QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nicolasquebec said:
Hi,

I have a question and have not find answer anywhere, I hope someone can help me here. I passed my application in january 2016. At that moment I had B1 in the TCFQ. Last exam i got a B2 in listening but B1 in oral expression. Does anyone know if I can present in the next exam only the competence that I have in B1. I have seen in the frequent asked questions in MIDI that they only checked the last exam but it is possible to suscribe to only one competence in the TCFQ. If anyone know something please answer.

Thanks!!!
hi mate, i did two different test first one to "comprehenssion orale" and second one only to 2expressión orale" i recorded both at mon projet account just write both file numbers in the same place i put the first date. i am june candidate (quota 5000)

Nicolasquebec

Feb 14, 2017
HASB said:
Hi Nicholasquebec,

I also hit a similar scenario couple of years back, I also wanted to know if I can pick one module on the TCFQ - I did it from Alliance Francaise - they told me I'd have to give the complete test again and I can't pick one module (which is speaking and listening).
You can check with the the body that provides TCFQ Certification in your country.

regards
Thanks a lot for your answer. In the Alliance Francaise, now you can present just one competence (Before it was not possible), but I was told that in canada they just check the las exam.

Nicolasquebec

Feb 14, 2017
shaggycoc said:
hi mate, i did two different test first one to "comprehenssion orale" and second one only to 2expressión orale" i recorded both at mon projet account just write both file numbers in the same place i put the first date. i am june candidate (quota 5000)
Thanks a lot for your answer mate. Can I ask you when did you apply?

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
hellgate said:
Hi, I am Electrical and Electronics Engineer and WES evaluated me as Bachelor Degree. I am going to apply April Intake. However in online evaluation program if I select Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineer, the system found me eligible but if I select only Electrical Engineer than it says ineligible because of the requirement of governing regulatory body. How is system working? As far as I know, I have to pay the fee during my application but what if they will say that I am Electrical Engineer and find me ineligible. Are they going to give back the fee ? Please help about the process.
Choose applied science under that category choose Electrical, Electronics and Comm. Engineer. Thats the right wat

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nicolasquebec said:
Thanks a lot for your answer mate. Can I ask you when did you apply?
hi i am not sure what date are you asking but i am june candidate i took comprenssion orale test in december 2015 and expression orale on march 2016

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
I applied with accompanying spouse.

May I know his points for Engr. Bachelor under Educ? Some says it is 2 points, some are 3 points.
We have a 15years of education. (6 for primary, 4 for secondary & 5 yrs for college)

I am really confuse, pls.help me

Thank you

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
Hi everyone! I am in federal stage and the government just took money for application fee out of my bank account. What does it mean? Does that mean my application is complete? When can I expect to get AOR starting from the moment they take out the money?

GLSB

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Mazigh said:
Hi everyone! I am in federal stage and the government just took money for application fee out of my bank account. What does it mean? Does that mean my application is complete? When can I expect to get AOR starting from the moment they take out the money?
What is your timeline?

When did you apply?

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
GLSB said:
What is your timeline?

When did you apply?
QSW application sent in May 2014

CSQ received November 2016

Federal application sent December 2016

GLSB

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Mazigh said:
QSW application sent in May 2014

CSQ received November 2016

Federal application sent December 2016

Ok......on what day did cic receive it?

I have a friend who received aor 15 days after payment was taken....

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
GLSB said:
Ok......on what day did cic receive it?

I have a friend who received aor 15 days after payment was taken....
Ok, giver some of the timelines I have seen and your answer, I expect to get the aor early to mid march at the lates. medical probably by july and hopefully visa by december.

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

I came to Montreal in Nov'16 with work permit along with family(Spouse, and two kids). I am planning to apply for PR.
when i called CIC. they suggested me to first talk to Quebec Immigration and get CSQ.
today, i called Quebec Immigration to know the pre-requisites and eligibility before applying for CSQ.
Call center agent says, i can apply for CSQ right away . IELTS is not mandatory but it may add some points.

with the above context, i need some guidance
1. how can i know my points before applying the CSQ?
2. what is the duration or time frame to get my CSQ approved?
3. once i get my CSQ. how long will it takes to apply for PR?
4. once i get my PR. am i expected to surrender my Indian passport and nationality
5. Please help with data points, which needs to be taken care while applying for CSQ online with your prior experiences.

thanks in advance.
RK

Kannan K Abhimanyu

Feb 15, 2017
Hi, Friends i am 2014th paper applicant as Machinist.
file opened:17-7-2014
intention to refuse received :27-9-2016
submitted:15-12-2016(dead line 26-12-2016)

still waiting,...

They send the Intention to refuse letter to my wife email which is asked about her transcript ,but she has noticed the email only in DEC 2 and it says the dead line as DEC 26. So we couldn't manage to get transcript in that time limit , but as say my consultant , i sent her grade card which has also mentioned all her subject for each semester of Master of Science in Industrial fisheries. My consultant is satisfied with it , he says that in Canada mark list and the transcripts are same and its work. but I am still confuse ,please let me know if any one know about it.

Your advise is highly appreciated
tq. __/\____

Kannan K Abhimanyu

Feb 15, 2017
pratikt9 said:
Hi, I dont think so, it should be the issue considering you have proper reason for the same. Yet, I would suggest you to call the number and confirm the same. I have somewhere read, (not sure again) that if you exceed the time limit of 60 days to submit the required document, you should have proper reason to justify the delay.

Best thing to do is call MIDI and explain them your situation and understand what are the options and ways for the same
Hi, Friends i am 2014th paper applicant as Machinist.
file opened:17-7-2014
intention to refuse received :27-9-2016
submitted:15-12-2016(dead line 26-12-2016)

still waiting,...

They send the Intention to refuse letter to my wife email which is asked about her transcript ,but she has noticed the email only in DEC 2 and it says the dead line as DEC 26. So we couldn't manage to get transcript in that time limit , but as say my consultant , i sent her grade card which has also mentioned all her subject for each semester of Master of Science in Industrial fisheries. , he says that in Canada mark list and the transcripts are same and its work. but I am still confuse ,please let me know if any one know about it.Do i need to worry i replied so close to deadline.

Your advise is highly appreciated
tq. __/\____