+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
ertarun said:
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. Hope posting my query here may get me an answer from experts. Would request seniors to please assist.

I filed for my CSQ in March 2014, received AOR in June 2014. Recently (June 2016) I received a status update communication from Quebec Govt. I added details of my wife and son and shared work experience letter, payslips, offer letters of the employers I switched after sending my first file in March 2014. All these documents reached by Courier on 27th Aug, 2016. I had time till 13th Sep 2016.

What can be expected next. One of my friend, who filed with me in March 2014, did not receive any status update communication. Though he received his CSQ just a day before. Yes, he is single and not married.

Can someone put light on what can I expect next? All this process by both of us has been initiated by engaging a Consultant.

Thanks.
The document which you have provided will be checked examined, cross-verified. Also, please make sure you qualify as per Quebec skilled program when you not applying as single. for Married and spouse your points should be 57 in compare to Single point requirement of 49 Points. If you are applying along with your wife, which you said you have added it later on, and do not have points of 57 you will loose your chance. Just cross check the same.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
pratikt9 said:
The document which you have provided will be checked examined, cross-verified. Also, please make sure you qualify as per Quebec skilled program when you not applying as single. for Married and spouse your points should be 57 in compare to Single point requirement of 49 Points. If you are applying along with your wife, which you said you have added it later on, and do not have points of 57 you will loose your chance. Just cross check the same.
thanks Pratik9. Considering I score points well as required, any estimate on timeframe to get CSQ. My credit card has not been charged so far for fees of my wife and kid. When can I expect to get a CSQ.

Thanks.

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
I have a question, I have a friend who has submitted his file in Mon Project Quebec in June Intake. Though Quebec has said it will only accept 5000 Application on First Come First Serve basis (Which is last of its kind) He managed to get the file with waiting number of 10000+ and got the file number of 6000+. He has received AR-Opening message as well same like us who are within 5000 of Cap.

1) I am failing to understand if the cap was of 5000 than how come he was in condition to submit in first place??

2) how many application we do have here has file number of 5000+?

Can any one here shade some light on this topic????

Jul 27, 2016
brother...

mon project cap exempt also add in 5000 application

thts y application number cross 6000 plus

don,t worry everything if ur friend got AOR

GUD LUCK

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
I have heard on Facebook group, where couple of people were saying that they have received CSQ while applying in November 2015 Intake. Does anyone here knows anything about this or can verify the same.

How many candidates have received CSQ from November-2015 Intake for QSWP - Quebec??

Regards

Pratik

thrissur

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
pratikt9 said:
I have heard on Facebook group, where couple of people were saying that they have received CSQ while applying in November 2015 Intake. Does anyone here knows anything about this or can verify the same.

How many candidates have received CSQ from November-2015 Intake for QSWP - Quebec??

Regards

Pratik
From where you got this information?

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
pratikt9 said:

Regards

Pratik
I've received mine 4 months ago

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
I guys, hope you all be fine and doing well.
I have got my preliminary evaluation result, unfortunately I am luck of 2 points to get CSQ.
Is it possible for an applicant to remove his/her spouse from application for the time being in order to process the application with children only?
Please share you experience in this regard, its very crucial for me. Thanks.

selvarajcfh

Oct 4, 2014
Kareem222 said:
I guys, hope you all be fine and doing well.
I have got my preliminary evaluation result, unfortunately I am luck of 2 points to get CSQ.
Is it possible for an applicant to remove his/her spouse from application for the time being in order to process the application with children only?
Please share you experience in this regard, its very crucial for me. Thanks.
Hi Dear,
Yes I think you can gain points for spouse and child as non accompanying spouse and kid. I have seen some posts in the same situations. However, to make sure please ask some experts about it. But there is a way like I said.

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
APPNOV2014NY said:
Nov 2015 , as well Mon cap exempt people from Jan 2016 onward have started receiving CSQs.
Are you talking about the cap-exempt applicants and applicants from Latin American countries?

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
Yes, Please clarify, is it for those with Cap - Exempt or Countries with Shorter Processing Time or overall they have fasten the process.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
You will need to dig around this forum to find out who from Nov 2015 batch got CSQ. I know for sure that many people from Nov 2015 already got their CSQ.

Same case for Mon - cap exempt Jan 2016 onwards applicants. There is thread in this forum where several members have mentioned receiving CSQs.

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Yes, People who applied from countries like France and Belgium on November 2015 have already received their CSQ. Because it only takes 8 months to process their files.

It depends on where you submit your file from.