+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

kalsigsk77

Jun 2, 2016
Hi,

Can any one suggest what to do.

My agent has entered wrong AOT in my Application and submitted to Quebec. NOV 2015 intake :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am BSC - IT, and working as IT manager, having total of 6+ years of experience.

need suggestion / solution if any one knows

Thanks

Mar 15, 2016
Dear members,

I have submitted online application on 13 June 2016. Payment done by card. but not received any checklist from Quebec authority till date. what to do next. ?

thanks

Singh_27

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
jasvir89khattra said:
Dear members,

I have submitted online application on 13 June 2016. Payment done by card. but not received any checklist from Quebec authority till date. what to do next. ?

thanks

Hi did you get this message " Envoi de documents officiels confirmant l’ouverture de votre dossier" ??

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
My reference letter don't have name in capital letters.... And i can't take a new one from my previous employers.... Will it cause any problem in my process ??

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
Hey guys, I submitted the correct documents AFTER the 90 days following the intention to reject. They actually rejected my application and then I submitted the correct documents for administrative review. Is this okay? how long does it take? Anyone with similar experience?

Chaklader

Jun 4, 2016
Currently, you will need to submit the Quebec skilled worker program (QSWP) application using the MON project and the province of Quebec will take 10k applicants in the year of 2016. Will it be regular from now on, say, they will take 10k applications in each coming year or this is only for the 2016?

kalsigsk77

Jun 2, 2016
kalsigsk77 said:
Hi,

Can any one suggest what to do.

My agent has entered wrong AOT in my Application and submitted to Quebec. NOV 2015 intake :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am BSC - IT, and working as IT manager, having total of 6+ years of experience.

need suggestion / solution if any one knows

Thanks

limi

Apr 19, 2016
Applied dec 2013. Got aor 2014 april. Intent to reject and addtional doc feb 2016 submitted march 2016. Till now no news. Any one can help. Anybody with same situvation

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
DONT IGNORE...PLEASE REPLY....

My brother sent all the documents to add his wife on the file. He was also charged appropriate fees. Than he received document update request. To find out what he needs to do, he called MIDI agents more than a few times...to know if he has to resend all the documents to add his wife..... the agents didn't sound too clearer.......

Can anyone please let me know if he has to resend the documents for adding his wife ??(even though he has been charged.=====assuming they charge only when they accept all the documents..) ????

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE....THANK YOU..

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
hirak24 said:
DONT IGNORE...PLEASE REPLY....

My brother sent all the documents to add his wife on the file. He was also charged appropriate fees. Than he received document update request. To find out what he needs to do, he called MIDI agents more than a few times...to know if he has to resend all the documents to add his wife..... the agents didn't sound too clearer.......

Can anyone please let me know if he has to resend the documents for adding his wife ??(even though he has been charged.=====assuming they charge only when they accept all the documents..) ????

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE....THANK YOU..

Hi hirak24

be sure no one is ignoring. you will get the right answer when someone has it :)

jasmine12

Jun 17, 2016
Hello,
I am a temporary skilled worker in quebec. I qualify for PEQ skilled worker category. Can someone please tell me the checklist for PEQ skilled worker? I can't find it anywhere on the website. Please help me as my work permit is expiring soon.

neversc0t

Jun 14, 2016
CHINA
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
27/3/2017
AOR Received.
17/6/2017
Hi!

My timeline

Application:July 2013
Intend to reject: Jan 2015
Send Files:Feb 2015
CSQ:July 2016
Add Spouse:Sep 2016
Intend to refuse:Jun 2016

The reason of intent to refuse is point.The point that MIDI gave us is 55,because on exp MIDI only gave me 6 points(July 2010 to July 2013),but I have work for about 59 mouths.In the E-mail,MIDI told us the EXP points after Application could be added.
Could I send only a new Work certificate to add points?
And MIDI ask me must sand Fiche d’identification together.What is Fiche d’identification?

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear All,
Could you help in this regard that I submitted payment by mail on 15 June and mail delivered on 16 June? But still my file shows "waiting for payment". When they will update my payment status? What I have to do later on? How much time it will take to complete the whole process for the immigration to Canada?

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Akter said:
Dear All,
Could you help in this regard that I submitted payment by mail on 15 June and mail delivered on 16 June? But still my file shows "waiting for payment". When they will update my payment status? What I have to do later on? How much time it will take to complete the whole process for the immigration to Canada?
Hi Akter

Please share our timeline so you can get the right help

Sometimes the ECAS take time to be updated. Do not worry
and the process takes months depending on your visa office.. security background check ...

Regards,