+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
What about Distance/Part time Degree is it Valid for quebec immigration? I have positive Assessment from WES but as quebec dont accept that, so wanted to understand the same.

Is External/Part-Time Education Valid? Can anyone give more information about the same on earliest...

dewmizan

Nov 10, 2014
jeni1981 said:
Guys please I need some feedback. I could summited yesterday my application through mon projet québec but today I realized I made some mistakes in the information i delivered.
1. Identité: Noms and Prénoms
By mistake I did not write the complete name as it appears in the passports of my child and mine, I just wrote the first name and first last name.

2. Diplomas:
By mistake in the space for “Établissement D’enseignement” of my most recent diploma (obtained in 2012), I wrote Universidad del Zulia (which is the institution who granted my previous diploma in the year 2003), but instead I should have wrote Universidad Rafael Belloso Chacin which is the correct one.
I contacted the Government of Québec by phone and talk to a Madam and explained the case...she told me to call her in a week from now because now she does not have an answer.
What are you coments please. Embarrassed
If I send a LOE in the moment I send all my docs by mail, would this be enough?
Thanks guys for your answers

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hi Dears,
I have got my preliminary evaluation result in June 2016 in which I am lack of 2 points (55/57), I tried to get 7.5 in IELTS but I couldn't, the deadline was 14 September 2016.
I asked my agent to advise, they advised me to remove my wife from application on that case we would be able to get 52 points with my children, in 12 September 2016 we submitted a change form to withdraw my wife from application for the time being.
But my agent told that its too late, and there is no grantee that it will be accepted or not. I am worry about this situation :(

Does anyone faced the same situation? Please share your experiences... :-[

Looking to hear from you guys...

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Kareem222 said:
Hi Dears,
I have got my preliminary evaluation result in June 2016 in which I am lack of 2 points (55/57), I tried to get 7.5 in IELTS but I couldn't, the deadline was 14 September 2016.
I asked my agent to advise, they advised me to remove my wife from application on that case we would be able to get 52 points with my children, in 12 September 2016 we submitted a change form to withdraw my wife from application for the time being.
But my agent told that its too late, and there is no grantee that it will be accepted or not. I am worry about this situation :(

Does anyone faced the same situation? Please share your experiences... :-[

Looking to hear from you guys...
Hi kareem r u on what's up
If yes you can add my no. 00919664291672

lordremo

Sep 15, 2016
I would appreciate your advice regarding below questions:

1- The first page of my passport has different language than English/French, do I need to translate it as well?
2- Regarding temporary resident, I have a work permit and it is renewed every year, do I need to send the latest valid one or all of them?
3- Regarding education diploma, I mentioned my post-graduate diploma only in my application, do I need to send my secondary school as well or it’s not necessary?
4- Can I use commercial mailbox such as shop&ship mailbox for receiving my CSQ?

Thanks in advance.

yousuf_bangash

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
I have submitted AR in April 2016. till date no acknowledgment. Has anyone in same boat i.e. no AOR after submitting Administrative Review.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
lordremo said:
I would appreciate your advice regarding below questions:

1- The first page of my passport has different language than English/French, do I need to translate it as well?
Yes, you need to translate and certify
2- Regarding temporary resident, I have a work permit and it is renewed every year, do I need to send the latest valid one or all of them?
The Last one is OK
3- Regarding education diploma, I mentioned my post-graduate diploma only in my application, do I need to send my secondary school as well or it’s not necessary?
Experts Please advise
4- Can I use commercial mailbox such as shop&ship mailbox for receiving my CSQ?
Experts Please advise

Thanks in advance.

RK_5297

Sep 9, 2015
hi guys

Need your help

CSQ app. JULY 2013
AOR DECEMBER 2013

Document update May 2016

Now in August 24,2016 they have sent an e-mail and calculated my points which are 41 and need 16 more points to qualify
thay have given 0 {zero } points for Area of Training. 0/16 .I have done diploma in pharmacy. Also no points for French A2
Level
They have given time to reply November 01,2016.
pls help

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
RK_5297 said:
hi guys

Need your help

CSQ app. JULY 2013
AOR DECEMBER 2013

Document update May 2016

Now in August 24,2016 they have sent an e-mail and calculated my points which are 41 and need 16 more points to qualify
thay have given 0 {zero } points for Area of Training. 0/16 .I have done diploma in pharmacy. Also no points for French A2
Level
They have given time to reply November 01,2016.
pls help

I am Sorry, but as per me the options are very limited here. Neither You can arrange a Degree in one Month, nor you can Have a Child which will gave you 4 points. Only option that I can see for you is try applying a single which has a requirement of 49 Points so 8 Points to go. Apply for change of file and take the wife out. (If they still allow.) and go for French Exam if you know and get more points in IELTS.

Nothing more than I can see as of now that you can do in such case. Except you have some reference and can manage a Degree of any field. ;) Just kidding...

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
RK_5297 said:
yes i can opt for French exam but its on NOV 5 and TRF will take 3 weeks that means cross the time limit
Consult a Agent, ask him an Explanation of this situation can work or not. I have heard somewhere if you are crossing the given time limit with a genuine reason and explain the same to MIDI, they might consider it. Just check once for this

pratap singh

Feb 18, 2013
I applied for Quebec immigration in 2013 got intense refuse in Jan

my degree is Bachelors in Business Administration(BBA)(3 years)finished 2009 also have related exp
and completed MBA(Marketing)(2 years) in June 2016

total years of education is 17 years, both are Indian degrees

I am just wondering how many points they will give for education?10 or 12 points?

and also for AOT is they will give pts for BBA or MBA(Marketing) where as BBA is in 6 pts and MBA(Marketing) in 12 pts list

plz suggest me

thx

vjarn

Jun 30, 2014
Hello guys,
Good day!

I would just like to seek help or know your ideas on this matter as I'm quite confused on the email that I received from MIDI last September 19 2016. I got a message from MIDI inviting me to learn french for free on their website (www.francisationenligne.gouv.gc.ca).. what does it mean by this guys?

Please see below details for reference regarding my timeline.

Application : March 2014
AOR : July 2014
MIDI Update : Intent to refuse letter received July 2016
Submission of required additional documents August 2016
MIDI Update : received email from MIDI inviting me to learn free french classes online September 19 2016.

Appreciate your response in advance guys.

brar456

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
vjarn said:
Hello guys,
Good day!

I would just like to seek help or know your ideas on this matter as I'm quite confused on the email that I received from MIDI last September 19 2016. I got a message from MIDI inviting me to learn french for free on their website (www.francisationenligne.gouv.gc.ca).. what does it mean by this guys?

MIDI Update : received email from MIDI inviting me to learn free french classes online September 19 2016.

that means CSQ has been issued already.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
vjarn said:
Hello guys,
Good day!

congratulations