+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

mas79

Jan 31, 2015

Dear Engineer2003,

Did you submitted your application WITHOUT TAX CERTIFICATE?? Also please tell that we have to submit the Tax Certificate for all the years of service or we can submit for only current year certificate??

TEJINDER001

Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone...

My Qualification is B.A (Arts), PGDCA (Post graduation diploma in computer application), MSC.IT and Master in computer application.

Plz tell me what will be training code for QSWP.

Thanks in advance....

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
manish1107 said:
Hi guys
I got letter for update documents.it is 9 pagd long. But unfortunately they mention different person name and diff ref no in all pages except first pagr.so what i can do for this matter.
Call them immediately, they will send the letter again. No other option.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
Stylove said:
Hey Guys Good news for me!!!

I got the Magic CSQ in the mail this morning!!!

God is wonderful!

What a journey....... 2 years 6 months!!!!
congrats stylove,i am also collecting documents and deadline is 15 oct only legality of experience for spouse is pending although i am main applicant but they demanded from my wife also i am sending my proof as pf letter but wife proof not available what can i do.i do not claim point for her experience.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
congrats stylove,i am also collecting documents and deadline is 15 oct only legality of experience for spouse is pending although i am main applicant but they demanded from my wife also i am sending my proof as pf letter but wife proof not available what can i do.i do not claim point for her experience.
I sent u a pm to u. I can tell what u can do.

janz

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Stylove said:

God is wonderful!

Congrats stylove. How did you get your CSQ? Post Office mail?

wenylyn

Jan 4, 2012
Done my medicals and pass my PCC in Abu Dhabi office. Waiting for my passport request!
This QSWP is suck a long journey!

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
I am filing for administrative review. Any advice?

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Mazigh said:
I am filing for administrative review. Any advice?
What happened. How did u face refusal or rejection. Share the timeline and reasons for rejections. We can give u advice on what to do in admin review. When did they request ur additonal docs and what was the last date and when did u update ur tax docs...u need to keep the dates in mind because there is only 90 day period for admin review and only certain cases r accepted for admin review. If u can share the events of ur file chronologically, i can suggest u something accordingly

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
engineer2003 said:
Thank you stylove!

Where are you residing at the moment?

I hope you surpass the federal stage too!

One month that is very fast reply from MIDI, you were calling them for the update or just you received an email about mighty CSQ:)
@ Engineer it was really a fast reply you know! I was calling them twice every week since I updated the documents. But surprisingly on Saturday morning my cousin in Quebec(whom i mandated for correspondences) found my CSQ in her mailbox!!! It was a bumper surprise! I reside in Abu Dhabi now. I don't know if it is Okay to submit Federal from here or I have to go back to my home country??!!!?

Someone help me here!

Thanks

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
janz said:
Congrats stylove. How did you get your CSQ? Post Office mail?
I got the CSQ in the post box! No email about it!

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hey guys greetings to all in here. Please I need your inputs!

--As the CSQ was taking like 'forever' to come, I decided to leave my country and look for a better job in the UAE. I just got the job and after one week, the magic CSQ came! Now I am confused as to where to submit the federal application FROM.

Question 1: Should I just resign now and go back home to proceed with the federal application?

Question 2: Can I send the first application to Sydney from here in the UAE, and when the file is open and transferred to the visa office serving my country (clearly stated on the CSQ), I resign my job here and go back home to continue the federal stage?

Question 3: Can I apply to federal from here and do medicals here and wait till Passport request stage and then go back home to proceed?

Question 4: Can I completely do the federal stage here and use the ABU DHABI VO as my VO?

Your help/contributions to resolve this will be very very appreciated.

Kind regards,
Stylove.

jy_k

Sep 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 4
Doc's Request.
feb 9
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
Feb 4
Med's Done....
Feb 6
Lammawitch said:
I'm so sorry, my reply was not clear (I made a typo which I didn't catch :( )

What I should have said is:

You complete the same form, one for each of you. At the very start of the form, there is a box to tick for main applicant or spouse.

Again, apologies for the confusion.
Thanks a lot for clarifying it again.

And for my husband's situation, its still not clear to me. He is self employed and he has one Lorry on his own and he hires it for income. So what documents we need to provide in this case? And, In the main form, there is no option to select or show as "Self-employed". That's why I thought of mentioning him as unemployed. Kindly guide me.

Kindly clarify me on this.

djolens1

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
B501
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Interview........
Put on interview waiting list 26-11-2014
Stylove said:

God is wonderful!

Congratulations!!!

Patience is all that you need...

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:
Hey guys greetings to all in here. Please I need your inputs!

--As the CSQ was taking like 'forever' to come, I decided to leave my country and look for a better job in the UAE. I just got the job and after one week, the magic CSQ came! Now I am confused as to where to submit the federal application FROM.

Question 1: Should I just resign now and go back home to proceed with the federal application?

Question 2: Can I send the first application to Sydney from here in the UAE, and when the file is open and transferred to the visa office serving my country (clearly stated on the CSQ), I resign my job here and go back home to continue the federal stage?

Question 3: Can I apply to federal from here and do medicals here and wait till Passport request stage and then go back home to proceed?

Question 4: Can I completely do the federal stage here and use the ABU DHABI VO as my VO?

Your help/contributions to resolve this will be very very appreciated.

Kind regards,
Stylove.
Cogratulations on the CSQ. I will answer you base on my knowledge and experience with the federal system.

1. no. Federal stage will take some time and having a job helps ease the waiting game
2.yes but you can completely stay in middle east if you have a job there. You are completely safe with your csq and the vo handling you will consider your current state. All you have to do it communicate via email.
3. You could do that but if you feel sad and want to go home but if you would like to continue working, you could do so. You could even change jobs like what i did. The key is constant updates via email in business style writing
4.yes, there are times CIO will transfer your file to another vo if there is some sort of congestion like what happened in new delhi vo wherein some applicants got transferred to warsaw

Congratulations brother! Ill be expecting you in CA by 2016 :)