+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

rashidnzb

Aug 6, 2018
Dear Mates,

Fortunately i have finished my submission of Declaration just now.

Hope to get positive feedback soon

rashidnzb

Aug 6, 2018
we assessed our points as per our understanding of the criteria of points grid set by the Ministry for the new system

Now it would be the actual marking of numbers posed by the authority...

lets c how the new system proceed.

mp71240

Aug 30, 2018
Submitted my profile and did not receive any point. How they will calculate the point.. by going each profile... no clue..

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Dear Mates,

Fortunately i have finished my submission of Declaration just now.

Hope to get positive feedback soon
Great.! Did you specified your educational qualifications anywhere? I'm yet to submit, but stuck up with the "Comparison to Quebec education" point. Did you updated your qualifications somewhere in the portal?

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Submitted my profile and did not receive any point. How they will calculate the point.. by going each profile... no clue..
I think points will be assigned after they make all the necessary screening and confirmation!
Has anyone received points in the acknowledge email or arrima portal?

rajjoshua

Aug 2, 2018
Guys..what to fill under comparative evaluation is it a "No"
And also the recognition of skills section.. guys who already submitted pls help us..

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Guys..what to fill under comparative evaluation is it a "No"
And also the recognition of skills section.. guys who already submitted pls help us..
1. You will choose "NO" under comparative evaluation if your certificate had not been evaluated by the department of immigration in Canada.
2. What to do in the recognition of skills section depends of the areas your practiced professions fall into. Preferably you can choose "NO" since you have not obtained document from a professional body in Canada.

rajjoshua

Aug 2, 2018
1. You will choose "NO" under comparative evaluation if your certificate had not been evaluated by the department of immigration in Canada.
2. What to do in the recognition of skills section depends of the areas your practiced professions fall into. Preferably you can choose "NO" since you have not obtained document from a professional body in Canada.
So does it mean that we will loose points for selecting these options as a "No"

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
So does it mean that we will loose points for selecting these options as a "No"
If you choose YES, you will be asked to provide the valid reference number of the comparative evaluation by the immigration department.
I think no point will be lost in this regards.

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
does the system allow you to submit your EOI even if you don´t have the pass score? have somebody tried it?

shamindersingh

May 6, 2018
If you choose YES, you will be asked to provide the valid reference number of the comparative evaluation by the immigration department.
I think no point will be lost in this regards.
If you have a 4 years degree outside canada , then No need for comparative evaluation.

iamprabhdeep

Dec 15, 2017
Friends I am stuck in arrima portal , it says Arrima Loading Please wait . This is after i created the profile. Couldnot reach to declaration part. anyone else facing same issue? are they not accepting anymore ?