+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

kamranhaque

Jun 20, 2018
I have 4 years bachelors degree and 2 years masters. Inside Add Diploma in portal, I am not seeing the 4 years bachelors and 2 years masters degree option? what will be the search criteria. Please help...

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
I have 4 years bachelors degree and 2 years masters. Inside Add Diploma in portal, I am not seeing the 4 years bachelors and 2 years masters degree option? what will be the search criteria. Please help...
See for Quebec education pattern is entirely different,in Quebec 2 yrs masters is not calculated as masters.

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Thank you @Lorenc80. I also have a question. I have done the registration this morning. However, I have not updated the details fully yet. Now when I tried relogin it starts from the beginning having me in queue #11112. Should we wait in the queue everytime even after registering? Any thoughts?
Yes.

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
I don't think so.

" The Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec(Comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec) is an expert opinion issued by the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion for reference purposes only. It is neither a diploma nor an equivalency diploma."

It clearly states it's done by Ministry of Immigration to best of my understanding.
Thanks friend

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Thank you @Lorenc80. I also have a question. I have done the registration this morning. However, I have not updated the details fully yet. Now when I tried relogin it starts from the beginning having me in queue #11112. Should we wait in the queue everytime even after registering? Any thoughts?
Yes, you have to wait for the queue each time you login. But, ensure you save your input before you leave or being logged out.

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hi guys.
I have updated the date of birth wrongly in arrima portal. Is there anyway to change it? I have not submitted the declaration yet. Any thoughts?
You can update your input if you have not submitted the declaration of interest.

Yaman555

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hello everyone. I have never considered Quebec before, but here we are. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

1- I got my college degree accredited from the University of Toronto since I was working on the Federal Canada EE, do I need to get it accredited again from Quebec?

2- I still don't understand what does "Area of Training" mean. I have a Bachelor in Business Administration from Syria. As per them, if I have a BS I should get 10 points. However, in the Area of Training, it says a foreign BS equals 6 points. I'm not sure that I understand this point.

I apologize for my ignorance and I would really appreciate your assistance.

SuN64

Sep 19, 2018
I have calculated my Score and it is 62.
How much chances to get P.R of Quebec.
NOC CODE : 2173