello BD bros, At 1st, praying to Almighty for success.. Ami abedon korchi 2009 a. Fed Inv. But. Until now, Dorjo porikka cholche. Char bochor hote chollo. Kintu asha chari nai! Doa chai. Same situation keu thakle share korben. Hope u guys goodLuck.
Processing time for federal investor in Singapore VO now is 54 month and you are very close to this time. Hope you will get some good news very soon. ( In Shaa Allah )

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like the Strike Action is over. Please see the link below:

http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=168

I hope and pray that our long waiting time ends with good news.

All the best everybody. Keep smiling.

Ripple442