Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
asiingh said:
What should I use for "Adresse du domicile actuel" (i.e. Current home address). Is this where I am currently located/residing or is it where my permanent home address is ? Please advise.
Hi asiingh,

Use your actual (Current) residence address. not your permanent address

azii

May 4, 2013
Dear Seniors,

i applied for quebec selction certificate in 2012. i got refusal letter in July 2016. The Letter States that "" i have no sufficient points to qualify""

They sent me Intent to refusal letter in March2016 where they told me that i have 45 points and asked me to send additional documents to cope this 4 point shortfall.

i then send Birth Certificate of my Baby Child in March 2016. But unfortunately, i didnt send anything along.

They refused the application. In decision , they wrote , i have not submitted additional documents along with Birth Certificate of baby child and refused my application straight way.

Now i wanted to appeal for administrative review.

Please guide about following,

1)should i send birth certificate again, while already submitted
2)should i attach draft/picture of baby and application for addition along with appeal

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
azii said:
Dear Seniors,

i applied for quebec selction certificate in 2012. i got refusal letter in July 2016. The Letter States that "" i have no sufficient points to qualify""

They sent me Intent to refusal letter in March2016 where they told me that i have 45 points and asked me to send additional documents to cope this 4 point shortfall.

i then send Birth Certificate of my Baby Child in March 2016. But unfortunately, i didnt send anything along.

They refused the application. In decision , they wrote , i have not submitted additional documents along with Birth Certificate of baby child and refused my application straight way.

2)should i attach draft/picture of baby and application for addition along with appeal
Having a baby doesn't add point to your application. If you want to appeal, you need to send something new that would give you points like language test or work experience if you had less than 5 years and you have more now that might give you some more points or any other relevant document that could give you some points, otherwise you review will be refused as well.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sylvia27 said:
Having a baby doesn't add point to your application. If you want to appeal, you need to send something new that would give you points like language test or work experience if you had less than 5 years and you have more now that might give you some more points or any other relevant document that could give you some points, otherwise you review will be refused as well.
Hi Sylvia,
You should not misguided other. For one baby he will be awarded 4 points. For this he needs to submit following doc's
1. Passport,
2. Birth certificate,
3. Change to application form for adding his baby.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
azii said:
Dear Seniors,

Hi Azii,
You need to add following docs for claiming 4 points,
1. passport of your baby
2. Birth Certificate of your baby,
3. Change to application for adding your baby to your application.

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
rabeya84 said:
Hi Sylvia,
You should not misguided other. For one baby he will be awarded 4 points. For this he needs to submit following doc's
1. Passport,
2. Birth certificate,
3. Change to application form for adding his baby.
Sorry about that, I wasn't aware of that fact. Thanks for pointing it out.

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
Hi

My sister wants to apply for Quebec immigration she done bachelor's degree in business administration ( BBA) from recognised university in India which is AOT 6 points list now

Her total years of education is 15 years

So for indian degree how many points she will get for education and AOT?

Plz help

pratap singh

Feb 18, 2013
hi friends, i got a refusal letter one month back due to short of points.Now i got a MBA marketing degree. can i send this degree to administrative review for getting points.

please give your suggestions

regards
pratap

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Priyansh said:
Will it be worth to file for Quebec as I have researched that 60% of the cases gets rejected and also 760 CAD is not refundable.
Hi,

Can you please share your source of research for 60% refusal...

If that is the case...then it will help me decide to not waste my INR50K money on QSWP which will surely take more than 2 years to process..

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
pratap singh said:
hi friends, i got a refusal letter one month back due to short of points.Now i got a MBA marketing degree. can i send this degree to administrative review for getting points.

please give your suggestions

regards
pratap
Yes u can you your degree and send it with the form which state the change in your application.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please resolve following concerns of mine:-

1. Do we have to write "NA" in the forms for the sections or blanks that are not applicable for us.
for eg:- If one does not have children above 18 years then do we have to leave that section blank or put "NA" in it.

2. For IT Professionals, do we have to fill in the details in the form (A-0527-JF)
"Declaration d'un candidat ou d'une candidate exercant une profession ou un metier reglementes" or it is meant for other professions.

3. Also, if you could clarify the designation for "Software Professionals"

Thanks in Advance

selvarajcfh

Oct 4, 2014
sri2014 said:
I also same situation.

If yours FICHE D'EVALUATION report sign by "Serglu Savciuc " or else ?
Hi Friend,
How is it possible you are given less points?? Tell me your country of origin and when u applied? Y r they giving less points?

naveed1

May 13, 2011
sialkot pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
Hi guys ; Need some urgent advice. Actually i just receive my selection certificate few days ago for my wife and my daughter and me but now i gonna have another child next month now what should i do ? Should i have to return the original selection certificate back to them in order to add up my upcoming child or just send his birth certificate and required fee... And furthermore will my application be reassessed for points and will i have to again wait for a long period ?

Please i am waiting for your precious advice anxiously ...

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was thinking of applying next week, as per the posts here, seems like people who applied in 2012,2013 are getting the decision now. Is it still the same or latest intakes or it can be done in few months or maximum one year. Anyone who has any idea on the timeframe, please share.

Also, I have bachelor's in Mathematics(Hons.) and Masters in Computer application both are evaluated by WES as equivalent to Canada degrees respectively, Quebec would consider my masters in category A or not because in the list following words are mentioned Computer Science(Bachelor) and Computer Engineering(Bachelor)?

moin ud din

Aug 13, 2016
i am moin ud din and married. i have done my master in journalism from University and i have 5 years experience in newspaper reporter in my city.
so i want to play qsw.? how to apply.. if you have any idea tell me.