18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Brad_cin_dell said:
Thank you still hope for the quick reply !!! From the point evaluation which you did last time for me, i got 55 and i need 57 to apply, french proficiency would make it to u will get 2 points if u clear delf a1 and 6 point if u clear delf a259, so if i attach a alliance franchise receipt will i be short of points and will they keep the file on pending until i get the DELF A1 yes u will be short of 2 points but u r not in priority so i m sure u will clear you delf a1 with in 2 months, when u will get your aor then u send delf a1 exam so they can update your file then its fine.

Will they consider area of training for principal applicant ( in my case Bsc - computer science ) or my spouse ( MBA -Finance and Marketing )they deal file with principal applicant, they will call for interview according to principal applicant qualification.

I am still suggesting u apply in your wife name

Sorry if i bug u up with my questions, hope u understand...No its all right
Thank You
Regards

Brad

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
farhan76 said:
Dear Expert,

I need your help for forms selection & filling.

1) I submit Application for a Permenant residence in Canada with Application for seclection Certificate.
2) Request for an Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec (comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec) is required or not.Not
3) In Application for seclection Certificate section 14 Intended profession in Québec, What I write and which option I select If u r job looking for your qualification then select (your field of study eg. computer degree then write computer programe , technician etc etc) but if u have degree in computers but u have experience in marketing or sales then u can write with professional experience eg sales manager, executive etc which suits u more.
4) In section 11 under French language (DELF A1) what option I select.for delf a1 tick 1-2
5) In section 11 under English language (Speaking 6.5, Listening 6) what option I select.any one from 6-8

Thanks,

Farhan

Brad_cin_dell

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
StillHope ... I have thought of making my spouse as principal applicant however the problem here is that she doent have much work experience, she just has 1 to 2 years of experience, can u please evaluate the point if my spouse is the principal applicant, here are the details.

Spouse:

MBA- FINANCE AND MARKETING
EXP: 1 to 2 Year

Mine:

Education: Bsc Computer science (3Years)- Computer Science as major
Experience: 6 Years in IT industry,currently working for wipro ltd
Previous Organization: DELL COMPUTERS,IBM INDIA PVT LTD
Funds: Sufficient

I would recquire ur suggestion, If me as principal applicant, i am getting 55 point without the DELF certification, so can i apply with 55 points + receipt of alliance franchise and later updating the AOR with the certification, wat are the chances, just a ball park figure..? or if spouse points are sufficient, then i can go with it.

Thank You
Regards

Brad

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Brad_cin_dell said:
StillHope ... I have thought of making my spouse as principal applicant however the problem here is that she doent have much work experience, she just has 1 to 2 years of experience, can u please evaluate the point if my spouse is the principal applicant, here are the details.

Spouse:

MBA- FINANCE AND MARKETING12+6
EXP: 1 to 2 Year4

Mine:

Education: Bsc Computer science (3Years)- Computer Science as major6+6
Experience: 6 Years in IT industry,currently working for wipro ltd8

here she is earning 2 extra point but i think last time u said that your wife had 2 year experience so thats why i suggest u to make her principal applicant.

I would recquire ur suggestion, If me as principal applicant, i am getting 55 point without the DELF certification, so can i apply with 55 points + receipt of alliance franchise and later updating the AOR with the certification yes u can apply with these documents but try to clear delf a1 with in two months, i cleared my delf a1 and a2 under 3 months , so i hope u can clear a1 with in 2 months and after that send your result to embassy quickly when u will get result to update your file , normally if u r short of points they will send u letter before refusing your application so u can provide supporting documents to support your application. for example if u send your application then they will take 1-2 months to send your aor and maybe letter with missing documents and some time they send u the letter about missing document later stage and they will give u 90 days to support your application so u will gets 4 months atleast to clear delf a1, and a1 is not so difficult to clear. so i feel just send your application and appear in delf a1 exam as early as possible , wat are the chances, just a ball park figure..? or if spouse points are sufficient, then i can go with it.

Thank You
Regards

Brad

Brad_cin_dell

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
StillHope !!!

I calculated the points... if i make my spouse as principal applicant, she is getting more than me in terms of points and area of training is also in priority, can u also please calculate the points with DELF and without DELF just to make sure it is correct,my spouse has work experience however she do not have relieving letter from her past employer as we got married however i can manage to get it from her employer.

Spouse:

MBA- FINANCE AND MARKETING
EXP: 1 to 2 Year

Mine:

Education: Bsc Computer science (3Years)- Computer Science as major completed 2001
Experience: 6 Years in IT industry,currently working for wipro ltd

Please suggest !!!

Thank You
Regards

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Brad_cin_dell said:
StillHope !!!

I calculated the points... if i make my spouse as principal applicant, she is getting more than me in terms of points and area of training is also in priority, can u also please calculate the points with DELF and without DELF just to make sure it is correct,my spouse has work experience however she do not have relieving letter from her past employer as we got married however i can manage to get it from her employer.

Spouse: If she is principal applicant Co-applicant

MBA- FINANCE AND MARKETING 12+6=18 or 3+2=5
EXP: 1 to 2 Year 4 or 0
English Proficiency If she as good enlish as equivlant to 7 bands 6 or 0
total 44 or 8
Mine:

Education: Bsc Computer science (3Years)- 6+6= 12 or 2+2=4
Experience: 6 Years in IT industry,currently working for wipro ltd 8 or 0
english 6 or 0
total 42 or 7
Funds: Sufficient 1

If u become principal applicant then u can make 51 point and if your wife become principal applicant then she makes 52 points so u principal applicant need to clear delf a2 and spouse have to clear delf a1 atleast.

Do u have any kid , if u have then u can add 4 more point in your points.
R u from india, because last time by mistake we gave u 10 points for your education but as per quebec guidlines Bachleor from india will get 6 points ,sorry for mistake in our previous calculations.

stillhope

Please suggest !!!

Thank You
Regards

Brad_cin_dell

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
StillHope..Yes, I am from india... And we do not have kids as of now...So if i make 51 point...How many points i am short off to qualify? How much difference it makes if i am having a DELF or still can i apply with Alliance Franchise receipt and update the records in couple of months of applying.

Earlier as per ur evaluation it was 55 now it is 51... Do you advice to proceed with the processing and application ...Is there any work around ???

What can be done?

Brad

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Brad_cin_dell said:
StillHope..Yes, I am from india... And we do not have kids as of now...So if i make 51 point...How many points i am short off to qualify? How much difference it makes if i am having a DELF U r still short of 6 marks which means u need to clear delf a2 to get 6 pointsor still can i apply with Alliance Franchise receipt and update the records in couple of months of applying.

Earlier as per ur evaluation it was 55 now it is 51...because i told u that by mistake we gave u 10 points for bachelor but i realised that u did your degree from india and from india they gave(quebe)6 points. Do you advice to proceed with the processing and application ...Is there any work aroundu still can send your application now but My advise is better u both of them clear your delf a1 first then u send your application, if u both clear delf a1 then u make 2+2 = 4 points that is lot better if u send your application now.But still u r 2 points short so u have to clears delf atleast a2 before your interview or earlier.

so u can go and check in AF in your city and check with them for the next dates for delf exam and if i m not wrong they are conducting exam in august, so just go and check and
???

What can be done?

Brad

Brad_cin_dell

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
Thank You very much stillhope for giving your valuable inputs... Will keep in touch with you if i any question....Regards

farhan76

Jun 28, 2011
Dear Experts,

Thanks a lot of your valuable support. One more question about my wife English. She did M.Sc in Zoology(Study Language is English). If I attached unversity letter, so it fine to get language points.

If I attached letter from university and letter from employrer, it will support mu language position. (I got 6.5 in speaking and 6 in listening).

Regards,

Farhan

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
farhan76 said:
Dear Experts,

Thanks a lot of your valuable support. One more question about my wife English. She did M.Sc in Zoology(Study Language is English). If I attached unversity letter, so it fine to get language points.

If I attached letter from university and letter from employrer, it will support mu language position. (I got 6.5 in speaking and 6 in listening).

Regards,

Farhan
There is no point for wife's English but yet try to prove it by attaching a letter to prove the same.
yes you can get a letter from employer that your working medium is English it secures that 6 points of English. Don't send you IELTS results because it might give u 4 points.

good luck

farhan76

Jun 28, 2011
Dear Expert,

I did M.Sc in Geology, can I consider area of training points because in the list Applied Geology is present under section C.

Regards,

Farhan

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
YES

farhan76 said:
Dear Expert,

I did M.Sc in Geology, can I consider area of training points because in the list Applied Geology is present under section C.

Regards,

Farhan

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
No need to appear in IELTS , a letter from you institutions or employer indicating that your study or your job was or is in English is sufficient to secure 6/6 points. GOODLUCK
Thanks for your prompt reply.
The institution where i studied they already email me the copy of letter stating i was full time student and my study was in English.
Would it be fine or i need letter from Employer from USA as well?

People from LoonLongue said that i still need to take IELTS exam.
I am getting confused again :(.
I believe you are right and i will go with you.

Thanks for your help once again

A76

Jul 8, 2011
Hi

I am applying for Quebec Immigration - Skilled workers. My details :

1) (Master's Degree) MBA - Finance
2) (Bach. Degree) Irrigation engineering
3) age = 35
4) Work Exp = 14 month after master degree and 6 years before that
5) IELTS =5.5 ; DELF= A1
6) Divorced
7) children = 1 (7yrs old)

My child will accompany me.

Can you tell me how will be my Points? how many points a single mother need for selecting in this program?

and How much I will have chance to be selected?

Thanks.