Hi!

My timeline

Application:July 2013
Intend to reject: Jan 2015
Send Files:Feb 2015
CSQ:July 2016
Add Spouse:Sep 2016
Intend to refuse:Jun 2016

The reason of intent to refuse is point.The point that MIDI gave us is 55,because on exp MIDI only gave me 6 points(July 2010 to July 2013),but I have work for about 59 mouths.In the E-mail,MIDI told us the EXP points after Application could be added.
Could I send only a new Work certificate to add points?
Give us right time line

jeni1981

Jul 11, 2015
Guys please I need some feedback. I could summited yesterday my application through mon projet québec but today I realized I made some mistakes in the information i delivered.
1. Identité: Noms and Prénoms
By mistake I did not write the complete name as it appears in the passports of my child and mine, I just wrote the first name and first last name.

2. Diplomas:
By mistake in the space for “Établissement D’enseignement” of my most recent diploma (obtained in 2012), I wrote Universidad del Zulia (which is the institution who granted my previous diploma in the year 2003), but instead I should have wrote Universidad Rafael Belloso Chacin which is the correct one.
I contacted the Government of Québec by phone and talk to a Madam and explained the case...she told me to call her in a week from now because now she does not have an answer.
What are you coments please. Embarrassed
If I send a LOE in the moment I send all my docs by mail, would this be enough?
Thanks guys for your answers

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neversc0t said:
Hi!

My timeline

Application:July 2013
Intend to reject: Jan 2015
Send Files:Feb 2015
CSQ:July 2016
Add Spouse:Sep 2016
Intend to refuse:Jun 2016

The reason of intent to refuse is point.The point that MIDI gave us is 55,because on exp MIDI only gave me 6 points(July 2010 to July 2013),but I have work for about 59 mouths.In the E-mail,MIDI told us the EXP points after Application could be added.
Could I send only a new Work certificate to add points?
Based on what I know, if you have more than 48 months work EXP (from the day when you add you spouse), you can get 8 points. you need to send the documents to MIDI to demonstrate the EXP.

jeni1981

Jul 11, 2015
Guys please I need some feedback. I could summited yesterday my application through mon projet québec but today I realized I made some mistakes in the information i delivered.
1. Identité: Noms and Prénoms
By mistake I did not write the complete name as it appears in the passports of my child and mine, I just wrote the first name and first last name.

2. Diplomas:
By mistake in the space for “Établissement D’enseignement” of my most recent diploma (obtained in 2012), I wrote Universidad del Zulia (which is the institution who granted my previous diploma in the year 2003), but instead I should have wrote Universidad Rafael Belloso Chacin which is the correct one.
I contacted the Government of Québec by phone and talk to a Madam and explained the case...she told me to call her in a week from now because now she does not have an answer.
What are you coments please. Embarrassed
If I send a LOE in the moment I send all my docs by mail, would this be enough?
Thanks guys for your answers

neversc0t

Jun 14, 2016
CHINA
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
27/3/2017
AOR Received.
17/6/2017
POLYNING said:
Based on what I know, if you have more than 48 months work EXP (from the day when you add you spouse), you can get 8 points. you need to send the documents to MIDI to demonstrate the EXP.
You mean from I first time send files to the day I add my spouse?

rehmanm

Jun 15, 2016
Guys,

I have submitted Quebec Application on 13th June and pay my fees via credit card. But I got the message my payment isn't successful please try again. however amount is deducted from my cc.

Till than no confirmation from Quebec and Amount is gone.

Suggestion Required.

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hello guys, :D :D :D

Firstly, is it necessary to add your high-school certificate?

Second, I have Bachelor in "computers and Computer information systems" and Master of science in "Information Technology Management".
Accordingly, what is my expected points in Education and training area?

:) :) :) :) :)

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Can some one please help me with Below Queries :-

I have got my CSQ on 7th June 2016 .
Now I want to apply Fedral ,
a. What All documents apart from below are required ?
1. Police Clearance
2. Birth Certificate
3. CSQ

Do I need to get my educational qualifications verified again viz . My B.tech and MBA or its all done as part of CSQ

b. Are there chances of Rejections in Federal Case after CSQ .
If yes, What are possible reasons .

c. How Much Approx time it takes when you apply Federal Case after CSQ for an Indian National

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neversc0t said:
You mean from I first time send files to the day I add my spouse?
The demand of 8 scores is 48 moths works. 6 means you dont have 48 month EXP. The only possibility is that the begining day of your EXP is changed , if your EXP is more than 48 months form 2010 to 2013. so you can show that you are keep working even after 2013.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLYNING said:
The demand of 8 scores is 48 moths works. 6 means you dont have 48 month EXP. The only possibility is that the begining day of your EXP is changed , if your EXP is more than 48 months form 2010 to 2013. so you can show that you are keep working even after 2013.
I cant remember clearly if it is 48 months for 8, please check again ,maybe 36. if you can show that your EXP is enough no mattter which day is the beginning day (you submit, or add your wife.), that is enough.

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Kareem222 said:
You can directly contact below number with MIDI, they will just ask you your birth date, file number, etc and will tell you the status of your application, but the wait time is a little bit longer i mean about 15 minute you should wait to get response from them.

0015148649191 Good luck!
Thanks a ton Kareem222

RK_5297

Sep 9, 2015
HI PARTEEK

CONGRATS DEAR...

CAN U PLS TELL
* HOW DID U GET UR CSQ BY E-MAIL OR REGULAR MAIL
* PLS SHARE UR TIMELINE