+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Buk

Nov 23, 2017
Hi All,

Please advise. I am Canadian citizen and staying with my spouse since I got married in 2015 in United Arab Emirates. I am going to apply for CSQ. Below are my question please advise.
Please Note That its our first marriage and we dint have any kids.

In undertaking Form A-0546-GA question 1.2 Home Address( Enclose proof of your address in Quebec , If you are living outside Quebec you must include form A-539-A)

My question is which address I have to write in reply of Q no. 1.2 . My home address when I was in Quebec or my Current address of United Arab Emirates. ???

In Section 2 of From A-546-GA Information about your spouse( Where Applicable)

We need to fill this part or no??? (Because we dint have any co signatory)

In Section 5 I am domiciled in Quebec Yes or No. Which one I have to select???

Also please advise in Form A-1520-BA their is no Form available in French but still they mentioned on English version we have to filled out this form in french . Please advise we will fill only English version of this Form ???

Hi, so you are planning to sponsor your wife to come to Canada? then, you should come back to Quebec, find a work, though it is okay to sponsor without a work, it's much better because there are choices in one of the forms to show proof or residences, e.g. bills or last pay stub.

Yes fill-up the form in Section 2, no need to fill-up Section 4, 4.1

These are the french forms : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/demande-engagement/trousse-a.html

Apply to IRCC first before applying for your wife's CSQ.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

GPSwithluck

May 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Hello evrybody. Can anyone help me. We applied for csq on nov 2015 paperformat. Got file number in dec2015. Since then we r waiting. Website says preliminary review is going on. When should we expect csq?. Plzhelp

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
Hello Friends

I have applied for quebec immigration in Mar-14. I have got my file number in Jul-17. Also received intension to reject in Jul-16, replied in Oct-16, Since then there is no reply. i have called many times they told me to wait till Jan-18 as preliminary review has already started and decision is to be taken. It is more than 44 months. still no clue regarding CSQ. Is there anyone who has applied in 2014 and waiting for CSQ or have recently received CSQ?

Dec 7, 2017
Hi, I just wanted to ask some few questions about QSWP:

1-How long does it take from submitting my application on Mon Projet website till they send me Personalized list of documents to provide???
2-In work experience score, I had my bachelor of pharmacy in 2011 but I had worked for pharmaceutical companies in sales and marketing roles so can I apply by this professioanal experience or should I have had pharmacist experience in the last 5 years prior to apply??
3-Can I use multiple credit cards of my own to pay for the processing fees??

Thanks in advance...

JS_SANDHU83

Aug 14, 2016
Hi Seniors, I need urgent help, I have received intent to reject letter yesterday, Its in french and asking me to submit how i have earned my funds which i am going to invest in Quebec. If i translate it into english it says following :
Translation from French to english:
Signed narrative document describing the origin or the way in which your current financial resources (both family and business) have been accumulated (see detailed content on the list of documentary requirements).

Original French letter:
# Document narratif signé relatant l'origine ou la manière dont vos ressources financières actuelles (tant familiales que d'affaires) ont été accumulées (voir contenu détaillée sur la liste des exigences documentaires).

My question is that do i just need to send narrative/written history of funds or i have to send evidences. Because it does not say anything clearly.

Thanks and your reply is much appreciated

Best of luck to everyone

surent5

Oct 10, 2017
Hello

I have tried french exam two times both times i have scored A1 in listening and 0 in speaking. Could you please advice if i am eligible to file my application with this french score.

Marital status: single
Education: Masters in finance and investment management (1 yr) / Bsc in Textile Sciences (4yrs)
Experience: Senior Merchandiser Textiles - 3.5 years
French: A1 in listening 0 in speaking
Ielts: 6.5 in listening , 7 in reading, 6.5 in writing, 7 in speaking ...overall 7 band
Hi, could you please let me know your NOC? I'm a Senior Merchandiser to for Victoria's Secret production plant in Sri Lanka. I actually handle the production and sourcing here in Sri Lanka and my Employer is MAS Intimates. Kindly check and advise.

Cheers
Suren

kumar7

Jan 3, 2018
To all,

This thread is strictly for QSW although any input from virtually anyone is appreciated.
WHo has already applied for Quebec?
Who is planning to apply for Quebec?

hi i am applied for CSQ last month in regular programe skilled workers it is showing the status is " Not Subject" what does it mean,what is the process time for CSQ,

GURVINDERS550

Aug 14, 2017
Hi Seniors, I need urgent help, I have received intent to reject letter yesterday, Its in french and asking me to submit how i have earned my funds which i am going to invest in Quebec. If i translate it into english it says following :
Translation from French to english:
Signed narrative document describing the origin or the way in which your current financial resources (both family and business) have been accumulated (see detailed content on the list of documentary requirements).

Original French letter:
# Document narratif signé relatant l'origine ou la manière dont vos ressources financières actuelles (tant familiales que d'affaires) ont été accumulées (voir contenu détaillée sur la liste des exigences documentaires).

My question is that do i just need to send narrative/written history of funds or i have to send evidences. Because it does not say anything clearly.

Thanks and your reply is much appreciated

Best of luck to everyone
I think you should send them Income Tax Returns for last 3 years & documents related to business like Company registration certificate, audited balance & profit and loss accounts, etc.

yucorn

Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys, just want to ask if i need to have a bank account with 12k CAD to apply? Is it a requirement? Thank you

Groupof5

Nov 20, 2017
Please what is IMM8 form. How do I get one to fill? Must every member of my family fill the form? Or only the principal applicant to fill the form? Thanks to guide me . I have 10 days left to send the form for the next visa step.

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
Hi All,

I have an urgent question about the new list of professions?
I have a degree in English language and an experience more than 10 years like an English Teacher in primary and secondary.
Does this degree is considered valuable to apply?
In the list of professions the foreign degree in " English Language" is not considered but "Teacher in secondary'' yes.

Please give me your opinion. I will really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,..

Good luck to all!

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
Please what is IMM8 form. How do I get one to fill? Must every member of my family fill the form? Or only the principal applicant to fill the form? Thanks to guide me . I have 10 days left to send the form for the next visa step.
Hi,

If you apply as a Quebec Skilled Worker, the form IMM008 (not IMM8 Ok?), you can find in the link below:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-quebec-selected-skilled-workers.html
Here It is the list of documents and also the guide how to fill it.
Open the first : Documents checklist to find which documents you have to fill for and who have to fill .

Good luck!!