+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

amitcumar

Jun 9, 2016
HI,

I have my WES letter ,ECA report .

IS it applicable under Quebec Skilled Worker Program or I have submit Transcript / Notary as per info given on their websites.

Thnkz in advance.

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi All,

TIA..

I applied for Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration in APR 2012.
Got my file no. in August 2012, since then I am waiting for either CSQ or interview. Couple of times they've asked for few documents, Education transcripts and Tax exemption certificates from a certified Charted Accountants which I provided well within time.

I have applied through a representative and just now they told me that MIDI rejected my case in September 2015 reason was that I was not paying taxes or was not able to provide any proof of the same (income Tax). But then my representative got my case reopened in Nov 2015 only by showing them the copy of Indian Law where it states that a person does not need to file ITR if their income is not Taxable.

In February 2016, I got my ITR things corrected and even provided "no dues" certificate for "Income Tax Authority of India" and subbed the same.
In all of above I hold my representative faulty whereas they should've told to to file the ITR's and share the same with MIDI from day-1.

My Question is can I contact MIDI directly even if I have representative involved?

What would be the most suitable method simply contacting them of filing for a disclosure request (this is also told by my representative for which they are asking about 500 CAD - Is this just another trick to get money out of my pocket?)

Please help me..
Thanks & Regards

muqaddas.ali10

Dec 18, 2015
Please confirm as I completed my profile/form last time when their system got troubled and they extended the time. Clock was clicking showing the 90 days to complete and submit the form. At that time there was no option to submit the form. Now when I log into my MON PROJET system it shows remaining time as 00 - nothing. My question is, will I be able to submit my same form which I filled last time on 13th june once they open the system again or do I have to fill another form for submission.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
muqaddas.ali10 said:
Please confirm as I completed my profile/form last time when their system got troubled and they extended the time. Clock was clicking showing the 90 days to complete and submit the form. At that time there was no option to submit the form. Now when I log into my MON PROJET system it shows remaining time as 00 - nothing. My question is, will I be able to submit my same form which I filled last time on 13th june once they open the system again or do I have to fill another form for submission.
You can submit on the 13th.

ahmedhma

May 25, 2013
HASB said:
Hi All,

TIA..

Got my file no. in August 2012, since then I am waiting for either CSQ or interview. Couple of times they've asked for few documents, Education transcripts and Tax exemption certificates from a certified Charted Accountants which I provided well within time.

I have applied through a representative and just now they told me that MIDI rejected my case in September 2015 reason was that I was not paying taxes or was not able to provide any proof of the same (income Tax). But then my representative got my case reopened in Nov 2015 only by showing them the copy of Indian Law where it states that a person does not need to file ITR if their income is not Taxable.

In February 2016, I got my ITR things corrected and even provided "no dues" certificate for "Income Tax Authority of India" and subbed the same.
In all of above I hold my representative faulty whereas they should've told to to file the ITR's and share the same with MIDI from day-1.

My Question is can I contact MIDI directly even if I have representative involved?

What would be the most suitable method simply contacting them of filing for a disclosure request (this is also told by my representative for which they are asking about 500 CAD - Is this just another trick to get money out of my pocket?)

Please help me..
Thanks & Regards
You can contact MIDI any time you like

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
HASB said:
Hi All,

TIA..

Please help me..
Thanks & Regards
You can directly contact below number with MIDI, they will just ask you your birth date, file number, etc and will tell you the status of your application, but the wait time is a little bit longer i mean about 15 minute you should wait to get response from them.

0015148649191 Good luck!

jemglaihkeyshia

Oct 21, 2013
Hi guys! Need your help regarding on Updating Docs/Intention to reject. MIDI asked to send our residence permit or Iqama, But my wife (Principal Applicant) was transferred under my sponsorship recently due to her pregnancy. Please your response is highly appreciated..TIA

Rasel2025

Jun 12, 2016
Hi

Do I need to provide Bank Statement along with all other documents mentioned in the checklist if I can successfully submit application online through MON Projet? or signing of financial self sufficiency contract is enough and the money need to carry while travelling to quebec?

If need to send, What should be the age of that Bank Account? i.e how long the account need to be maintained before sending bank statements.

Pls Note: As per info found in Quebec website, the amount is CAD 5004 (for principal, spouse & a child below 18). But other program, express entry or other pnp, the found requirement is more. it seems approx CAD 20,000.

Pls support

Ashique

Aug 27, 2015
need your help...

dear expert

my IELTS date expire on april,2016 for quebec mon project without IELTS my score comes 57... in this case should i apply for Mon Project on 13-20 June 2016 ??? plz suggest me.

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Hello guys

I have an issue with history status and its urgent as we're less than 24 hrs to submission and would appreciate all ur assistance on this.

My situation is that i been to in Canada in the past 10 yrs with multiple visa types, however couldnt find my old passport which had some of those visas on!!
i have nothing to prove my presence in canada for certain time but a certificate that i obtained and it doesnt cover the complete during of that stay.
what should i do!
should i NOT declare the timeline of the unfound visa in history status and make it as if i was in my country at that time? or i declare it since i have a certificate obtained during that period of visa?

This is really urgent and need ur comments and advise

thanks in advance

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Jaiva said:
Hello guys

I have an issue with history status and its urgent as we're less than 24 hrs to submission and would appreciate all ur assistance on this.

My situation is that i been to in Canada in the past 10 yrs with multiple visa types, however couldnt find my old passport which had some of those visas on!!
i have nothing to prove my presence in canada for certain time but a certificate that i obtained and it doesnt cover the complete during of that stay.
what should i do!
should i NOT declare the timeline of the unfound visa in history status and make it as if i was in my country at that time? or i declare it since i have a certificate obtained during that period of visa?

This is really urgent and need ur comments and advise

thanks in advance
you can write explanation letter but you must not hide information that can blow your opportunity to immigrate

neversc0t

Jun 14, 2016
CHINA
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
27/3/2017
AOR Received.
17/6/2017
Hi!

My timeline

Application:July 2013
Intend to reject: Jan 2015
Send Files:Feb 2015
CSQ:July 2016
Add Spouse:Sep 2016
Intend to refuse:Jun 2016

The reason of intent to refuse is point.The point that MIDI gave us is 55,because on exp MIDI only gave me 6 points(July 2010 to July 2013),but I have work for about 59 mouths.In the E-mail,MIDI told us the EXP points after Application could be added.
Could I send only a new Work certificate to add points?

Singh_27

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Please clarify, how to evaluate or attest education certificates and work experience ?
Also, please mention do we have to use french for these education and work exp documents ?