mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Since June 29, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
How long does take to get the PR?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Since June 29, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
How long does take to get the PR?
Please check spreadsheet in my signature. Add your details in same spreadsheet and post in this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-skilled-worker-federal-stage-after-csq.298038/page-675

didoss

Nov 22, 2011
HI, we are a family from 4 members (me and my wife and 2 children) I landed in Quebec on 16 march 2017, I didn't gave them an address as I didn't get one but I added the address online after 2 days from my landing date (my friend address). after one month I received a letter from CIC that PR photos for me and my children are not valid so we changed them. on End of may I received my PR card, mid of june I received my children PR, till now I didn't receive my wife PR card.(I am out of Canada)
my questions:
1- how can I check my wife PR? is it normal to be that late?
2- I changed my application address online, I think my application means the 4 of us , right ? as she is my spouse.
many thanks

Tas1980

Jun 14, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
QSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-Jun-16
Dear Mates;
I am of the outland applicant of July-2016 intake.Still there is "waiting for treatment" on my application.As they have posted in their website that online applications will be processed from 15th July,2017.If anyone gets update from 15th July,please update here to inform others.
Regards;
Tas

user3009

Jul 3, 2017
Hi all

I am a bit confused as to the process.
They will start processing some online applications from tomorrow. I understand that they obviously mean applications already submitted and, therefore, from people with a validated job offer or temporary resident entitled to submit an application.
Still, on the website it says that, for permanent workers, "The intake period will be announced at a later date". Does this mean that, although they will start processing applications, there is no news regarding when other people will be able to start applying? Or, in the contrary, they will open the the option to start applying for tomorrow?
Besides, if immigration's target is met by the backlog of applications, is it possible that there will not be intake period for 2017?
Many thanks for your time.

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
Dear all,

Atlast got my CSQ. it took 4 years and 4 months to receive it from MIDI. Started in End of 2012 and received Mar 2017. Here is the timeline

Applied in Dec 2012
Document Returned for new application form Feb 2013
Doc sent with new form in Apr 2013
Received AOR in Jun 2013
Intent to Reject mail in Sept 2015
Sent the required document in Oct 2015
Mail stating that application is rejected in Nov 2015
Sent a letter for reconsideration with more details Dec 2015
Received mail for reopening of file in Nov 2016
Received Intent to Reject in Nov 2016
Submitted the Required document in Feb 2017
Received CSQ Mar 2017.

Now, wanted to know before when I should send my PR application.. can anyone assist please. Can i send within 3 years or within 1 year ?

Swami
Hello Swamik,

Your CSQ paper says you can submit the application in three years as this is the validity of CSQ,suggest to send as early as possible as long way to received PPR more than 13 month average after AOR.

Thanks...

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Exparts,
Would anyone Distinguish Two Preliminary Review of Paper Based & Online(Mon Project) application,
Which one is affected by 8th march,2017 Modification OR BOTH IS EFFECTED ?
Here is the both link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

It is for Paper based application, Here Preliminary Review is Second Step.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/steps-times.html

It is for Online(Mon Project) Applicant Where Preliminary Review is the First Step.

I'm looking forward to Any kind of Reply

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Exparts,
Would anyone Distinguish Two Preliminary Review of Paper Based & Online(Mon Project) application,
Which one is affected by 8th march,2017 Modification OR BOTH IS EFFECTED ?
Here is the both link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

It is for Paper based application, Here Preliminary Review is Second Step.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/steps-times.html

It is for Online(Mon Project) Applicant Where Preliminary Review is the First Step.

I'm looking forward to Any kind of Reply
All the applications whose preliminary was not completed before 8th March will be affected irrespective of intake.

Tas1980

Jun 14, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
QSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-Jun-16
Dears;
Apart from their post at website regarding processing since 15th July,still here is no processing yet.Any have any idea or status of application changed,plz update.

Jul 14, 2017
Please let me know if it is fine to fill the information in English in Mon projet Québec. The form is in french and i want to fill it myself so please share your thoughts if i can fill all the information in English.

And when it will be good to apply online for CSQ or we can apply anytime.

Thanks

shannon13

Feb 7, 2017
bonjour tous,
je voudrais que vous expliquer comment creer son dossier dans Monprojet quebec. parce que j'ai tente de le creer malheureusement je n'y arrive pas. j'ai ouvert mon compte et je vois Mon dossier, mes documents. s'il vous plait aider moi a le faire.

cordialement!

Amrinderghumann

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Please let me know if it is fine to fill the information in English in Mon projet Québec. The form is in french and i want to fill it myself so please share your thoughts if i can fill all the information in English.

And when it will be good to apply online for CSQ or we can apply anytime.

Thanks
hello
You can fill in any of english or french. Just fill as on your documents. If you are applying outside quebec then you only able to submit file when QSW will open and for this check MIDI website regularly.