+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
Well, in my opinion since you are in BSNL(which I did not know earlier), this makes your case much stronger.

I know it is tough getting job responsibilities from your organisation but you can ask your manager to approve your job responsibilities. If you have good relations with him, consider asking him to send a mail to the HR describing your responsibilities and they can include them on the Experience letter.

Otherwise, get just a simple letter from HR and ask your manager to mention the responsibilities on another Letter head of BSNL. In case he doesn't have a letter head , just print the responsibilities on a plain piece of paper and ask him to sign it and attach his business card and contact details.

This should be sufficient I think.

Regarding your Diploma, I understand your viewpoint but to be sure, try to get the syllabus and send attested copies of it to the some Credential validation society in Quebec. Looking at this, they could give you a certification for quebec equivalence in Telecommunications.

If they give you the certification, fine, but if they don't, don't include that in your application and just mention in your application cover letter that your degree has most of the telecommunication stuff in it.

I hope things go in your favour.

All the best.

Regards,

Ajit

yogie said:
Thank you, Ajit for your valuable reply.

As I have mentioned earlier in my post that I have completed my Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering,so it already equally comprises of the field of Electronics and Telecommunication (or Communication) and though there is not mentioned the "Telecommunication" in the Title of my Diploma but the terms "Communication" & "Telecommunication" are the same in the case of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Also in INDIA, in some engineering colleges they use the term "Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering ,whereas some colleges use the term "Electronics & Communication Engineering".

And as I am currently working (since 2008,i.e.2.6 years) in the field of Telecommunication in BSNL Telephone Exchange and my most of the job duties are the same that is mentioned in the "NOC 7246 B - Installation and Repair of Telecommunications Equipment (DVS - 1,800 hours / 2 years), So do you think that it would be sufficient for VO to allot me 22 points for my education and area of training?

One more thing as you know here in INDIA, most of us have the job Offer Letter or Appointment Letter or Job Certificate or Experience Certificate ,which does not include Job responsibilities and it simply include the date of joining to date of leaving the job, job designation and other terms and conditions of the employment. So here I would like to know that is it o.k. to attach that job Experience Letter and regarding job duties we can write it on separate sheet for that particular Job designation? if so then would they consider it legible for allocating points for that experience?

Again thanks for your valuable reply.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much Ajit, for your prompt reply !!!

As per your suggestions I would try to get that documents, if possible, to make my case more stronger.

Regards,

Yogie

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
yogie said:
Thank you so much Ajit, for your prompt reply !!!

As per your suggestions I would try to get that documents, if possible, to make my case more stronger.

Regards,

Yogie

You are welcome Yogie.

By the way, which city do you stay in ? And when are you planning to start the process.

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
For Quebec applicants who apply for CSQ without job offer, get job offer during CSQ processing or before they apply for PR, do they still need to show $11,000 proof of funds?

Does the full $11,000 need to be in your account 3 months before applying???

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CSQ_Applicant said:
You are welcome Yogie.

By the way, which city do you stay in ? And when are you planning to start the process.
Hello Ajit,

I am from Navsari, Gujarat and planning to apply by the end of a February, as my IELTS score is already expired bcs. I passed the IELTS in May 2009 with 6 Bands and the present change of rules regarding IELTS validity for two years doesn't apply to CSQ, So I would again require to appear for IELTS in February and after getting result I might apply for CSQ. Also I am planning to appear for DELF A1 exam in February though I have not any knowledge of French but by the time of exam I hope to prepare well by joining private french Class.

What abt. your case? Have you already applied or preparing documents to apply?

regards

Yogie

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
chibiks,...

i m not sure abt the first question...but still be on the safe side n show the funds...by the way for quebec single applicant has to show 2800$ CAD...

second question ..i m sure you need show any fund at the time of applying...just fill the financial self sufficincy form..

Shahi

nicolepot

Dec 30, 2010
Shahi said:
Hey Qsw...

in my circle too...3 ppl got CSQ..without interview..... which sort of makes me wonder why i did not get it!!...any how lest us see..!

@ Nicole pot..

If you know french..then i guess Quebec is better..else alberta.. Professionally which one is better...tht i guess you need to find out!..

@ Ajit... yes i think tht if you have done your degree in the last five yrs..then you will get the points...just give the letter which you get after resignation...

Good luck
Shahi
@ Shahi
I decided to pursue my nursing career since it is in demand, how many years of experience in nursing is needed for quebec imig? I dont have a background on french language...
What are the requirements that you presented in applying for csq? ielts?
I'm from the Philippines, I guess hong kong office will be the one who will assess the papers, how many months is the processing time?

Thanks.

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
hi seniors,

its been over than 2 months now and still i m waiting for my aor. i applied paris but no answer. plz advise wot should i do regarding my case.

even i sent an email through their official website for general queries but no answer. your valuable feedback is requested.

mansoor

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
^HK BIQ is slow nowadays too.

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Shahi & others please help. I had already declared financial self sufficiency amounting to $11,000. Now, I want to send them a new declaration as I frankly do not have $11,000; I want to put CAD2800 on the new sufficiency form which I will send them to update my file. Do I need to add a covering letter or anything like that? Please help!

cayat_3

Star Member
Jun 7, 2009
Hi Guys:

i got my caips notes today can any body explain this:

FILE SENT TO RCM FILE BF'D TO: PCL ON 02/11/2010

WHAT IS RCM AND PCL

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
@Niclopot...

I think nursing is high demand occupation through out the world.... in fact i know one of frinds gf..she is a nurse and she got csq directly some days back..i think she has more than 2 yrs experience....

As such there is no min exp required.... but i suggest tht u apply after you have one year exp...tht will give u additional 4 points... also chk out your eligibilty ..on quebec immigration website...
Good luck!

@Chibiks..

this is a pretty unique problem ...i suggest other ppl like leon ..pmm...qorax members can help you..i suggest u ask them..!!!.

Shahi

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hello ALL..

please can someone tell me the dress code for the CSQ interview..it will be very helpful for me!

Shahi

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My humble opinion would be to dress professionally.... Treat it like a job interview.

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hi Carib girl...

Your opinion well received..infact i was thinking the same....

what i m confused is wear
1. Formal suit
2. Formal trousers along with a shirt and sweater.

shahi