Quebec investor - Bangladeshi applicant

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leo12 said:
Hi there,
Can we join in this topics??
When Federal may ask for the police clearance can any one share here??

I already had got the CSQ and submit my application to federal last month.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,
I think we should share every ones expariance to move on this topics. If we keep scilante then may be the topic will stay at this point......
Thanks.

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
same to you , here is my case , applied jan 2008 federal investor program ... file transfered to london May 2011 but still waiting for Documents request. Don't what they are doing , how long more will take ?

Any idea ............?

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Nabi2009,

Thanks for joining in this topic. Actually I am also waiting to know some updates same to you. Hope some more member will join us soon in this topic who have a vast experience about this issues and may help the members of this topic.

Thanks.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any member who applied in QIIP from Bangladesh. It will helps every one if we can share each others experience here.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an information from PMM of another thread that it takes 20 months for SVO and 16 months for Paris visa office after submit the application for PR.

is there any one who knows the process between this period..

This information will helps us a lot..

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still I am waiting for the Aknowladgment, PCC confirmation, madical confirmation and so on, this is still one and half month gone after submit my application.

I know every one watching this thread but please share some thing from our side.

Thanks.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/businesspeople/applying-business-immigrant/permanent-residence.html

Hope this link will help to gather some information.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one get AOR after submite the file to fedarel along with CSQ and request for PCC or MR ??
Please share.......

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabil2009 said:
same to you , here is my case , applied jan 2008 federal investor program ... file transfered to london May 2011 but still waiting for Documents request. Don't what they are doing , how long more will take ?

Any idea ............?
Dear nabil2009,
In bellow forum I saw Mr. Rock_khan got an interview last week. Hope it may helps you to get some idea if you share with him.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-for-federal-investor-category-t125990.0.html

Thanks.