waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
azii said:
Thanks for your reply,
I also request you to please guid me on the following,

1) whether i should send Banker Cheque/Draft alongwith addition form?
2) is there any fee of administrative review?
Sorry Brother,
I've no idea about it. You can search website or call them.

Egy

Sep 2, 2016
Hello everyone ,
Guys I have a confusing point.
I submitted my file at Mon projet on 13 August , But I am really confused about points calculation and weather I pass 49 or not :(
I am a chemical engineer (Bach) , I have got my education assessed at ICAS as a 4 years bachelor degree in canada.
The problem is here; For AOT, chemical engineering exists in the foreign degrees under section C ( so It will gain only six points) and also chemical engineering is exist in Quebec equivalent under section B ( so It will gain 12 points) and that what I hope.
The question is , Since I have a certificate from ICAS as a designated and regulated organization in Canada says my bachelor is equuvalent to canadian 4 years bachelor degree, will I gain 12 point or 6 ??????? Please help me in that coz its very harming waiting for false hope
Thanks

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anybody please answer this question and clear a doubt I have about the process?

I submitted my demand on August. Now I'm waiting for my document list. Do we receive that on:
a) our Mon Projet Quebec account
b) our E-mail account
c) our homes, physically

I also have another question about the whole process in general, I'd really love it if you could help me here:

What are the actual steps for me from now on? I am aware I get a personalized detailed list of documents I am to physically send to MIDI and they take (in my case, Venezuela) 6 months to conduct the preliminary review but after that, what's next? What is this AOR and Intention de Reject I keep hearing about and when do we get that?

Thanks a lot my friends :)

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
hello house
please have any one here ever removed their spouse after intent to reject letter?

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
Egy said:
Hello everyone ,
Guys I have a confusing point.
I submitted my file at Mon projet on 13 August , But I am really confused about points calculation and weather I pass 49 or not :(
I am a chemical engineer (Bach) , I have got my education assessed at ICAS as a 4 years bachelor degree in canada.
The problem is here; For AOT, chemical engineering exists in the foreign degrees under section C ( so It will gain only six points) and also chemical engineering is exist in Quebec equivalent under section B ( so It will gain 12 points) and that what I hope.
The question is , Since I have a certificate from ICAS as a designated and regulated organization in Canada says my bachelor is equuvalent to canadian 4 years bachelor degree, will I gain 12 point or 6 ??????? Please help me in that coz its very harming waiting for false hope
Thanks
It will be considered as a foreign degree meaning it will fall under section C because it was obtained abroad.... the certification from ICAS only means that your Bach is equivalent to that of a Quebecs or Canadas bach... a foreign degree will always be a foreign degree no matter what

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
I received email from MIDI requesting me to send updation documents. The last date mentioned was August 3, 2016. Unfortunately, I was unable to check the mails during that period due to the complications in my pregnancy.
I saw the email on August 20, 2016 and immediately collected the documents and attached medical certificate issued by Doctor related to complications in pregnancy & sent it to Quebec.
The package was delivered with one month delay. Will MIDI accept my application.
Should I call them after few days and enquire about my application.
Any ideas, please advise.

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
gopsarbabu said:
I received email from MIDI requesting me to send updation documents. The last date mentioned was August 3, 2016. Unfortunately, I was unable to check the mails during that period due to the complications in my pregnancy.
I saw the email on August 20, 2016 and immediately collected the documents and attached medical certificate issued by Doctor related to complications in pregnancy & sent it to Quebec.
The package was delivered with one month delay. Will MIDI accept my application.
Should I call them after few days and enquire about my application.
Any ideas, please advise.
Hi, I dont think so, it should be the issue considering you have proper reason for the same. Yet, I would suggest you to call the number and confirm the same. I have somewhere read, (not sure again) that if you exceed the time limit of 60 days to submit the required document, you should have proper reason to justify the delay.

Best thing to do is call MIDI and explain them your situation and understand what are the options and ways for the same

osamayawar

Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

I got Intent to rejet today from MIDI after i submitted my documents for CSQ. The intent says that my spouse degree and transcript should be certified true copy.

Now the problem is that, she did her Bachelor`s (undergrad) from Pakistan where the institute is affiliated with an Australia University. The degree she holds now is Australia and i cannot, in any way, certify it from Australia.

What should i do?

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
osamayawar said:
Hi,

I got Intent to rejet today from MIDI after i submitted my documents for CSQ. The intent says that my spouse degree and transcript should be certified true copy.

Now the problem is that, she did her Bachelor`s (undergrad) from Pakistan where the institute is affiliated with an Australia University. The degree she holds now is Australia and i cannot, in any way, certify it from Australia.

What should i do?
Why not getting in touch with the institute in Australia, send the degree and the transcript by Express mail and get it certified.

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
osamayawar said:
Hi,

What should i do?
Dear,

I had the same issue, my degree is from Australia and I am from India. Now as per the official guideline from quebec goverment. You can choose from the following options.

Authorities recognized for certifying Australian documents

Type of document: Studies, training and internships

1) Document issuer or
2) Notary of the country issuing the document or
3) Justice of the Peace

Notes:

A copy certified as true by the document issuer is always the preferred format. Note that processing time is required to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided. The processing time could be shorter if you submit copies certified as true by the issuer.

If you are outside the territory of Australia, you can have your documents certified as true copies by an Australian embassy or consulate.
IN YOUR CASE CALL AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY IN PAKISTAN AND ASK THEM TO CERTIFY THE DOCUMENTS, THEY WILL TAKE CHARGE BUT WOULD BE IN CONDITION TO DO SO WITHIN A WEEK

If you want to have a document issued by a country or territory other than Australia certified as a true copy, you must refer to the table for the corresponding country or territory.

You can cross verify county vise from this link. Please note that you have to select country from where the document has been issued.
immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html#australia

Hope that helped

Regards

Pratik Trivedi

hardik_shah

May 30, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th December 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
17th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent alongwith application
Med's Request
13th May 2015
Med's Done....
20th May 2015
Interview........
Waived - DM on 10th June
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
Hi, a friend of mine missed the email from micc requesting the documents. He came to know today when he called to check the status of the application; the deadline of 90 days has already passed. He spoke to micc agent today and they advised him to send the change of address form; did anyone come across similar case of anyone? What he can expect next from them, they ll send the detail again and give him timeframe again or they would consider it cancelled application as he failed to reply them in prescribed timeframe.

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
hardik_shah said:
Hi, a friend of mine missed the email from micc requesting the documents. He came to know today when he called to check the status of the application; the deadline of 90 days has already passed. He spoke to micc agent today and they advised him to send the change of address form; did anyone come across similar case of anyone? What he can expect next from them, they ll send the detail again and give him timeframe again or they would consider it cancelled application as he failed to reply them in prescribed timeframe.
I think they'll asked for an explanation

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. Hope posting my query here may get me an answer from experts. Would request seniors to please assist.

I filed for my CSQ in March 2014, received AOR in June 2014. Recently (June 2016) I received a status update communication from Quebec Govt. I added details of my wife and son and shared work experience letter, payslips, offer letters of the employers I switched after sending my first file in March 2014. All these documents reached by Courier on 27th Aug, 2016. I had time till 13th Sep 2016.

What can be expected next. One of my friend, who filed with me in March 2014, did not receive any status update communication. Though he received his CSQ just a day before. Yes, he is single and not married.

Can someone put light on what can I expect next? All this process by both of us has been initiated by engaging a Consultant.

Thanks.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
HJM please clear your aplication is in administration review mean what ia the meaning of just give information of administration review. please share timeline.
Hi Jasvir,

Would request to please assist.

I filed for my CSQ in March 2014, received AOR in June 2014. Recently (June 2016) I received a status update communication from Quebec Govt. I added details of my wife and son and shared work experience letter, payslips, offer letters of the employers I switched after sending my first file in March 2014. All these documents reached by Courier on 27th Aug, 2016. I had time till 13th Sep 2016.

What can be expected next. One of my friend, who filed with me in March 2014, did not receive any status update communication. Though he received his CSQ just a day before. Yes, he is single and not married.

Can you put light on what can I expect next? All this process by both of us has been initiated by engaging a Consultant.

Thanks.

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
Any update status regarding Quebec Mon Projet June/August Intake 2016 ??