+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

vicky_nani

May 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
31/12/2015 AOR(CSQ): 17/02/2016 Intent to refuse:12/05/16 Document sent:07/07/16 Fed Application: Oct 4th
Nomination.....
CSQ:30/06/2016(accepted on 21/06/2016)
AOR Received.
27/01/2017
Med's Request
CSQ Inland paper Application
App. Filed.......: 31/12/2015
AOR(CSQ): 17/02/2016
Intent to refuse:12/05/16
Document sent:07/07/16

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
wotjdghkd said:
I got a CSQ finally.
Congrats wotjdghkd and good luck for the Federal

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
vicky_nani said:
CSQ Inland paper Application
App. Filed.......: 31/12/2015
AOR(CSQ): 17/02/2016
Intent to refuse:12/05/16
Document sent:07/07/16
Congrats vicky_nani
good luck for the Federal :)

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I have done my MSc (3 years of BSc and 2 Years of MSc = total 5 years) from Sardar Patel university, Gujarat, India, how many points has been given to senior from same university ? 12 or 10 ? your reply will help me to move further…

LupitaDLR

Dec 29, 2015
Dear Senior Members

I have a doubt. How can I have a proof of living together, if we do not have a joint bank account, or married? We are a girl-girl couple, and in our country can't have a joint bank account if we are girl-girl living together.

What else does Quebec can accepts as a proof in my own particular case?

Thanks in advance!

LupitaDLR

Dec 29, 2015
pauloos said:
Hi all!
Id like to know if French is a mandatory/eliminatory requirement, in my case, I have French level Intermediate Advancced but my wife doesn't, can I be approved even she does not have French? (WE GOT 59 points with the others requirements)

Thank you guys and sorry if it is a very common question.
Hi Pauloos! Where did you find the grid to check out your points?

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
PrateekVatsyana said:
Can some one please help me with Below Queries :-

I have got my CSQ on 7th June 2016 .
Now I want to apply Fedral ,
a. What All documents apart from below are required ?
1. Police Clearance
2. Birth Certificate
3. CSQ

Do I need to get my educational qualifications verified again viz . My B.tech and MBA or its all done as part of CSQ

b. Are there chances of Rejections in Federal Case after CSQ .
If yes, What are possible reasons .

c. How Much Approx time it takes when you apply Federal Case after CSQ for an Indian National
Can some one please help to reply

Canada_freak

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.Do they(MIDI) send personaliazed document list for any june-13 2016 MPQ applicant?
How long should we wait for that list?
in my opinion after 1 month from submission i.e july-13 2016 ,they will send personalized document list for applicants by Demand number order.
please share your idea?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_freak said:
Hi guys.Do they(MIDI) send personaliazed document list for any june-13 2016 MPQ applicant?
How long should we wait for that list?
in my opinion after 1 month from submission i.e july-13 2016 ,they will send personalized document list for applicants by Demand number order.
please share your idea?

Wait..... The applicants in Jan. are still waiting for the documents list........................

Jul 4, 2016
Hey guys and fellow experts! :) I hope you're all doing well.

I'm from the United States and I've been in Quebec (Montreal) for over 2 years now on a "Visitor Visa" (each 6 months I was applying to stay another 6 month with my boyfriend). The first year was great, but the second year we've dealt with a lot of struggles. My boyfriend is losing hope and he's been dealing with a lot with his family and his mother currently fighting for her life. We love each other, We're planing on getting married, but not under these circumstances, we don't really want to use the marriage card as a tool for me to get a free pass here in Canada.

For other reasons he's not eligible to sponsor me (he lost his job a few months ago...like I've mentioned he's been through a lot within a year).

I can fully support myself, but I want to be a resident permanent and I just don't know what to do.

I got a business online, I only speak English and I won't mind studying or work here if that's what it takes.

I have a medical background, but finding a job in the medical field when you only speak English, let's say that it's quite a pain in the ass.

I just don't know who to contact, who to trust, where to start and what I should do - I'm overwhelmed, stressed and lost. I'm crying at nights praying for someone to help me out.

Please PM me or reply to me here if you have any ideas or solutions.

I'm not special, and I know a lot of people here are looking for answers. I will be so grateful if someone could at least give me some hope. I love this country, I love my boyfriend & his family - I don't want to lose them.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Jul 4, 2016
Hey guys and fellow experts! :) I hope you're all doing well.

I'm from the United States and I've been in Quebec (Montreal) for over 2 years now on a "Visitor Visa" (each 6 months I was applying to stay another 6 month with my boyfriend). The first year was great, but the second year we've dealt with a lot of struggles. My boyfriend is losing hope and he's been dealing with a lot with his family and his mother currently fighting for her life. We love each other, We're planing on getting married, but not under these circumstances, we don't really want to use the marriage card as a tool for me to get a free pass here in Canada.

For other reasons he's not eligible to sponsor me (he lost his job a few months ago...like I've mentioned he's been through a lot within a year).

I can fully support myself, but I want to be a resident permanent and I just don't know what to do.

I got a business online, I only speak English and I won't mind studying or work here if that's what it takes.

I have a medical background, but finding a job in the medical field when you only speak English, let's say that it's quite a pain in the ass.

I just don't know who to contact, who to trust, where to start and what I should do - I'm overwhelmed, stressed and lost. I'm crying at nights praying for someone to help me out.

Please PM me or reply to me here if you have any ideas or solutions.

I'm not special, and I know a lot of people here are looking for answers. I will be so grateful if someone could at least give me some hope. I love this country, I love my boyfriend & his family - I don't want to lose them.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

fromblr

Sep 16, 2014
Hi All,

My IELTS test is expiring in July 2016, should i take exams again before submitting application for Mon Project next intake.

Also if an applicant has french and english knowledge can he/she claim points for both language ?

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
fromblr said:
Hi All,

My IELTS test is expiring in July 2016, should i take exams again before submitting application for Mon Project next intake.

Also if an applicant has french and english knowledge can he/she claim points for both language ?
yes go for test.