+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Since Quebec has Recently Published New intake dates for applications from skilled workers, which will start From November 4 to December 15, 2015 for Intake of 3500 applications in print version sent by mail and From January 18 to March 31, 2016 Intake of 2800 applications submitted using the online tool. (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/dates-immigration-applications-sw.html)

I have Credited a Google spreadsheets, Where Applicants can fill and see details of other applicants.(Hopefully this sheet can be used for all future Intakes, I will Keep Modify and update the sheet as per process and different Application stages)

USE THIS LINK TO MAKE YOUR ENTRY OR CHANGE YOUR RESPONSE >> https://goo.gl/yOVXpD
USE THIS LINK TO VIEW YOUR DETAILS >> https://goo.gl/HpHwNC

**********************************************************************************
Note:- These links are google Account related, use same email ID to Make entry or Modify your details.(You don't have to ask anyone to change your details, you can do it yourself with same link)

Some Basic Information >> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t354578.0.html;topicseen

YOU CAN NETWORK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS, EXPERIENCE or any kind of HELP.

THANKS... AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!
:D :D :D

Tetiana

Apr 6, 2015
Hello guys! I need your advise, does it make sense to send my docs 20-25 November? The intake starts tomorrow and I am afraid the cap will be full in a couple of days. I need some time to collect additional docs ... Don't want to have same experience as I had with FSWP .. You opinion will be very appreciated.

techiemanager

Aug 7, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sep 2016
Nomination.....
29 Dec 2015
AOR Received.
21 Sep 2016
Passport Req..
19 Jan 2017
Need help :

22. Proof of Legality of Work

I have been working in US for last 6 years.
Please let me know what documents can I submit for Proof of Legality of Work..

Thanks..

ahmedhma

May 25, 2013
Tetiana said:
Hello guys! I need your advise, does it make sense to send my docs 20-25 November? The intake starts tomorrow and I am afraid the cap will be full in a couple of days. I need some time to collect additional docs ... Don't want to have same experience as I had with FSWP .. You opinion will be very appreciated.
Send don't worry they take long time to reach the cap specially that the Express Entry is open also ; so Quebec don't have much potential from the immigrant like before .

ahmedhma

May 25, 2013
techiemanager said:
Need help :

22. Proof of Legality of Work

I have been working in US for last 6 years.
Please let me know what documents can I submit for Proof of Legality of Work..

Thanks..
TAX and TAX and TAX , They always looking for the proof of that you are paying your Tax

SGA99

Oct 29, 2015
Hi,

I have few questions re: Application for Selection Certificate – SKILLED WORKER A-0520-AA (2014-11) and looking for some help here. I am employed with Indian company and currently working in USA for last 5 years on L1A Visa.

Q3. Residence and mailing address.
Should I write my India or USA address. I believe I should write my USA address as it my current residence even though my passport shows Indian address. Please confirm.

Q12. Education excluding elementary school
Do I need to give details of SSC (10th) and HSC (12th) details also?
If yes, do I need to submit certified copies of SSC and HSC Certificates?

Q13. Employment during past 5 years
Do I need to mention details only for last 5 years?
I am with Indian IT company for more than 8 years and worked on different roles. In Job title details section of Q13, Should I just mention the last role, or every role/duties I performed in the company so far. (Same question for Q13.1 Job Title)

Checklist Questions:
Item2. financial self-sufficiency (Form A-0522-OA)
should I include bank statement even though its not in checklist, to better support my application?

Item11. Residence permit or stay document.
Is Visa and I94 sufficient?

Item21: Work attestation
It might be difficult to get employer letter. I have a Letter from HR Head to USCIS which was issued during my L1A Visa renewal. Will it be sufficient?
It has all details requested below -

Each work attestation or certificate must be printed on company letterhead and
contain the following information:
– job duration (start date and end date of the job); (Only start date since since I am still working, End date - N/A)
– number of hours worked per week;
– positions that you held and the period during which you held each position;
– brief description of tasks;
– contact information for the employer (including phone number);
– name of the signatory written in block letters;
– signature of the signatory and date.

Item22: Proof of legalty of your work experience
I have requested IRS Account Transcripts. Do I need to include Social Security Statement also?

Your help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

techiemanager

Aug 7, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sep 2016
Nomination.....
29 Dec 2015
AOR Received.
21 Sep 2016
Passport Req..
19 Jan 2017
ahmedhma said:
TAX and TAX and TAX , They always looking for the proof of that you are paying your Tax
Thanks Ahmedhma.

What TAX documents should I submit.

As I e-file my tax - I get soft copies of the return.
Will a printout do?

aMia

Nov 3, 2015
My points from AOT are 16, my education is 16 year education related to my experience, so hopefully i am getting 10 points for education as of calculator, at the end i will be getting 16+10=26 marks or 16 total i will get due to my AOT?

Please clear my confusion on this point

ahmedhma

May 25, 2013
techiemanager said:
Thanks Ahmedhma.

What TAX documents should I submit.

As I e-file my tax - I get soft copies of the return.
Will a printout do?
The Electronic form will not work unless you can get it attest from the government .

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Today is opening day for new intakes...Good luck to All

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
Hi guys where could we possible send our documents for qsw? I'm from Manila and the website keeps telling me that I should send it to immigration office that covers the Philippines.. It's giving me the hong Kong visa office. But I don't know the exact address anyone ? Pls help where to get the address..

Thanks

Vivek.Dandi

Nov 3, 2015
In sum websites they say that its not mandatory to submit IELTS scores with with application form....... They say Quebec embassy has given a time of 4mths?? Is it true plz help me guys as I have all the documents but I my slot is booked in the month of December

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aMia said:
My points from AOT are 16, my education is 16 year education related to my experience, so hopefully i am getting 10 points for education as of calculator, at the end i will be getting 16+10=26 marks or 16 total i will get due to my AOT?

Please clear my confusion on this point
10+16, thus 26.

:)

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
I use to get my Income tax return filed manually hence I have IT return copy duly sealed by Income tax officer Ward with an official Receipt number. hope this will work as a proof of legality.
Please can some one confirm