+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Jul 14, 2017
hello
You can fill in any of english or french. Just fill as on your documents. If you are applying outside quebec then you only able to submit file when QSW will open and for this check MIDI website regularly.
Hello Amrinder,

Thank you very much for your reply and help. I want to apply for Quebec QWSP and please let me know how I can add my spouse and 3 year older kid in Mon project application. Do i have to create different application for them or i can add them in my own application. Actually i seen a video of filling the mon project form and did not see any option to add wife and kid so just confused about it. I will be thankful of you if you can help me on this. Thanks

Amrinderghumann

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
h
Hello Amrinder,

Thank you very much for your reply and help. I want to apply for Quebec QWSP and please let me know how I can add my spouse and 3 year older kid in Mon project application. Do i have to create different application for them or i can add them in my own application. Actually i seen a video of filling the mon project form and did not see any option to add wife and kid so just confused about it. I will be thankful of you if you can help me on this. Thanks
Hello'
You can add both in same application only . Go to Mon Projet then click on 'useful documents' the find Guide for how to submit application in English. Everything is given there.

mina_zeko

Aug 14, 2015
hello friends , can you help me , (Preuve de reconnaissance officielle de l’établissement d’enseignement fréquenté et du programme d’études suivi délivrée par les autorités compétentes en matière d’éducation du pays ou territoire concerné)
this document from where i get it ? and whats the form demande , iam mina from egypt , sohag university.. thanks...

Jul 14, 2017
h

Hello'
You can add both in same application only . Go to Mon Projet then click on 'useful documents' the find Guide for how to submit application in English. Everything is given there.
Hello Amrinder,

I am really thankful of your reply and please let me know what documents I have to submit as a work experience. Can I just submit appointment and experience letter as a work proof. or I have to give any other info as well like salary slips for all the months, appraisal letter etc. It will be really appreciated if you can provide any experience letter format. Sorry for so many question actually i can not afford immigration consultancy fees so want to file my self so just want to clear my all doubts to avoid any mistake. Looking forward to hear back from you. Thanks

Tams1234

Mar 19, 2017
*need an expert opinion*
Hi, I have applied Quebec under mon project & my NOC is 1111. Just need to know, for this NOC should I have professional accounting certification like CA, CMA etc.?
Or General degree (bachelor/masters) on Finance/accounting is good enough if i have relevant job experiences?
I will be grateful if I get a quick response from expert. TIA

Tams1234

Mar 19, 2017
anybody is here to answer my below query?
*need an expert opinion*
Hi, I have applied Quebec under mon project & my NOC is 1111. Just need to know, for this NOC should I have professional accounting certification like CA, CMA etc.?
Or General degree (bachelor/masters) on Finance/accounting is good enough?
I will be grateful if I get a quick response from expert. TIA

SWEETY123

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Sharjah
Visa Office......
dubai
hi all
i have applied for QSW programme in 2014. intent for rejection came on july 2016 and updated on aug 2016 until now we are waiting for CSQ yesterday we called to quebec immigration office and they said our file is in preliminary review. any idea how long its going to take to get CSQ. . and after getting CSQ how long will it take to complete the whole process till we get PR. please reply

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
hi all
i have applied for QSW programme in 2014. intent for rejection came on july 2016 and updated on aug 2016 until now we are waiting for CSQ yesterday we called to quebec immigration office and they said our file is in preliminary review. any idea how long its going to take to get CSQ. . and after getting CSQ how long will it take to complete the whole process till we get PR. please reply[

Hello.

Your CSQ wil Come shortly... as per timeline
and then depend upon VO workload.( I.E 12 Month To 15 Months.)

Reactions: SWEETY123

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
hi all
i have applied for QSW programme in 2014. intent for rejection came on july 2016 and updated on aug 2016 until now we are waiting for CSQ yesterday we called to quebec immigration office and they said our file is in preliminary review. any idea how long its going to take to get CSQ. . and after getting CSQ how long will it take to complete the whole process till we get PR. please reply
I think it's a bit hard to determine when will you get your CSQ because it depends totally on the officer who's responsible for your file,it takes from 9-12 months to get your visa though.

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
bonjour tous,
je voudrais que vous expliquer comment creer son dossier dans Monprojet quebec. parce que j'ai tente de le creer malheureusement je n'y arrive pas. j'ai ouvert mon compte et je vois Mon dossier, mes documents. s'il vous plait aider moi a le faire.

cordialement!
Tu peut trouver tous les instructions ici
https://www.google.com.eg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjDl7Og0snVAhVPb1AKHQpnCO0QFgglMAA&url=https://disfly.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/3/3842fa55866be7bef019ab79336fa5b711cc7c47.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGW5aN4biG0-JyUUQdl33T2O8L-ag

Amrinderghumann

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
hi all
Hello
As your file is in preliminary review stage you would get csq within 2-10 months maximum As average time after verification documents step is 12 months and they take 2-3 months to start Preliminary review

Karina_Grigor

Aug 9, 2017
Hi everybody.
Me and my husband, we are planning to immigrate to Quebec, but I need some experienced opinions. II have researched their web site and found out that we can apply for the Skilled worker. I just can not understand how shouuld we start the process. And we als have2 children. Thanks for any information