+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Dear Seniors

Please Guide...

One of My Relative Has Got her CSQ last month & she is about to send her documents for the Federal Part Processing, but she wants to know whether she needs to send her IELTS & french (Delf A1) copies along with her application for the federal part.

As she does not have the originals, because the originals were submitted with the CSQ application in 2011. Moreover the IELTS result has already been expired in 2013 ( because appeared in IELTS in 2011).

Please Revert as soon as possible because the application is getting delayed just because of this.

Thanks In Advance.

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
sunnymks said:
Dear Seniors

Please Guide...

One of My Relative Has Got her CSQ last month & she is about to send her documents for the Federal Part Processing, but she wants to know whether she needs to send her IELTS & french (Delf A1) copies along with her application for the federal part.

As she does not have the originals, because the originals were submitted with the CSQ application in 2011. Moreover the IELTS result has already been expired in 2013 ( because appeared in IELTS in 2011).

Please Revert as soon as possible because the application is getting delayed just because of this.

No need for language tests at the federal stage. They will only ask for medical exam and Police certificate.
Thanks In Advance.

selvarajcfh

Oct 4, 2014
Sanky said:
You are from which country ??
I am also B.Sc Nursing holder applied in Arpil 2014, AOR on Aug 2014....till date no reuested mail from MIDI ???
I am from India.......Please revert ......our timeline is almost same............
I am also from India. I think you will get direct csq. or next month you will get update. I applied on March 2014.

selvarajcfh

Oct 4, 2014
kalpan said:
make sure your points will not go down until u get ur csq...rest u r working or not does not matter at all!!!!
Thank you bro. Yes you are right. I am adding my spouse and two kids with this update. So I hope we will have sufficient points. Spouse is a Medical Lab Technician. As I have applied on March 2014,which AOT list will be applicable for my spouse?

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
sunnymks said:
Dear Seniors

Please Guide...

Thanks In Advance.
Hi sunnymks

at this stage you will not need to provide the ILETS and other Language proofs

Good Luck

Soh_Khan

Jun 28, 2016
Hello..

I'm from Pakistan, I have created an act in Mon Project, but the problem is the form is in French and Google is unable to translate it, secondly my mother tonque is Urdu and its not listed in First Mother Tongue drop down, instead Urdu, i found Punjabi, Sindhi...i m not sure what to select, please suggest.
Also i have done my ECA and its equivalent to Canadian Bachlaors Degree 4 years in Computer Science, what would be my Area of Training...??

Pak_UK

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Hello Everyone,

I am in big trouble here and need your help please.

I landed in montreal and became PR holder on 05 Dec 2015. I had to travel back to UK in a week so I gave one of my freinds address in montreal. New set of photos requested in March and I sent those on 07 April. Since then I had been waiting, but on 23 June recieved the same request again from them for new set of photos. I need to re do them, but do I need to send it to P.O Box address as last time I couldn't fully track the mail. So I assumed they might not have recieved the package previously? As I am not in the country, should that be a different address?

Additionally, my friend has changed the address now, she has moved to Alberta and I need to change the address in the system. However I can't access the online service anymore, don't know why as previously I had been frequently using the online service but now it doesn't identify / retrieve the record for my application. Can anyone advise why this is so? does it mean my PR card has already been issued to previous address, therefore my application is closed?

Please advise how I can update the address without using online service while I am out of the country.

libralibra82

Jun 14, 2016
Soh_Khan said:
Hello..

I'm from Pakistan, I have created an act in Mon Project, but the problem is the form is in French and Google is unable to translate it, secondly my mother tonque is Urdu and its not listed in First Mother Tongue drop down, instead Urdu, i found Punjabi, Sindhi...i m not sure what to select, please suggest.
Also i have done my ECA and its equivalent to Canadian Bachlaors Degree 4 years in Computer Science, what would be my Area of Training...??
Find OURDU
For AOT
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

HJM

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Hi guys, just wondering what is the timeline to accept a response after submission of the documents requested in ITR within Quebec? I submitted my application in November 2015. Thank you

Jun 29, 2016
Hi,
I m from india have done my graduation In commerce in 2002 and completed Master in Business Administration in 2008 .
I m working in pvt bank and have 10 years ecp.
Ielts bands are 6.5 age is 34
Pls check my eligibility for quebec

kir

Jun 29, 2016
adding child in qsw

Hi Guys,
I am little afraid bcoz jan 16 i received csq of me and my wife, but i have not intimated quebec embassy about my twin daughters who were born in aug 15 now how to intimate them.
1. which form and what doc i need to submit ?
2. will they reject my csq or not grant csq to my child ?

please help me guys...

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.