+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Sep 22, 2018
Very much possible. Did your raise this issue some where regarding your problem? i also want to add my wife ACCA diploma, did not find one in portal. I dont know who to reach regarding this problem

jazzuti

Aug 16, 2018
Yes, I was able to submit my EOI and got acknowledgment in my email and profile.
Pls, what's your area of training? And what exactly did you put in that line to get search results? Many of us are having difficulty putting in our areas of training.

jazzuti

Aug 16, 2018
I did that, but didn't find computer science for the bachelor and for the master also, I think it depends on the country where you obtained your degree where there database is not accurate to list all available diplomas or certificates for each country

I think it should be a raised issue for ARRIMA system to be corrected by them
My degree is from Canada yet Economics did not come up either.

Aboubakr Aqle

Aug 24, 2018
Pls, what's your area of training? And what exactly did you put in that line to get search results? Many of us are having difficulty putting in our areas of training.
My degree is Bachelor and Master for Computer Science, this is available in India country for example, but for other places is not available which is not logic!!! It should be all degrees are available for all countries. If somebody face same issue just change your country to other one and will find that certificate is available. For that we need a fix from them. I raised this issue and I think all should raise it to be resolve on the portal itself as below link:

https://services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/arrima/soutien-arrima.php

jazzuti

Aug 16, 2018
Ok, I've finally submitted. I ended up typing Bachelor of Arts in full and selected the "baccalaureate in arts science education" before typing Economics in French. This is what prompted "science sociale majeure en économie" . At the end it listed it as Bachelor of Arts in Economics. It Just involves a lot of tweaking. Good luck guys

Reactions: mushahid ansari

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Yes. I feel the same issue. My degree is PG diploma in business administration. I can find business administration only in bachelors. What should I select? Also for PG diploma in Informatjon technology (PGDIT) I don’t find anything. Can anyone help?

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
From my Express Entry Account Candidate Information:-
  • Candidate: ARYA BHAT
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): CAN000087654321
  • Profile number: E001234567
  • Date you submitted your profile: April 6, 2018

Do we have to fill the UCI number or the Profile Number in the "IRCC file number" entry? It is allowing only 8 digits, so I am not sure which one to enter there?

Can one please help me, sincerely seeking help.

Regards,
Arya
Guys is profile number and file number the same? Isn't a file number only given when you've been accepted/invited to apply and have an actual open immigration file? I think profile number is just related to being in the express entry pool. Am i right?

wajahatrashid

Sep 22, 2018
Guys I am stuck in filling up details of my wife's degree. She has done "Advance Diploma In Culinary Arts" which is of 18 months of education + 6 months of Industrial Internship.

But in Diploma list there is no such Degree/Diploma. The only relevant diploma which I found was COMPETENCY BASED DIPLOMA. But when I selected that, it shows "Your degree is not recognized"..
So what to do in this Case? How to enter her details ?

Also, Do i need to get her degree equivalency in this case ? If so, then from where ?? any idea ??

Please Help!!!