Documents verification letter: Jan 2016
CSQ: May 2016.

Congratulations sylendrabilla :D

Thanks all and Gd luck

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
montreal99 said:
Hi all

I'm completely new to this and honestly really freaking out how much time and paperwork is ahead of me. My first question is: Can I physically be in Quebec while I'll be going through the process for QSW? I am a Czech citizen therefore eligible for 6 months tourist electronic visa. As I have found the waiting times are so long. I wanted to improve my french through lessons. I am planning to move to Montreal in July 2017. Please give me an advice and reassurance that it's not as complicated as it look like.

Thank you very much!!!
Hi montreal99

yes, you can apply from inside Quebec or Canada it doesnt matter, i applied while i was studying french in montreal and didnt have any problems, i was approved to the CSQ... its not that complicated just gather all the docs that apply to you, translate them into french or english and mail them, but you have to be very careful with the format demanded by MIDI.

good luck to you!

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
Hello friends,

I applied Quebec immigration in 2013 got up dation in 2015 submitted income tax and 10 days back I got email from MIDI that
points is calculated as 35 points for single applicant and they gave AOT 0 points for Chemistry.

they gave another 3 months to increase points.

when I submitted my file in 2013 I took reference letter from employer for chemist because at that time chemist in 12 AOT list now it is in 0 AOT.

when first joined in my company I started working as Junior chemist(pharmaceutical production technician) later on promoted to chemist but I didn't submit this reference letter I thought its not necessary because its not in AOT but now its in 16 AOT and also had this experience preceding 5 years.

can I explain this situation to my visa officer is she/he will agree?that submitting reference letter now with cover letter.

plz suggest me

thx.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
sindh2706 said:
Hello friends,

I applied Quebec immigration in 2013 got up dation in 2015 submitted income tax and 10 days back I got email from MIDI that
points is calculated as 35 points for single applicant and they gave AOT 0 points for Chemistry.

when I submitted my file in 2013 I took reference letter from employer for chemist because at that time chemist in 12 AOT list now it is in 0 AOT.

when first joined in my company I started working as Junior chemist(pharmaceutical production technician) later on promoted to chemist but I didn't submit this reference letter I thought its not necessary because its not in AOT but now its in 16 AOT and also had this experience preceding 5 years.

can I explain this situation to my visa officer is she/he will agree?that submitting reference letter now with cover letter.

plz suggest me

thx.
When did you get email from MIDI?
I think you can increase your points by sending the reference letter but be careful to explain them nicely.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sindh2706 said:
Hello friends,

plz suggest me

thx.
Hi Sindh, it clearly declared in MIDI website that application processed under existing rule ruther then application submission time rule.

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-bangladesh#formulaire_delais

So it is clear that they apply 2015 rule in your application. In fact 100% cases they do this.

So you can try.....
My AOT also chemistry.
By the way what is your points breakup? As per there calculation now your points 35, even you got 12 at AOT also make 47 which is not pass mark!

Hope for the best.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sindh2706 said:
hi rabeya
aot chemist 0
education 6
age 16
experience 8
financial 1
language 4
Hi Sindh,
Why you are given only 6 at your education? What is your degree name and highest level of education? Please see the link below..
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-education.html
And see where your degree is best fit.

Please remember AOT depend only, only and only on degree, not the job title.
So if your degree is in chemistry then your AOT is chemistry.
I think this information will be helpful for you.

yousuf_bangash

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
11-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Apr-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
yousuf_bangash said:
i applied for administrative review on 11th Apr 2016...Request received MIDI on 13th Apr 2016. but still waiting for acknowledgment. Usually how many days MIDI takes for sending AOR of administrative review.
Still waiting for acknowledgment of administrative review dated 13-Apr-2016

amitcumar

Jun 9, 2016
Hi,

I have my ECA letter from WES.

IS it applicable under Quebec Skilled Worker Program. or I would be needing any other documents regarding to support my Educational Background . Please share your support and Experience .

Thnkz in advance

Regards,

amit

Triple M

Jun 9, 2016
Hi friends,

I meet the Quebec points requirement.
1) Can someone tell me how do I register myself on the quebec website?
It doesn't show the registration form once clicked the Register button.
2) What's the procedure?

I read that I need to collect the transcript from my university. I am visiting my University next month.
3) Should I just ask them the transcript for all the years or Do I need anything else as well?
4) Like WES requirement, does Quebec also need the transcripts to be in an envelope with university's stamp on the envelope?

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Hi all, was wondering if there are any applicants got rejections multiple times and then got CSQ?
In the sense, rejection on some documents, or whatsoever the reason, and then requested to reopen the file, and again rejection, and then got CSQ?
If so, request to let me know the experience on this and the procedure please.
Thanks a lot and appreciate in anticipation.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
shreyas3s said:
Hi all, was wondering if there are any applicants got rejections multiple times and then got CSQ?
In the sense, rejection on some documents, or whatsoever the reason, and then requested to reopen the file, and again rejection, and then got CSQ?
If so, request to let me know the experience on this and the procedure please.
Thanks a lot and appreciate in anticipation.
Hi

Some people get and intention to reject letter/ or letters over time to do something specifically required by the MIDI within a certain amount of months. If you complete and send what is required within the timeframe stipulated your file continues processing, if not, your file is closed immediately. To answer your question, yes, a person can receive many intentions to reject and receive CSQ like myself. Just be sure to meet their demands ahead of time/in time and you will be ok

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hi

Some people get and intention to reject letter/ or letters over time to do something specifically required by the MIDI within a certain amount of months. If you complete and send what is required within the timeframe stipulated your file continues processing, if not, your file is closed immediately. To answer your question, yes, a person can receive many intentions to reject and receive CSQ like myself. Just be sure to meet their demands ahead of time/in time and you will be ok
Hello, Thanks a heap for answering swiftly.

Jun 9, 2016
I am an in quebec applicant, I received "verification of documents" email. can someone please suggest at what stage of application do we receive this email.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
montreal_applicant said:
I am an in quebec applicant, I received "verification of documents" email. can someone please suggest at what stage of application do we receive this email.
when did you apply?