1) (Master's Degree) MBA - Finance
2) (Bach. Degree) Irrigation engineering
3) age = 35
4) Work Exp = 14 month after master degree and 6 years before that
5) IELTS =5.5 ; DELF= A1
6) Divorced
7) children = 1 (7yrs old)

My child will accompany me.

Can you tell me how will be my Points? how many points a single mother need for selecting in this program?

and How much I will have chance to be selected?

Thanks.
Hi A76,

Check out the below 2 links:

1) http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/controler.jsp?languageCode=en

2) http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

The process is easy and straight forward

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi All,

I will be applying to Quebec immigration as Quebec selected-skilled worker (QSW) but I need to know whether the work experience has to be related to the field of study during university in order to be eligible to apply or not? I tried searching for that but couldn't find the proper answer.

any help ??

Thanks in advance..

A76

Jul 8, 2011
Hi OsamaR,

Thanks, I have seen that link
According to this link they will give me 24 point for Master + business administration

But I saw in your forum it was written 12+6 .. I want to know about real point for MBA

And they didn't mentioned in that website about divorced person .. I have to satisfy 55 point or 63 ?

sam9

Jul 10, 2011
Hi,
Please guide me regarding my Quebec application
I am from india

1:- Education-- Bachelors B-TECH IN ELECTRONICS COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 4 years course in 2007

2:Work experience-- 4 years in IT field.. till date
age--26 years

3: Language

English --IELTS

Speaking --7
Listening --7.5

French
DELF A1 Cleared
Enrolled in Level 4 -A2 Exam in August
Plan for B1 in November

Spouse-- no
children No

Please guide when should i file my application
what can i do to increase my points and am i eligible or short of points for quebec
I plan to marry also ..

can i apply now with A1 and send A2 or B1 (or enrollment in Level 5/6) afterwards.
will it work
if i get married before interview or clear anothe rlevel can i update my application
.if I update then what rules will be used for my application
1:- point system when i applied firstly
2:- point system when i send updates ( hope point system does not change as Going to B1,B2 is too tough with doing job :) )

Plz suggest

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
A76 said:
Hi OsamaR,

According to this link they will give me 24 point for Master + business administration

But I saw in your forum it was written 12+6 .. I want to know about real point for MBA

And they didn't mentioned in that website about divorced person .. I have to satisfy 55 point or 63 ?
Hi A76,

Here are my answers below, but please I am not an expert so get more clarifications from other senior members/experts. I only know these things from lots of reading and searching.

• From what I know is you only get 12 points for having a master's degree without considering any points for your bachelor degree. They only award you points against the highest level of education you have..
  • As for you being divorced, I believe you are treated as single mother. Thus, you only need to score 55 points.. The best judge is to do the assessment through Quebec immigration website http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/controler.jsp?languageCode=en this is the most accurate and genuine one since it is automated.

Please wait for other members comments on this.

A76

Jul 8, 2011
A76 said:
Hi

I am applying for Quebec Immigration - Skilled workers. My details :

1) (Master's Degree) MBA - Finance
2) (Bach. Degree) Irrigation engineering
3) age = 35
4) Work Exp = 14 month after master degree and 6 years before that
5) IELTS =5.5 ; DELF= A1
6) Divorced
7) children = 1 (7yrs old)

My child will accompany me.

Can you tell me how will be my Points? how many points a single mother need for selecting in this program?

and How much I will have chance to be selected?

Thanks.
Hi All

Is there anyone who can guide me ?

tmkhan036

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
vibez_well said:
totally about 1-1.5 years if everything goes on well.
Hi All,
I am Tariq from Pakistan.
I have filed my case for CSQ to Hong Kong on 22June2011. My data is given as under
Education: MSC Mathematics
Post Graduate Diploma in IT.
Experience: 5+Years
Job offer: Nil
English: Intermediate (No IELTS but Provided evidence from the university and Employer)
French: 6 Months French Online certificate withe very low speaking and not understanding.
Wife: Not accompanying
Children: 2 kids of the age 4 and 2 respectively.

I will be very thankful to assess my points please.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam9 said:
Hi,
Please guide me regarding my Quebec application
I am from india

1:- Education-- Bachelors B-TECH IN ELECTRONICS COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 4 years course in 2007 10

2:Work experience-- 4 years in IT field.. till date 8
age--26 years 16

3: Language

English --IELTS

Speaking --7
Listening --7.5 6

French
DELF A1 Cleared 2
Enrolled in Level 4 -A2 Exam in August if you clear delf a2 then you will get 6 points
Plan for B1 in November if you clear delf b1 then you will get 8 points

Spouse-- no
children No

Please guide when should i file my application
what can i do to increase my points and am i eligible or short of points for quebec
I plan to marry also .. learn french more to gain points upto delf b1 or b2

can i apply now with A1 and send A2 or B1 (or enrollment in Level 5/6) afterwards.
will it work... With A1 your total points are 42+1(Contract for finance self-sufficiency)=43, with delf a2 points are 47 , with delf b1 points are 49....... To be eligible for processing a file, you need 49 points..
if i get married before interview or clear anothe rlevel can i update my application yes, but with spouse, you need 57 points though your wife's education, language, age points will also be included.
.if I update then what rules will be used for my application
2:- point system when i send updates ( hope point system does not change as Going to B1,B2 is too tough with doing job :) )

Plz suggest

kittu_vvk

Jul 10, 2011
Hi Friends,

Thanks for providing valuable information on Quebec Immegration process. I am also applying for Quebec Immigration - Skilled workers. My details :

1) (Master's Degree) MBA - Human Resources (India)
2) (BCom. Degree) Bachelor of commerce (India)
3) age = 32
4) Work Exp = Working as Human Resources Executive and having more than 7 yrs exp in HR
5) IELTS = Nil ; DELF= Nil
6) Married
7) Wife = She has completed 10th Standard and she is home maker and her medium of study is English & French - Nil
8) children = 1 (4yrs old)
9)Indian

My child and wife will accompany me.

My consultant told me that Quebec authorities will give points for MBA but they dont consider my experience which is related to MBA, because I have done graduation in Commerce, for exp they will consider only Bcom. He is telling me to apply as accountant, Can you pls tell me am I eligible to apply for Quebec as Skilled worker as a HR professional ? or do I need to change as Accountant( I am not interested to change) Kindly help me how to start process and whom through?

Waiting for your reply

Regards,

Kittu

I am applying for CSQ and need urgent help. Kindly help me.

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Congratulations StillHope

sam9

Jul 10, 2011
Thanks for guiding me

Please also suggest from below

.if I update my application then what rules will be used for my application
2:- point system when i send updates ( hope point system does not change as Going to B1,B2 is too tough with doing job )
3:-- If i send application in french do i need to translate all my certificates also in french

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
A76 said:
Hi OsamaR,

And they didn't mentioned in that website about divorced person .. I have to satisfy 55 point or 63 ? if you come as a fivorced person and not as a couple, the file will be same as single person with child.

tmkhan036

Jul 7, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
sam9 said:
Thanks for guiding me

Please also suggest from below

.if I update my application then what rules will be used for my application
2:- point system when i send updates ( hope point system does not change as Going to B1,B2 is too tough with doing job )
3:-- If i send application in french do i need to translate all my certificates also in french
Dear,
I applied for CSQ on 22nd June 2011. when it is expected to be called for interview?
is interview is necessary for all applicants?
thanks

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
OsamaR said:
Hi All,

I will be applying to Quebec immigration as Quebec selected-skilled worker (QSW) but I need to know whether the work experience has to be related to the field of study during university in order to be eligible to apply or not? I tried searching for that but couldn't find the proper answer.

any help ?? no it doesn't have to be related and as long as it fit in National Occupation Classification 0, A, B or C and is done in the previous 5yrs of the application you're okay!

Thanks in advance..

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
A76 said:
Hi All

Is there anyone who can guide me ?
follow Osamar advice; he's right to guide you to those website for assessment. trust me!