+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

A76

Jul 8, 2011
Hi ae03yy,

Thank you .. and do you know any thing about points related to MBA degree? bcuz I guess 24 points .. 12 point for master +12 point for business administration .. But in forum it was written 12+ 6 .. Can you tell me about that also?

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
A76 said:
Hi ae03yy,

Thank you .. and do you know any thing about points related to MBA degree? bcuz I guess 24 points .. 12 point for master +12 point for business administration .. But in forum it was written 12+ 6 .. Can you tell me about that also?

did you do the assessment from the micc website, and did they say you can apply or not?

tmkhan036

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi,
I am sorry i am intrupting your discussion. I also applied for CSQ on 22 june 2011.
Please tell me how much time it will take to call for interview?
thanks

mk24

Jul 10, 2011
Re: PLEASE I NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE FROM EVERYONE

Hello everyone,

Pls about to make my application for QSW and I need assistance.
Just just passed my DELF A2 and preparing to take IELTS on july 30,2011.
The job letters, and police report, who should they be addressed to?
I dont know anyone QSW applicant from my region.
I am a medical doctor with 5 years experience and I did the online assessment and it was ok, I still need you guys help on how to proceed with my application. I am also thinking of FSW application, but my heart is more with the QSW.
You can also email me at mkspk24@gmail.com on the list of documents to submit.
I live in the Eastern Caribbean
Many thanks to you all for your anticipated assistance.

tmkhan036

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Re: PLEASE I NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE FROM EVERYONE

mk24 said:
Hello everyone,

Pls about to make my application for QSW and I need assistance.
Just just passed my DELF A2 and preparing to take IELTS on july 30,2011.
The job letters, and police report, who should they be addressed to?
I dont know anyone QSW applicant from my region.
I am a medical doctor with 5 years experience and I did the online assessment and it was ok, I still need you guys help on how to proceed with my application. I am also thinking of FSW application, but my heart is more with the QSW.
You can also email me at mkspk24 @ gmail.com on the list of documents to submit.
I live in the Eastern Caribbean
Many thanks to you all for your anticipated assistance.
Dear mk24,
I applied recently for CSQ, but I am also looking for assistance in French Language.

mk24

Jul 10, 2011
hello tmkhan036,

could u pls emailed me the list of documents that you sent, I would appreciate it.
for the french language, I think you should check with the nearest alliance francaise office in your region.
I took my classes and exams bothA1 and A2 in alliance francaise.
my email is: mkspk24@gmail.com
thanks.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
mk24 said:
hello tmkhan036,

could u pls emailed me the list of documents that you sent, I would appreciate it.
for the french language, I think you should check with the nearest alliance francaise office in your region.
I took my classes and exams bothA1 and A2 in alliance francaise.
my email is: mkspk24 @ gmail.com
thanks.
guys plz tell me what's your country, I'll send you the link that lists all docs & forms and timeline for your BIQ

mk24

Jul 10, 2011
Hello ae03yy,
Thanks for your interest to help me.
I live in Barbados, Caribbean. Can email the links to the list of document into my email.
Who should I addressed my employment/job letter.
my email: mkspk24@gmail.com

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam9 said:
Thanks for guiding me

Please also suggest from below

.if I update my application then what rules will be used for my application
1:- point system when i applied firstly.. Initially, they will assess your points, according to the documents and information you will provide to them. After that, you can update anytime and you will get points whatever you will update them. But it's my advice to you that send your file initially if you cross 49 points.
2:- point system when i send updates ( hope point system does not change as Going to B1,B2 is too tough with doing job )
3:-- If i send application in french do i need to translate all my certificates also in french No, only that certificates which are not in the English or french language need to be translated.

kittu_vvk

Jul 10, 2011
Dear OsamaR,

Can you pls suggest me

kittu_vvk said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks for providing valuable information on Quebec Immegration process. I am also applying for Quebec Immigration - Skilled workers. My details :

1) (Master's Degree) MBA - Human Resources (India)
2) (BCom. Degree) Bachelor of commerce (India)
3) age = 32
4) Work Exp = Working as Human Resources Executive and having more than 7 yrs exp in HR
5) IELTS = Nil ; DELF= Nil
6) Married
7) Wife = She has completed 10th Standard and she is home maker and her medium of study is English & French - Nil
8) children = 1 (4yrs old)
9)Indian

My child and wife will accompany me.

My consultant told me that Quebec authorities will give points for MBA but they dont consider my experience which is related to MBA, because I have done graduation in Commerce, for exp they will consider only Bcom. He is telling me to apply as accountant, Can you pls tell me am I eligible to apply for Quebec as Skilled worker as a HR professional ? or do I need to change as Accountant( I am not interested to change) Kindly help me how to start process and whom through?

Waiting for your reply

Regards,

Kittu

I am applying for CSQ and need urgent help. Kindly help me.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi kittu_vvk,

I really do not have enough experience to clarify your concerns, sorry..

Seniors can you please help !!

kittu_vvk said:
Dear OsamaR,

Can you pls suggest me

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kittu_vvk said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks for providing valuable information on Quebec Immegration process. I am also applying for Quebec Immigration - Skilled workers. My details :

1) (Master's Degree) MBA - Human Resources (India) 12 + 6
2) (BCom. Degree) Bachelor of commerce (India)
3) age = 32 16
4) Work Exp = Working as Human Resources Executive and having more than 7 yrs exp in HR 8
5) IELTS = Nil ; DELF= Nil..... french = 0 , english : 6(if you give ielts or prove them that your language of your education was english then you may get maximum 6 points
6) Married
7) Wife = She has completed 10th Standard 0pt(1 point if did 12th standard) and she is home maker and her medium of study is English & French - Nil if your wife's age is between 18 to 35 then 3 points for spouse age
8) children = 1 (4yrs old) 4
9)Indian

My child and wife will accompany me.

My consultant told me that Quebec authorities will give points for MBA but they dont consider my experience which is related to MBA, because I have done graduation in Commerce, for exp they will consider only Bcom. He is telling me to apply as accountant, Can you pls tell me am I eligible to apply for Quebec as Skilled worker as a HR professional ? yes, if your total points are 57 or more than 57( with spouse) then you are eligible or do I need to change as Accountant( I am not interested to change) Kindly help me how to start process and whom through?

Waiting for your reply

Regards,

Kittu

I am applying for CSQ and need urgent help. Kindly help me.
i advice you to start learning french language