+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

DRWHO

May 24, 2017
Hello everyone!
I have a couple of quick queries. My husband recently got his CSQ just right before our wedding. Now we're working on adding me to his CSQ application. The problem is there are some things that are unclear such as
a. What will be my Area of training seeing as im an MBBS degree holder from Pakistan? (need to know for points calculation)
b. In the documents to be attached, what do they mean by sworn copy of marriage certificate?
c. In making the true copies of my degrees would it be better to get them verified by HEC or to get them notarized?

Any help, especially by the Pakistani brethren will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hi dears, I got CSQs on 28 Feb 2017, applied for Federal (PR) on 25 April 2017, reached to central intake (Sydney) office on 27 April 2017, now could any one tell me; when should I expect my AoR? :)

kham

Jun 22, 2016
Hi all please I need your help, can I send the police certificate before obtaining the file number in the federal stage ??? knowing that I did not send it with my application

DRWHO

May 24, 2017
Hello everyone!
I have a couple of quick queries. My husband recently got his CSQ just right before our wedding. Now we're working on adding me to his CSQ application. The problem is there are some things that are unclear such as
a. What will be my Area of training seeing as im an MBBS degree holder from Pakistan? (need to know for points calculation)
b. In the documents to be attached, what do they mean by sworn copy of marriage certificate?
c. In making the true copies of my degrees would it be better to get them verified by HEC or to get them notarized?

Any help, especially by the Pakistani brethren will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

still awaiting a reply :(

Harvir Singh

May 27, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Subject: Need to know about net step to consider my file in process status by Quebec immi department

Respected Sir / Madam

I had submitted an application for Selection Certificate of Quebec (CSQ) through consultancy in 25-March 2013.

my consultant fail to submit the all documents to Quebec govt under the deadlines provided by Quebec govt. After that I sent request letter to Quebec govt for accept file & and i got letter from Quebec govt that department is responsible for your file processing

I regularly contact with on line customer care to know about my file status but till date I got information that my file is rejected .

The reason of late submission of my documents is not related with mine but I suffered with this circumstances.

This is my humble request please guide me for next step to consider m file in inprocess status.

Regards,
Harvir Singh
Phone Number:- 9417077710, 8727900710

Email Id:- harvirsingh24@ymail.com

Harvir Singh

May 27, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Subject: Need to know about net step to consider my file in process status by Quebec immi department

Respected Sir / Madam

I had submitted an application for Selection Certificate of Quebec (CSQ) through consultancy in 25-March 2013.

my consultant fail to submit the all documents to Quebec govt under the deadlines provided by Quebec govt. After that I sent request letter to Quebec govt for accept file & and i got letter from Quebec govt that department is responsible for your file processing

I regularly contact with on line customer care to know about my file status but till date I got information that my file is rejected .

The reason of late submission of my documents is not related with mine but I suffered with this circumstances.

This is my humble request please guide me for next step to consider m file in inprocess status.

Regards,
Harvir Singh
Phone Number:- 9417077710, 8727900710

Email Id:- harvirsingh24@ymail.com

Harvir Singh

May 27, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Dear all,

I got intention to refuse letter 27/9/2016 by email, but i saw only 2/12/2016 (Due date 26/12/2016) in my wife email address ,
the reason is my agent made fake email id when my application has submitted.I just found out that my email id is wrong and MIDI sent email to fake email id and also to my wife. I have call the agent a week before i saw email ,he told me he been informed by midi that my application in progress .But now i realize that he never call and even check that fake email which he had made. MY worry is how i know my upcoming status if MIDI is not sent email to my wife's ID.

My reply to intention to refuse received 15/12/2016 .

your advise is highly appreciated

Thank you

Dear,

you should to send a letter to the department with our original email id and correspondence address. and demand for acknowledge the same fro departnment

thanks

PhiroMina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2014
Hi all, any body please advise how we can get into the pool when they open the intake. I mean what are the tips so we can successfully get into pool

PhiroMina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2014
hi, would like to ask how you manage to get in the pool. if you please share your experience in submitting the file. it will be great

Reactions: quebecnurse

Himself

Feb 12, 2017
Hello all, question please..
If someone education is Bachelor of Pharmaceutical science.. can they apply for AOT as Pharmaceutical Production Technology (DCS)?
Thanks for expert response.

Reactions: quebecnurse

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hello all, my post grad work permit will expire on March-2018, I have already applied for quebec skilled worker stream on May-2017. I know the processing time QSW steam is Longer than express entry.

At this point, is that possible to apply for express entry without cancelling my QSW application ?

Or if the apply for express entry, will it hamper my QSW application?

Expert opinion please

Amrinderghumann

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Hello I have given name Amrinder Singh and surname ghuman in passport( added surname by legal name change process) and just given name Amrinder Singh in all educational documents and birth certificate. so what should i choose from column "Known by another name" in quebec immigration file as surname not mentioned in birth certificate and edu certificates from following options- 1) Name at birth 2) Another legal name (following name change) 3) common name 4) name after marriage
please help