+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Friends I am stuck in arrima portal , it says Arrima Loading Please wait . This is after i created the profile. Couldnot reach to declaration part. anyone else facing same issue? are they not accepting anymore ?
Sign into your profile by 01:00am to 05:00am Canadian Time. The loading time is pretty fine at this time.

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Yes, I was able to submit my EOI and got acknowledgment in my email and profile.
Hi. So no where we are specifying our educational qualifications ? Am from India,so I should update as no both in “Do you have a diploma higher than the primary school” and “Do you have comparative evaluation done”. Both should be “No” is it ?

seeak

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi. So no where we are specifying our educational qualifications ? Am from India,so I should update as no both in “Do you have a diploma higher than the primary school” and “Do you have comparative evaluation done”. Both should be “No” is it ?
You are able to upgrade your educational qualifications once you choose YES for “Do you have a diploma higher than the primary school”

Last edited:

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
You have to mention all your degrees/ diploma you possess after high school.
Meaning, you have to choose "YES" for having diploma higher than primary school.
But, you can choose "NO" in the section of comparative evaluation since you have not done comparative evaluation of your degree you acquired outside Quebec or in foreign countries.

maheenakmal

Aug 31, 2016
hello guys

i am stuck when i am trying to add my diploma...i have done my BS computer science ( 4 year degree program) but can't find my degree....please guide me

aspirantEE

Mar 31, 2018
Hello All- a few questions:-

Personal Information
- Have you ever received individual ref no. from Ddept. of Immigration Diversity & Inclusion?
-- what we answer here? I only have a profile created in CIC.GC.CA and have EE number.
- Do I already have an IRCC file number?
-- what number we put in here? I tried putting the EE number, it didn't take that.

JOb Offer Validated by the Deppt:-
- This is for the valid job offer from Quebec? I do not have any kind of job offer and I have never worked in Canada
-- I have selected NO here. Is this correct?

Can someone please help me with these two information? I tried joining the WhatsApp group, its stated that members reached to Max capacity. Can someone help me with a group for Quebec? Please help me with the URL here.

Urgently seeking your help in this one.

Regards,
Arya