+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Same here..
Actually I done yesterday.
I got some messages in account but can't able to check that. I have tried 4 times with long waiting time :)
Though, I have filled some part last night till the professional experience section, but need to complete the rest and submit.
How do the messages you get look like, I mean are they inform of acknowledgement or grade?

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
Hey good night guys,

Did anyone notice the "situation actuelle au quebec" section in the profile summary but no said section when actually filling out the profile information? I imagine that is supposed to contribute to the stay in quebec points in the evaluation factors.

Is that a glitch or is the system determining if to provide the section based on the data you previously entered?

I'm wondering if i did something wrong and missed an entire section.

hope2017

Feb 14, 2017
Hi friends,
I did declaration today in ARRIMA portal, but i never got a section to select family/relatives check box. I already submitted the application.I am worried now, because with FAMILY/RELATIVES i will get 3 points, and i will be qualified for 60 points. If not i am not qualified, i will be rejected with 57 points. Can you please suggest me what actions i can take now.

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
Hi friends,
I did declaration today in ARRIMA portal, but i never got a section to select family/relatives check box. I already submitted the application.I am worried now, because with FAMILY/RELATIVES i will get 3 points, and i will be qualified for 60 points. If not i am not qualified, i will be rejected with 57 points. Can you please suggest me what actions i can take now.
I do not think that section was there.
Hi friends,
I dont think those sections were there. Perhaps they may included at another point in the selection process.

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi,
Where should we input our educational qualifications? In the portal we have something as "Do you have a comparative evaluation studies done outside of Quebec" issued after Jan 31,2013. I have done my masters degree & bachelors in India. I have obtained the evaluation from WES as well. Should I show that here in that field. It should be yes or No ?

manasvyas

Aug 2, 2018
Hi,
Where should we input our educational qualifications? In the portal we have something as "Do you have a comparative evaluation studies done outside of Quebec" issued after Jan 31,2013. I have done my masters degree & bachelors in India. I have obtained the evaluation from WES as well. Should I show that here in that field. It should be yes or No ?
Same Question.. someone please reply.. who needs
Comparative Evaluation for Studies Done Outside Québec