Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
bosschips said:
Cogratulations on the CSQ. I will answer you base on my knowledge and experience with the federal system.

1. no. Federal stage will take some time and having a job helps ease the waiting game
2.yes but you can completely stay in middle east if you have a job there. You are completely safe with your csq and the vo handling you will consider your current state. All you have to do it communicate via email.
3. You could do that but if you feel sad and want to go home but if you would like to continue working, you could do so. You could even change jobs like what i did. The key is constant updates via email in business style writing
4.yes, there are times CIO will transfer your file to another vo if there is some sort of congestion like what happened in new delhi vo wherein some applicants got transferred to warsaw

Congratulations brother! Ill be expecting you in CA by 2016 :)
Thanks for the reply Bosschips I'll definitely not resign. Is there a place on the federal forms where I can precise that I am using Abu Dhabi office and not the one mentioned on my CSQ? Do I need to communicate QSW office that I got a new job after CSQ ? Sorry just so confused!!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:
Thanks for the reply Bosschips I'll definitely not resign. Is there a place on the federal forms where I can precise that I am using Abu Dhabi office and not the one mentioned on my CSQ? Do I need to communicate QSW office that I got a new job after CSQ ? Sorry just so confused!!
No need to communicate with MIDI anymore. Your csq is good as locked to you. All updates would now be directed to the VO who will handle your case on the federal stage. :)

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
bosschips said:
No need to communicate with MIDI anymore. Your csq is good as locked to you. All updates would now be directed to the VO who will handle your case on the federal stage. :)
Perfect!!

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Does anyone have the contact info for the Visa office in Mexico?

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Yesterday i called Quebec embassy and they said your CSQ has been dispatched on 14th of this month.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
kool_007dude said:
Yesterday i called Quebec embassy and they said your CSQ has been dispatched on 14th of this month.
congrats dear

Matilda1988

Jun 1, 2015
Hello everyone,

We have recently done our medical for Quebec immigration , status updated recently to medical received with request of RPRF , which is now paid.

Now we are waiting for PPR request ,can anybody pls share a latest sample letter , and inform how many days CIC give you for passport submission,as our main applicant is out of country.

Can we request for extension or can he send his passport to Islamabad for visa stamp and then sent back to him.

Pls share your experiences if you have faced similar situation in past .

Looking forward to your responses

jashjass

Aug 31, 2014
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2016
AOR Received.
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hlo frds.today my friend got interview date..interview will be conducted in hongkong on 20 décembre.hé is from india.anybody got interview date from India.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
jashjass said:
hlo frds.today my friend got interview date..interview will be conducted in hongkong on 20 décembre.hé is from india.anybody got interview date from India.
Hi,

Can you share ur frnds timeline like wen the docs were updated which docs were updated. These guys have resumed the interviews.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bajan4Quebec said:
Does anyone have the contact info for the Visa office in Mexico?
CIC? Or Quebec Mission?

CIC:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/mexico.asp

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
aashu241 said:
Hello to all of you
I want to know income tax exemption certificate works in case we don't have any PF or social security premiums
From my salary their is no deduction of PF or social security premiums
But I am paying tax for the last 5 year , in india we say ITR and i want to know if we send only income tax exemption certificate will it work in the absence of document social security premiums or PF
Kindly Reply
If you are paying income tax then send the 'intimation 143" form ... they are accepting it.

lebanoncase

Sep 14, 2015
ThunderBird11 said:
lebanoncase ... Why do you want to leave your Job .. u didn't receive yet your CSQ, so you're still at the first stages of your process and you still have couple years to go before moving to Canada!!!
I'm from Lebanon too and I waited about 4 years and half to get my visa ??? ::)

Peace
@ Thunderbird , did you apply from Leb r abroad ?

NCP1

Sep 6, 2015
Hello all,
I was reading the posts of you guys since I applied but I was waiting for my turn to ask something and here it is….I have applied for QSW in nov 2013 from India and got AOR in may 2014 and yesterday I got intention to reject mail (or say document update). I need expert help in few points.
1) I had already sent photocopy of my master degree certificate and transcript (masters from Australia) verified by public notary along with the application. But they have requested Certified copy of the degree by the issuer, notary or justice of Peace.
2) They have also requested Certified copy of transcript issued by educational institute. I had also sent public notary verified transcript along with the application.
Now my question here is will WES report (I have done WES already) work along with the notary verified copies because for WES I have done all these things like verification of degree certificate and transcript from university authority in Australia and sent it directly to WES Canada in sealed envelope. Or you suggest me to do all this verification process again?
Looking for your help.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NCP1 said:
Hello all,
I was reading the posts of you guys since I applied but I was waiting for my turn to ask something and here it is....I have applied for QSW in nov 2013 from India and got AOR in may 2014 and yesterday I got intention to reject mail (or say document update). I need expert help in few points.
1) I had already sent photocopy of my master degree certificate and transcript (masters from Australia) verified by public notary along with the application. But they have requested Certified copy of the degree by the issuer, notary or justice of Peace.
2) They have also requested Certified copy of transcript issued by educational institute. I had also sent public notary verified transcript along with the application.
Now my question here is will WES report (I have done WES already) work along with the notary verified copies because for WES I have done all these things like verification of degree certificate and transcript from university authority in Australia and sent it directly to WES Canada in sealed envelope. Or you suggest me to do all this verification process again?
Looking for your help.
Send exactly what they have asked for, in the exact format requested. Even if you already sent it. Your WES report/evaluation is irrelevant, unless requested.

Check here for certification of document requirements:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
NCP1 said:
Hello all,
I was reading the posts of you guys since I applied but I was waiting for my turn to ask something and here it is....I have applied for QSW in nov 2013 from India and got AOR in may 2014 and yesterday I got intention to reject mail (or say document update). I need expert help in few points.
Looking for your help.
What they're indicating is that your submission does not conform to what they're looking for. You must go back to the issuer of your documents have them photocopy it and stamped with the logo etc and signed by someone authorised to do so. Comply with what they ask for before the deadline and you'll be ok