+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
I don´t know you guys but I´m having connection problems in ARRIMA. Not sure if it beacuse the traffic but I´m taking a lot of time to complete my profrile :(
It can be traffic. I am in the queue and there are 5000 people ahead of me.o_O

mp71240

Aug 30, 2018
I don´t know you guys but I´m having connection problems in ARRIMA. Not sure if it beacuse the traffic but I´m taking a lot of time to complete my profrile :(
I am also facing the same issue. in fact everybody is facing the same issue.

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
patience... somehow this is the key to the entire emigration process. this time use some for the Arrima portal. the whole world is trying to connect at this very moment. no need to rush though. it is a merits system, not the FCFS anymore

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
patience... somehow this is the key to the entire emigration process. this time use some for the Arrima portal. the whole world is trying to connect at this very moment. no need to rush though. it is a merits system, not the FCFS anymore
I quitted... I´ll try another day. To me is more important to complete the profile right than now

EdithF86

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Lol 25322 visitors before me?? Yeah okay...
This tells me their new system will probably be just as slow as the previous one. If I even get selected, that is.
Why tf is there an "online waiting room" anyway? I've never seen such a thing anywhere else?

hope2017

Feb 14, 2017
Hi friends,
I did declaration today in ARRIMA portal, but i never got a section to select family/relatives check box. I already submitted the application.I am worried now, because with FAMILY/RELATIVES i will get 3 points, and i will be qualified for 60 points. If not i am not qualified, i will be rejected with 57 points. Can you please suggest me what actions i can take now.

Apii

Apr 30, 2018
Can anybody tel me about the professional experience to be updated on arrima system, it says 5 years . I am not working for last 3.5 years so how to enter its details. Anybody facing same situation. Further can we edit the details once updated but not submitted

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Can anybody tel me about the professional experience to be updated on arrima system, it says 5 years . I am not working for last 3.5 years so how to enter its details. Anybody facing same situation. Further can we edit the details once updated but not submitted
1. You need to update the work exp as "Unemployed" for the time you haven't worked. You need to fill details for each day whether employed or unemployed for the last 5 years from the time you submit the expression. ( e.g if submitting today, fill in details from 09-19-2013).
2. You can edit all the details anytime, though due to portal UI glitch, the edit button isn't visible. Just drag your mouse cursor to extreme right of the line entry that you want to edit and the mouse cursor would automatically change to a hand button once the cursor is over it. Click on that and select "edit" or "delete" as deemed fit.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
@AnushaJ @Lorenc80 @elchar
Good day all.
Does "ECA" done by WES means "Comparative evaluation of studies done outside Québec"?

please reply
I don't think so.

" The Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec(Comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec) is an expert opinion issued by the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion for reference purposes only. It is neither a diploma nor an equivalency diploma."

It clearly states it's done by Ministry of Immigration to best of my understanding.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I don't think so.

" The Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec(Comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec) is an expert opinion issued by the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion for reference purposes only. It is neither a diploma nor an equivalency diploma."

It clearly states it's done by Ministry of Immigration to best of my understanding.
ECA is NOT a “Comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec”

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi guys.
I have updated the date of birth wrongly in arrima portal. Is there anyway to change it? I have not submitted the declaration yet. Any thoughts?