Thanks God, finally after 2 years and 7 months we got our CSQs
Lodged: April 2014
AoR: August 2014
Intend to reject: June 2016
Docs: Sent: July 2016
2nd Intend to reject: October 2016
Docs received by MIDI: 8th November 2016
CSQ email from my lawyer: 02 March 2017
It really worth the wait, please keep the faith, yours are next.
Thanks you very much for every one of you for the support you provided during this waiting game :) 8) ???

Himself

Feb 12, 2017
Hi all.. is it possible to apply for Quebec under the area of training -B287 Architectural Technology (DCS)- for someone who already obtained a bachelor of architectural engineering? Same as what is done for the federal applications.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Kareem222 said:
Thanks you very much for every one of you for the support you provided during this waiting game :) 8) ???
Congratulations dear for the CSQ and all the very best for the federal part

Kannan K Abhimanyu

Feb 15, 2017
Dear all,

I got intention to refuse letter 27/9/2016 by email, but i saw only 2/12/2016 (Due date 26/12/2016) in my wife email address ,
the reason is my agent made fake email id when my application has submitted.I just found out that my email id is wrong and MIDI sent email to fake email id and also to my wife. I have call the agent a week before i saw email ,he told me he been informed by midi that my application in progress .But now i realize that he never call and even check that fake email which he had made. MY worry is how i know my upcoming status if MIDI is not sent email to my wife's ID.

My reply to intention to refuse received 15/12/2016 .

your advise is highly appreciated

Thank you

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
2000+ signs please.don't hesitate to sign the petition.it's for all of us.we must together in this hard time untill MIDI revised their crucial decision. We can't loose our dreams and expectations....else later we all will receive intent to reject letter with ⚡⚡⚡❄❄❄

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Petition link..

https://www.change.org/p/kathleen-weil-request-to-exempt-2015-2016-intake-applicants-on-modifications-to-the-weighting-of-qswp?source_location=minibar

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
How can you tell if your application is already in the preliminary review stage? Thanks. Been devastated with the recent change made by midi.

Eden Jenn

Mar 8, 2017
I am moving to Montreal Quebec, I have a few questions that I need answers to:

1. I have applied for skilled immigration Montreal Quebec our CSQ's and PR applications have been approved since I don't have family there I plan to move to Toronto and settle there is that allowed?

2. If I plan to move to Toronto do I have to stay in Montreal for any specified amount of time, eg 3 months 6 months or as soon as we land can I move to Toronto to stay and establish myself with my uncle.

3. If I move to Toronto I will have to apply for a OHIP card as I am aware that the Medical Card of Quebec will not work anywhere else.

4. PR / SIN card will have to be applied from place of landing or from anywhere in Canada?

5. Will moving from Montreal to Toronto on the first day affect my citizenship in anyway? will they put up questions as to why I landed in Montreal and took the next flight to Toronto?

6. Do I have to work in Montreal as I plan to move to Toronto, the reason why cause we don't know French and will finding English based Jobs be difficult in Montreal or do we have to know French to establish ourselves as I know 80% good jobs require being Bilingual which is my fear.

7. Is there any motel or hostel where me and my family can come live at a minimum rate till we establish ourselves or find something else.

If there is any other information that can be useful for me kindly share. Looking forward to your response.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
luxvestra said:
How can you tell if your application is already in the preliminary review stage? Thanks. Been devastated with the recent change made by midi.
Who knows.... Anyway this is unacceptable decision made by MIDI... Hope you don't have to face this issue...?

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
Eden Jenn said:
I am moving to Montreal Quebec, I have a few questions that I need answers to:

1. I have applied for skilled immigration Montreal Quebec our CSQ's and PR applications have been approved since I don't have family there I plan to move to Toronto and settle there is that allowed?

2. If I plan to move to Toronto do I have to stay in Montreal for any specified amount of time, eg 3 months 6 months or as soon as we land can I move to Toronto to stay and establish myself with my uncle.

3. If I move to Toronto I will have to apply for a OHIP card as I am aware that the Medical Card of Quebec will not work anywhere else.

4. PR / SIN card will have to be applied from place of landing or from anywhere in Canada?

5. Will moving from Montreal to Toronto on the first day affect my citizenship in anyway? will they put up questions as to why I landed in Montreal and took the next flight to Toronto?

6. Do I have to work in Montreal as I plan to move to Toronto, the reason why cause we don't know French and will finding English based Jobs be difficult in Montreal or do we have to know French to establish ourselves as I know 80% good jobs require being Bilingual which is my fear.

7. Is there any motel or hostel where me and my family can come live at a minimum rate till we establish ourselves or find something else.

If there is any other information that can be useful for me kindly share. Looking forward to your response.
You signed the document “Intent to reside in Quebec” have you forgotten that? Even if the document doesn’t states that you cannot live outside Quebec after few months of landing nor does it restricts you to live anywhere in Canada BUT you signed that document. If the immigration officer found out that you LIED because you really don’t have the intention to settle in Quebec you will be send back home!

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
carielilviztie said:
If the immigration officer found out that you LIED because you really don’t have the intention to settle in Quebec you will be send back home!
Do you have any proof to back this up? Are you aware off any case where ANY Immigration Officer sent ANY person back. Are you aware off Mobility Right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_6_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms

6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.

(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right

a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

(3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to

a) any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of province of present or previous residence; and
b) any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.

(4) Subsections (2) and (3) do not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration in a province of conditions of individuals in that province who are socially or economically disadvantaged if the rate of employment in that province is below the rate of employment in Canada.

PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD MISINFORMATION !!! :mad: :mad:

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Kareem222 said:
congrats

Reactions: patel_sanket_1

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,
Is here anybody who EVALUATE Degree from Quebec for Immigration Purpose ?

If Yes what kind of response do you got?

How many steps it has?

How many days it take?

I've got some information from website. But I want to know real scenario.

I want to start this process, PLEASE HELP as you have any experience.

fpatel1

Jan 9, 2015
Re: CSQ SUBMISSION TIME

fpatel1 said:
Hi !!!

I have submitted my application of QSWP in Aug'16. Can you pls. give me tentative time will take to submit CSQ ???

Thanks in advance..
Want to know process time.. Can anybody help