QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazaeli said:
Hi,
I am falling into these NOC /2171/2172/73/74/75 categories but have graduated a 8 years back in B.s.c (bachelor science of computer). from india
However CIC site says as below for all the noc above
mployment requirements

A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science or in mathematics

which noc should i choose from the above and write my duties? according to that?
Why are your referring to the CIC site for an application to Quebec?

depeshn

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Hello Lammawitch,

I request for your suggestion on my question below:

I have done B-tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 years post secondary education) obtained in 2008 ( since 7 years now)

I have been working since March 2010 and have 5.5 years of experience in the field of computer software.

Do I get points for area of training as I have been working in computer related fields?

Shall be grateful for your advice.

Thanks,
Dep

Nov 6, 2015
Hi All,

Could anyone please suggest me the below regarding Quebec Immigration applications that opened from 4th Nov 2015:
1) My wife has just completed PhD. but she do not have Transcript of any of her educational qualification and if we would be trying to obtain the transcripts now then it would be too late for us to apply. I checked using the Preliminary Evaluation tool that even without showing my wife's qualification (just selected "General High School Diploma"), I meeting the selection criteria.
So, should I go ahead to apply without showing my wife's education details?? Could it impact in near future if she would try to get a job there in Quebec (in case we get the PR)?

2) I am just bless with a baby daughter (on 13th Oct 2015) and I have applied for her birth certificate but it is still under processing and I have not yet received the same.
Can i just show the hospital certificate and the receipt from the govt. office (where I applied for the birth registration certificate)?

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tusharagarwal19 said:
Hi All,

Could anyone please suggest me the below regarding Quebec Immigration applications that opened from 4th Nov 2015:
1) My wife has just completed PhD. but she do not have Transcript of any of her educational qualification and if we would be trying to obtain the transcripts now then it would be too late for us to apply. I checked using the Preliminary Evaluation tool that even without showing my wife's qualification (just selected "General High School Diploma"), I meeting the selection criteria.
So, should I go ahead to apply without showing my wife's education details?? Could it impact in near future if she would try to get a job there in Quebec (in case we get the PR)?

2) I am just bless with a baby daughter (on 13th Oct 2015) and I have applied for her birth certificate but it is still under processing and I have not yet received the same.
Can i just show the hospital certificate and the receipt from the govt. office (where I applied for the birth registration certificate)?
Transcripts are a must for quebec application. Also for use in future obtain passport of child.

Nov 6, 2015
Hi Bhavacaluk,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I think I was un-clear in my question above. I understand that Transcripts are MUST.
But my questions are:`

1) Can I go-ahead without showing my wife's education details (then transcript of my wife education wont be required).
2) For my newly born baby - Yes I would get a passport for her asap. But for the sake of applying to QWC asap, can I show the Hospital Certificate?

Oct 24, 2015
Hellow Lammawitch

Please help me out.. I want to apply for Quebec

My Bachelors is in English Literature

My Masters is both in English Literature and MCA

Now local agents tell me that I cannot apply for quebec because they consider Bachelors degree and BA with Eng is NOT IN AOT

While David Cohen , says I am eligible.

Who is correct ?

REgards

Chirag

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
Please .. Is there any would be kind enough to share the mailing address of qsw applications?

Is this it?

Direction du courrier, de l'encaissement et de l'évaluation comparative
Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

Ty...

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chirag.desai24 said:
Hellow Lammawitch

Please help me out.. I want to apply for Quebec

My Bachelors is in English Literature

My Masters is both in English Literature and MCA

Now local agents tell me that I cannot apply for quebec because they consider Bachelors degree and BA with Eng is NOT IN AOT

While David Cohen , says I am eligible.

Who is correct ?

REgards

Chirag
Do you have enough points (49 single/57 married) without AOT? If so, you can apply.

ravibhagi

Feb 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 March 2006
Doc's Request.
----
Nomination.....
----------
AOR Received.
1st May 2006
Dear Friends, Hi. This is my first post in this group.I am a software engineer from India with 5 years experience. I have already applied for Express Entry case. Now I am planning to apply for Quebec immigration. I have started preparing my documents and this may take 5-6 days.Then I will send my case through courier, anyways I think my file shall not be delivered at Quebec before 19th November2015. Kindly guide me should I spend money for processing fee 765 Dollars and other Misc.Expenses or you think I will be capped out .I have already been capped out from SINP and FSW in 2014. Now my points are 52 against 49 required for Quebec.Kindly advise.Thanks.

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
ravibhagi said:
Dear Friends, Hi. This is my first post in this group.I am a software engineer from India with 5 years experience. I have already applied for Express Entry case. Now I am planning to apply for Quebec immigration. I have started preparing my documents and this may take 5-6 days.Then I will send my case through courier, anyways I think my file shall not be delivered at Quebec before 19th November2015. Kindly guide me should I spend money for processing fee 765 Dollars and other Misc.Expenses or you think I will be capped out .I have already been capped out from SINP and FSW in 2014. Now my points are 52 against 49 required for Quebec.Kindly advise.Thanks.
What's your EE score?? There's a possibility scores will drop early next score (lowest cutoff score has been 450).

From the way I see things, the 3500 places will be filled in say 3 weeks. Good thing is, there's they second in take in January, you can apply for that if you don't have all your documents now.

I am in a similar situation. EE score not good enough. Will definitely apply in January cause I must have had all supporting documents by then.

Good luck

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
depeshn said:
Hello Lammawitch,

I request for your suggestion on my question below:

I have done B-tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 years post secondary education) obtained in 2008 ( since 7 years now)

I have been working since March 2010 and have 5.5 years of experience in the field of computer software.

Do I get points for area of training as I have been working in computer related fields?

Shall be grateful for your advice.

Thanks,
Dep
If your work experience is directly related to your degree, and your degree is on the AOT list, yes :)

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravibhagi said:
If the 3500 places are filled, processing fees won't be charged.

Oct 24, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Do you have enough points (49 single/57 married) without AOT? If so, you can apply.
I cannot make it out my exact points. Can you help me please. Here are my synopsis.

IELTS : L-8.5 , S-7, R-7, W-6.5 ... 7.5 Overall

I reside in India. My degrees are :-

Bachelors in English Literature - 2000 to 2003
Masters in English Literature - 2005-2007
Masters in Computer Application - 2010 to 2013

Work Experience : Sep 2013 to present as a Software Programmer

Spouse age - 31
Education : High School (12 years of schooling)
2 kids of less than 18 years

Please help me out.